Looking for comments on my Beale Ciphers research

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe you need to study the AGE OF REASON and the philosophers that influenced the Deist beliefs of the Founding Fathers, especially the accepted belief of "divine rights" claimed by kings...
While Thomas Paine's RIGHTS OF MAN influenced the Deist movement, most of these rights which influenced the authors of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution came from the earlier AGE OF ENLIGHTENMENT philosophers, Locke, Adam Smith, Kant, Rousseau, and Montesquieu.

The question still remains for men creating a document that was considered treason by the British government and questioning the divine rights of kings, WHY would they place a "hidden secret cipher" that reveals the location of a Templar treasure in this document that was sent to King George III and the British government?
Makes no logical sense at all.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
It can be said by you because you do not know any better. But I do know so I can say it, "Yes there is secret messages in the Declaration of Independence"
Have ever stopped to wonder after watching all those Petter Amundsen videos and reading two of his books about "hidden secret ciphers" placed by Francis Bacon in Shakespeare's works, that you are the first and only person since 1776 to find a secret message in the DOI?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have ever stopped to wonder after watching all those Petter Amundsen videos and reading two of his books about "hidden secret ciphers" placed by Francis Bacon in Shakespeare's works, that you are the first and only person since 1776 to find a secret message in the DOI?

Amazing isn't it? Wow. And to beat it all, that is not the only thing I have found. It has really got something to do with the teaching, I told you about. Our teachings are grossly lacking and our Spiritual Institutions do not fair any better. It is their fault that mankind can not see what is right before his own eyes. I will almost guarantee you that you do not know that there is something on a US One Dollar Bill that is over 900 years old. At least it has not been used for over 900 years. Do you know what that is?

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Amazing isn't it? Wow. And to beat it all, that is not the only thing I have found. It has really got something to do with the teaching, I told you about. Our teachings are grossly lacking and our Spiritual Institutions do not fair any better. It is their fault that mankind can not see what is right before his own eyes. I will almost guarantee you that you do not know that there is something on a US One Dollar Bill that is over 900 years old. At least it has not been used for over 900 years. Do you know what that is?

The missing/not in place capstone to the great pyramid? Or the eye?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The missing/not in place capstone to the great pyramid? Or the eye?

No it is in the Latin above the pyramid. It is called a ligature or two letters merged together. It has not been used since about 1100 at least not in Old English. There was a reason for it being there as there was a reason for the two mistakes in the DOI. But everyone knows this right?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Already have... "MAY have" is KEY, here. NOTHING! Do YOU consider YOURSELF, as the "right person"...?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
No it is in the Latin above the pyramid. It is called a ligature or two letters merged together. It has not been used since about 1100 at least not in Old English. There was a reason for it being there as there was a reason for the two mistakes in the DOI. But everyone knows this right?
I had three years of Latin in high school, and that phrase appeared in Virgil's AENEID, which we read in Latin.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Amazing isn't it? Wow. And to beat it all, that is not the only thing I have found. It has really got something to do with the teaching, I told you about. Our teachings are grossly lacking and our Spiritual Institutions do not fair any better. It is their fault that mankind can not see what is right before his own eyes...
When is looking for esoteric arcane hidden secret messages they will find them no matter what reality is present before their own eyes.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Already have... "MAY have" is KEY, here. NOTHING! Do YOU consider YOURSELF, as the "right person"...?

I already know what "The Key" is do you?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eldo, Legrand, Jean Laf, and others have made similar statements with confirmation to back those claims.
Welcome to the club!

Yes but I am not talking about "the key" to the Beale Treasure cipher codes, I am talking about "THE KEY" to everything.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
If you say so, Franklin, but you must understand why some of us have our doubts about you claim.

OP
OP
M

mooo

Nov 25, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picture3.png

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread