Looking for comments on my Beale Ciphers research - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Looking for comments on my Beale Ciphers research

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Nov 2016
    10 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Greetings

I believe I have uncovered a Beale Ciphers solution. I’ve included a link to Ancient Origins website that featured a review of my research. The Ancient Origins website reveals approximately ten percent of what I had uncovered from the ciphers.

Does Cryptic Code Hidden in Beale Ciphers Reveal Secrets of the Freemasons? | Ancient Origins

Looking forward to your comments

Dan

“Of course, treasure hunts make much better stories when there’s treasure at the end.”
    ― Eric Berlin[/QUOTE]

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture8.png 
Views:	82 
Size:	385.8 KB 
ID:	1576441Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture7.png 
Views:	96 
Size:	872.9 KB 
ID:	1576442Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picture 6.png 
Views:	93 
Size:	229.4 KB 
ID:	1576443Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture1.png 
Views:	97 
Size:	598.6 KB 
ID:	1576440Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture4.png 
Views:	97 
Size:	860.0 KB 
ID:	1576444

us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    7407 times
    Not a solution as far as I am concerned. You can draw a masonic emblem any where in the world even in the oceans. Means nothing.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    16488 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    You may need to study Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, George Washington and other Founding Fathers further as they may have used the DEIST thing as a cover to conceal what they had to conceal from everyone until the right person came along to figure it all out.
    Maybe you need to study the AGE OF REASON and the philosophers that influenced the Deist beliefs of the Founding Fathers, especially the accepted belief of "divine rights" claimed by kings.
    Now about that "right person" who figured it all out...
    Last edited by ECS; Apr 11, 2018 at 09:41 AM.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    16488 times
    Not a solution as far as I am concerned. You can draw a masonic emblem any where in the world even in the oceans. Means nothing.
    The same can be said about finding "hidden secret ciphers" where most likely none exist.

us

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    7407 times
    It can be said by you because you do not know any better. But I do know so I can say it, "Yes there is secret messages in the Declaration of Independence"
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    16488 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    Maybe you need to study the AGE OF REASON and the philosophers that influenced the Deist beliefs of the Founding Fathers, especially the accepted belief of "divine rights" claimed by kings...
    While Thomas Paine's RIGHTS OF MAN influenced the Deist movement, most of these rights which influenced the authors of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution came from the earlier AGE OF ENLIGHTENMENT philosophers, Locke, Adam Smith, Kant, Rousseau, and Montesquieu.

The question still remains for men creating a document that was considered treason by the British government and questioning the divine rights of kings, WHY would they place a "hidden secret cipher" that reveals the location of a Templar treasure in this document that was sent to King George III and the British government?
    Makes no logical sense at all.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    16488 times
    It can be said by you because you do not know any better. But I do know so I can say it, "Yes there is secret messages in the Declaration of Independence"
    Have ever stopped to wonder after watching all those Petter Amundsen videos and reading two of his books about "hidden secret ciphers" placed by Francis Bacon in Shakespeare's works, that you are the first and only person since 1776 to find a secret message in the DOI?

us

Jun 2012
    7407 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    Have ever stopped to wonder after watching all those Petter Amundsen videos and reading two of his books about "hidden secret ciphers" placed by Francis Bacon in Shakespeare's works, that you are the first and only person since 1776 to find a secret message in the DOI?
    Amazing isn't it? Wow. And to beat it all, that is not the only thing I have found. It has really got something to do with the teaching, I told you about. Our teachings are grossly lacking and our Spiritual Institutions do not fair any better. It is their fault that mankind can not see what is right before his own eyes. I will almost guarantee you that you do not know that there is something on a US One Dollar Bill that is over 900 years old. At least it has not been used for over 900 years. Do you know what that is?
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    "WP"

May 2012
    24647 times
    Amazing isn't it? Wow. And to beat it all, that is not the only thing I have found. It has really got something to do with the teaching, I told you about. Our teachings are grossly lacking and our Spiritual Institutions do not fair any better. It is their fault that mankind can not see what is right before his own eyes. I will almost guarantee you that you do not know that there is something on a US One Dollar Bill that is over 900 years old. At least it has not been used for over 900 years. Do you know what that is?
    The missing/not in place capstone to the great pyramid? Or the eye?
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us

Jun 2012
    7407 times
    Quote Originally Posted by releventchair View Post
    The missing/not in place capstone to the great pyramid? Or the eye?
    No it is in the Latin above the pyramid. It is called a ligature or two letters merged together. It has not been used since about 1100 at least not in Old English. There was a reason for it being there as there was a reason for the two mistakes in the DOI. But everyone knows this right?
    releventchair and Rebel - KGC like this.

Charter Member
    us
    "WP"

May 2012
    24647 times
    franklin and Rebel - KGC like this.

Jun 2007
    15110 times
    Already have... "MAY have" is KEY, here. NOTHING! Do YOU consider YOURSELF, as the "right person"...?

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    16488 times
    No it is in the Latin above the pyramid. It is called a ligature or two letters merged together. It has not been used since about 1100 at least not in Old English. There was a reason for it being there as there was a reason for the two mistakes in the DOI. But everyone knows this right?
    I had three years of Latin in high school, and that phrase appeared in Virgil's AENEID, which we read in Latin.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    16488 times
    Amazing isn't it? Wow. And to beat it all, that is not the only thing I have found. It has really got something to do with the teaching, I told you about. Our teachings are grossly lacking and our Spiritual Institutions do not fair any better. It is their fault that mankind can not see what is right before his own eyes...
    When is looking for esoteric arcane hidden secret messages they will find them no matter what reality is present before their own eyes.

us

Jun 2012
    7407 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    Already have... "MAY have" is KEY, here. NOTHING! Do YOU consider YOURSELF, as the "right person"...?
    I already know what "The Key" is do you?
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links