CORRELATION OAK ISLAND - BEALE PAPERS - PETTER AMUNDSEN

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Presenting "Questionable & Debatable" material isn't the same thing as presenting conclusive confirmation or provenance of fact. The claim of "accurate solve" was made long ago and it's still being made today by presenting "questionable & debatable" material as if it is actual connecting fact, which it clearly isn't. This is just more smoke to continue the game of hiding and dodging the cold hard reality that Legrand has no actual accurate solve, or directly connecting evidence, as he has long ago claimed and promised to produce. Interesting, yes. But directly connected to the narration in any way, no. It's just more of the usual smoke for the hiding.

How does any of it directly connect to the Beale narration? :laughing7: It's just more of the same age-old speculation, etc.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
My "accurate solve" and "directly connecting evidence" information associated with the announcement to come, in the future, is ten times as profound as the videos I posted from Petter Amundsen.
Communications with Petter have been great and he is well.
Now don't start demanding from me more information, it will come when it will come. It is, what it is.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's just more "fluff" because that's all it can be....and you know it, which is why you continue to stall and stall and stall, because you are stalled. :icon_thumleft:

"Forever looking for the conclusive confirmation that will never come, because it never existed."

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
My "accurate solve" and "directly connecting evidence" information associated with the announcement to come, in the future, is ten times as profound as the videos I posted from Petter Amundsen...
It wouldn't take much to be "ten times profound" as the Amundsen claims, and after 11+ years of endless promises, it needs to be "PROFOUND", Legrand.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's basic conspiracy theory 101, arrange a collection of speculatory information and materials and claim it be a factual presentation. The Beale mystery is choked full of this same type of nonsense. Kennedy, Elvis, M. Jackson, Poe, Laffite, etc., etc., they all faked their death and retired to the same mysterious Beale Island that the Templers built. :laughing7: John Wilks Booth is there too, playing chess with Lincoln.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
It's just more "fluff" because that's all it can be....and you know it, which is why you continue to stall and stall and stall, because you are stalled. :icon_thumleft:

"Forever looking for the conclusive confirmation that will never come, because it never existed."

An individual writing what you did is perfect example of a person who is disgruntled at a present situation. "Because it never existed..."? Bigscoop, you do not know this to be fact. You do not know what I have not revealed yet; however, you continue (with your sidekick) to, I can't think of a better word, desperately try to dismantle what you do not know. This reeks of agenda...an agenda that is as diabolical as, well...I won't say. You don't make a joke out of what I written; the joke is on you. "Stalled" is not the best word..."waiting" is the best word. Franklin is a good example here, he, on his own volition, saw the value in what is happening on this thread. He is a gentleman and a scholar. You're losing ground, man. Here's further substantiation, the post with the hidden narrative within the first three Sonnets. Your cadre spoke not one mention of this clear and present "provenance" of a Shakespeare Code. Back atcha.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An individual writing what you did is perfect example of a person who is disgruntled at a present situation. "Because it never existed..."? Bigscoop, you do not know this to be fact. You do not know what I have not revealed yet; however, you continue (with your sidekick) to, I can't think of a better word, desperately try to dismantle what you do not know. This reeks of agenda...an agenda that is as diabolical as, well...I won't say. You don't make a joke out of what I written; the joke is on you. "Stalled" is not the best word..."waiting" is the best word. Franklin is a good example here, he, on his own volition, saw the value in what is happening on this thread. He is a gentleman and a scholar. You're losing ground, man. Here's further substantiation, the post with the hidden narrative within the first three Sonnets. Your cadre spoke not one mention of this clear and present "provenance" of a Shakespeare Code. Back atcha.

But we do know it, Legrand, you have made it confirmed and conclusive and all-too obvious to everyone by your complete lack of any true factual evidence whatsoever, which mind you, you've had more then ten years to produce, a couple of years to do so after your last repeated claim of accurate solve. The issue you face isn't with anyone else, it's with yourself and your inability to man up to the fact that your claim was premature and false. You can continue with your charade with the hope of eventually produce what you have long ago claimed to already have or you can just come clean and fess up to your obvious error now. Up to you, but it's pretty obvious with or without your confession of error. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
But we do know it, Legrand, you have made it confirmed and conclusive and all-too obvious to everyone by your complete lack of any true factual evidence whatsoever, which mind you, you've had more then ten years to produce, a couple of years to do so after your last repeated claim of accurate solve. The issue you face isn't with anyone else, it's with yourself and your inability to man up to the fact that your claim was premature and false. You can continue with your charade with the hope of eventually produce what you have long ago claimed to already have or you can just come clean and fess up to your obvious error now. Up to you, but it's pretty obvious with or without your confession of error. :thumbsup:

​"And The Beat Goes On"...

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
​"And The Beat Goes On"...

Legrand, I can see where you could be on to something really wonderful. But, as I PM'd you, your research will depend on some other circumstances that have not been proven yet. At least I know I have not proven anything yet. Who really knows, Justintime, may be on to something great also. We all three seem to be traveling down the same road. I can see you and Justintime just perceptible in the far distance ahead of me but I tend to catch up quickly. Maybe we three will have to work together to solve this mystery?

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Legrand, I can see where you could be on to something really wonderful. But, as I PM'd you, your research will depend on some other circumstances that have not been proven yet. At least I know I have not proven anything yet. Who really knows, Justintime, may be on to something great also. We all three seem to be traveling down the same road. I can see you and Justintime just perceptible in the far distance ahead of me but I tend to catch up quickly. Maybe we three will have to work together to solve this mystery?

Franklin... PM.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Maybe we three will have to work together to solve this mystery?
Since it has been established that the Beale perilous adventure never happened outside of the dime novel pamphlet pages, which casts doubt on the remaining two ciphers containing a real message and of the existence of the treasure vault of iron pots filled with gold, silver, and jewels, the only mystery remaining is why James Beverly Ward copyrighted and published the Beale Papers in 1885 based only on the word of an alleged "unknown author" who presented him with the story in a finished manuscript?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

This thread has been VERY REVEALING and now borders on the extremely comical. What began as a "premature false claim of accurate solve" several years ago has now, once again, been reduced to, "let's work together to maybe solve this mystery." :laughing7: The hook is sharp and the bait tasty, a lot of starved fish all-too eager to bite. :laughing7:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Justintime, may be on to something great also. We all three seem to be traveling down the same road...
...after the rabbit hole comes the yellow brick road, and perhaps Josh Gates can join in before reaching the lost highway.
You can also add Laf, Eldo, and M Poe to the team and become the Magnificent Seven.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions