The Encryption Algorithm And Cryptovariable Of The Ciphertext

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You asked, here's the true and accurate and real deal to blow all of this other smoke away.

C1, a cipher attached to a treasure story that has produced all manner of claims of solution over the years. Of course, none of these claimed solutions ever result in anything other then flamed out fires and damaged spirits. Why is this? Because not even meta data and data points, algorithms, cryptovariables, etc., etc., can discover solutions from complete unknowns. “It can't happen. Period!”

Now there are those who try convince folks to the opposite, usually these being the very people who are pushing their totally random solves. How can we say this with 100% certainty? Because even thesse computer sciences have to be told how to perform their task, i.e., what to look for, how to look, ect., etc. And, because the ciphers in question represent complete unknowns then there is no known starting point, no relating knowledge about the design of the ciphers or their contents to be put to use. All that can be done, and here it comes, is using what is suspected, which in the reality of complete unknowns isn't even possible to predict or to anticipate.

Seldom do these hopeful claimant's even understand the true scope of what they are dealing with in regards to actual common cipher applications during the period in which the effected ciphers were allegedly penned. If they had this knowledge then they would know that those codes could easily represent letters, numbers, partial words, whole words, or even nothing at all, all of these being very common practices during the era.

“But I have the key!” Sure they do, which is why they can't easily produce a clean solution or the appropriate evidence to establish their unfounded claims. It's all of these very real existing conditions that have caused some just to chasing imaginary TJB's arranged all over the landscapes and magical maps because, well, the story and treasure just has to be real because their desire to believe has allowed them to convince themselves of such. Obviously nothing will ever come of these pursuits other then just more unfounded claims.

Time and time again we witness the same events unfold and play out. Someone makes bold claim of solve and solution and then three or four years later they are still working on their solves and solutions with the hope of satisfying their prior premature claims. In some cases this will get dragged out so long the claimant finally resorts to testifying that “the treasure had already been recovered” or “can't get permission to dig” or some other statement that they feel let's them off of their own sharp hook without actually having to say, “I was way-way wrong.”

This is the running history of the Beale Papers, how things always come to fruition in the end in regards to all of these claims of solve and solution. Today, we have several current claims running these exact same courses, yet again. Perhaps if these folks would have taken the time to truly educate themselves on this mystery and its history prior to the entertaining of their dreams of wealth and fame there wouldn't be nearly as many of them following the exact same paths to nowhere as so many before them.

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
How are you going to get off your "own sharp hook without actually having to say, “I was way-way wrong.”"?
The time's coming you know.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Time has been coming for a long long time for proof that anything in the Beale Papers narrative story ever happened outside of the pages of the job print pamphlet fiction dime novel.
Fictional ciphers from a fictional story are fictional.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure it is, but not for me. For you fellas, absolutely, and all because you've simply been living your own manufactured illusions. How long have you been promoting your own suggested solve without actually being able to establish that claim? This isn't going to end, you know. That grand "established" ending will always appear to be oh-so close, just as it is for you now, and yet it will never quite come, just as it never has and just as it never will. You're simply living a fantasy of your own making. At the very best, all you will have accomplished is to say, "Here, here's yet another way in which one can go about manufacturing a proposed solution from complete unknowns."

The problem for you is, you didn't present it as a "proposed" solution. Instead, you prematurely presented it as an absolute defining solve. HUGE difference!

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you don't have any "knowns/facts" to begin with then it has begun from, and here it comes, "random selection!"

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look, you guys may think that I'm just busting your chops, but I'm not, really. All I'm stating are the cold hard facts. And to prove this just let me ask you, "what was known about the C1 cipher before you begun your work on it?" I'll await those answers.

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Look, you guys may think that I'm just busting your chops, but I'm not, really. All I'm stating are the cold hard facts. And to prove this just let me ask you, "what was known about the C1 cipher before you begun your work on it?" I'll await those answers.

Ask Alie B. Perhaps her report will reflect your "answers".

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ask Alie B. Perhaps her report will reflect your "answers".

No, I'm asking you, "the claimers of accurate solves." Don't try to pass your conundrum off to someone else. So please, if you really want to discover the truth then it all begins here. "What did you know about the C1 cipher before you began your work on it?"

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
No, I'm asking you, "the claimers of accurate solves." Don't try to pass your conundrum off to someone else. So please, if you really want to discover the truth then it all begins here. "What did you know about the C1 cipher before you began your work on it?"

Uh, you don't run this show.
Answer's the same. Wait for the report.:laughing7:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Uh, you don't run this show.
Answer's the same. Wait for the report.:laughing7:

Quite dodging, you entered this thread with bold comment so why not establish yourself? It's not like I went looking for you. Instead, you went looking for me. So, guess what, you found me and I'm game. It's a very simple question, the answer being just as simple. "What did you know about the c1 cipher before you began your work on it?" The reason you're refusing to answer this question is because you know that you cannot use applied sciences on complete unknowns, which is exactly where you started your work from. But I could be wrong, so, "what did you know about the C1 cipher before you started your work on it?" Did you know it's method, it's source? What?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quite dodging, you entered this thread with bold comment so why not establish yourself? It's not like I went looking for you. Instead, you went looking for me. So, guess what, you found me and I'm game. It's a very simple question, the answer being just as simple. "What did you know about the c1 cipher before you began your work on it?" The reason you're refusing to answer this question is because you know that you cannot use applied sciences on complete unknowns, which is exactly where you started your work from. But I could be wrong, so, "what did you know about the C1 cipher before you started your work on it?" Did you know it's method, it's source? What?

PS: Invite your Alie B. into the conversation as I'm equal to the task there as well. :thumbsup:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Legrand, I can sum your proposed solution in a single name, "Robert Louis Stevenson" the author of Treasure Island.
As suggested to you before, take your same general process and apply it to Robert Louis Stevenson and you will in fact be able to construct similar type results/solution if you set "your mind" to it. The fact that you refuse to do this is simply because you don't want to realize that cold hard truth. Unlike you, I did just this, several times, this is why I know and understand the realities of that cold hard truth. :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You asked, here's the true and accurate and real deal to blow all of this other smoke away.

C1, a cipher attached to a treasure story that has produced all manner of claims of solution over the years. Of course, none of these claimed solutions ever result in anything other then flamed out fires and damaged spirits. Why is this? Because not even meta data and data points, algorithms, cryptovariables, etc., etc., can discover solutions from complete unknowns. “It can't happen. Period!”

Now there are those who try convince folks to the opposite, usually these being the very people who are pushing their totally random solves. How can we say this with 100% certainty? Because even thesse computer sciences have to be told how to perform their task, i.e., what to look for, how to look, ect., etc. And, because the ciphers in question represent complete unknowns then there is no known starting point, no relating knowledge about the design of the ciphers or their contents to be put to use. All that can be done, and here it comes, is using what is suspected, which in the reality of complete unknowns isn't even possible to predict or to anticipate.

Seldom do these hopeful claimant's even understand the true scope of what they are dealing with in regards to actual common cipher applications during the period in which the effected ciphers were allegedly penned. If they had this knowledge then they would know that those codes could easily represent letters, numbers, partial words, whole words, or even nothing at all, all of these being very common practices during the era.

“But I have the key!” Sure they do, which is why they can't easily produce a clean solution or the appropriate evidence to establish their unfounded claims. It's all of these very real existing conditions that have caused some just to chasing imaginary TJB's arranged all over the landscapes and magical maps because, well, the story and treasure just has to be real because their desire to believe has allowed them to convince themselves of such. Obviously nothing will ever come of these pursuits other then just more unfounded claims.

Time and time again we witness the same events unfold and play out. Someone makes bold claim of solve and solution and then three or four years later they are still working on their solves and solutions with the hope of satisfying their prior premature claims. In some cases this will get dragged out so long the claimant finally resorts to testifying that “the treasure had already been recovered” or “can't get permission to dig” or some other statement that they feel let's them off of their own sharp hook without actually having to say, “I was way-way wrong.”

This is the running history of the Beale Papers, how things always come to fruition in the end in regards to all of these claims of solve and solution. Today, we have several current claims running these exact same courses, yet again. Perhaps if these folks would have taken the time to truly educate themselves on this mystery and its history prior to the entertaining of their dreams of wealth and fame there wouldn't be nearly as many of them following the exact same paths to nowhere as so many before them.

“It can't happen. Period!”

To make this statement exposed your agenda!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
“It can't happen. Period!”

To make this statement exposed your agenda!

"Exactly!" And my agenda is to get all of these creators to understand the fact that you cannot produce something real or true from nothing. You see, Materpoe, as you continue to learn, continue to study the subject at hand, you will discover that you MUST have some measure of facts to begin one's work, which in the case of the Beale ciphers there are none. They are just randomly placed numbers on a piece of paper and that is all that is known about them. their purpose and possible meaning covering an infinite scope of reasons, purposes, identities, etc. This is the cold hard fact that you and your "professor" have yet to learn in your new studies and it's your pursuit of opposite belief that is reason for the little acceptance in the communities that matter, because they are also fully aware of what I've been trying to relate to you. You cannot discover accurate truth in complete unknowns. Period!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"I'd love to reveal more, but it must wait".-Legrand February 3, 2007
Answers has also been the same for 11 years.

Still waiting on that oh-so close grand discovery that will never come, because it never existed in the first place.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Still waiting on that oh-so close grand discovery that will never come, because it never existed in the first place.

Maybe the discovery is : Those that can decode the ciphers are the same people that write the assembly instructions for imported products ,without ever seeing the products?

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How are you going to get off your "own sharp hook without actually having to say, “I was way-way wrong.”"?
The time's coming you know.

I have read most of these threads and one thing is for sure, there's a lot of people trying to talk others out of believing the ciphers or the Beale Papers to be true. The second thing I have noticed is they instantly attack anyone who even mentioned something about a person who has decrypted the ciphers! The behavior is constant with someone not in control of his present life choices according to my buddy. the lashing out and trying to manipulate and control others is just a show that they are in control! What other reason would a bunch of old people hangout on a form of a topic that they don't believe true?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have read most of these threads and one thing is for sure, there's a lot of people trying to talk others out of believing the ciphers or the Beale Papers to be true. The second thing I have noticed is they instantly attack anyone who even mentioned something about a person who has decrypted the ciphers! The behavior is constant with someone not in control of his present life choices according to my buddy. the lashing out and trying to manipulate and control others is just a show that they are in control! What other reason would a bunch of old people hangout on a form of a topic that they don't believe true?

Masterpoe, you just keep making the same self-inflicted errors every time you post. Read what you just posted, apply it to yourself, someone who is living a portion of his life promoting a fantasy world that he can't even present anything real or factual from that world? So who is the manipulator? Here again you only single out yourself and others who are doing the same, you're not actually pointing the finger in the direction you think you are. :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions