Looking for comments on my Beale Ciphers research

OP
OP
M

mooo

Nov 25, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is "Cryptic Masonry" and the "Cryptic Rite"?

The Cryptic Rite is "one of the smallest but one of the most important and certainly one of the most curious of all the rites," according to Coil's Masonic Encyclopedia. "Crypt" comes from a Greek word meaning "hide, conceal, or secret," and thus has come to mean a vault, cave, or other place of underground concealment. The Cryptic degrees are centered on stories involving a vault or crypt where certain treasures were hidden beneath King Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem for very specific purposes. They were first called "Cryptic" by Rob Morris, a very influential Mason in the 1800's.

OP
OP
M

mooo

Nov 25, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As in geometry, so in Masonry, there is no “royal road” to perfection. A knowledge of its principles and its science, and consequently an acquaintance with its beauties, can only be acquired by long and diligent study. To the careless observer it seldom offers, at a hasty glance, much to attract his attention or secure his interest. The gold must be deprived, by careful manipulation, of the dark and worthless ore which surrounds and envelops it, before its metallic luster and value can be seen and appreciated. (Mackey, An Encyclopedia of Freemasonry and Its Kindred Sciences 35)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

The Cryptic Rite is "one of the smallest but one of the most important and certainly one of the most curious of all the rites," according to Coil's Masonic Encyclopedia. "Crypt" comes from a Greek word meaning "hide, conceal, or secret," and thus has come to mean a vault, cave, or other place of underground concealment. The Cryptic degrees are centered on stories involving a vault or crypt where certain treasures were hidden beneath King Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem for very specific purposes. They were first called "Cryptic" by Rob Morris, a very influential Mason in the 1800's.
NOT the Robert Morris(s) of the JOB PRINT.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Paul Stewart; currently in China. "Google" Page 34; Beale Ciphers Analyses. :coffee2:

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mooo

Nov 25, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,

Rudyard Kipling

OP
OP
M

mooo

Nov 25, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

As in geometry, so in Masonry, there is no “royal road” to perfection. A knowledge of its principles and its science, and consequently an acquaintance with its beauties, can only be acquired by long and diligent study. To the careless observer it seldom offers, at a hasty glance, much to attract his attention or secure his interest. The gold must be deprived, by careful manipulation, of the dark and worthless ore which surrounds and envelops it, before its metallic luster and value can be seen and appreciated. (Mackey, An Encyclopedia of Freemasonry and Its Kindred Sciences)

OP
OP
M

mooo

Nov 25, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DO tell MORE????????

When Rudyard Kipling says, "If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools," he means that sometimes, even when you speak the truth, others will change your words to hurt others or convince others of untrue things.
LAUREN WILLSON, M.A.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
DO tell MORE????????

When Rudyard Kipling says, "If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools," he means that sometimes, even when you speak the truth, others will change your words to hurt others or convince others of untrue things.
LAUREN WILLSON, M.A.
Are you...?

OP
OP
M

mooo

Nov 25, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Robert Morris was made 2nd Poet Laureate in 1884 by 500 thousand Masons, the ciphers were published in 1885

OP
OP
M

mooo

Nov 25, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morris was the creator of the Order of the Eastern Star (OES). Mary A. Beale, Grand secretary of the OES in Illinois, and husband George 32 degree Mason were the first to support Robert Morris and the idea of a Masonic family indoctrination system.

OP
OP
M

mooo

Nov 25, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mary Beale and George Beale spent years in Colorado fighting George’s tuberculosis. They believed the dry air would help. George Beale died from tuberculosis and had a massive Masonic burial over 600 attended with bands, chorus, and a train ride to the cemetery. This was an elaborate ceremony for a 32 who ran a local drug store. The ciphers were named as a tribute to Mary Beale and George Beale for their work with Robert Morris on the OES. As all know Colorado is the location of the treasure

OP
OP
M

mooo

Nov 25, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The OES documented in the Illinois lodge, the same lodge as Mary Beale, meeting minutes of papers being encrypted and the originals destroyed at the same time of the publication of the Beale Papers.

OP
OP
M

mooo

Nov 25, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morris wrote the Beale story, with the help of the CFC, “Committee of Correspondence” the literary branch of the lodge system, and the 500 thousand Masons who made him Poet Laureate. How could they keep it a secret you might ask? Manhattan Project is a good example of mass-secrecy.

Masons take the Oath very seriously even today.

First Degree – Masonic Entered Apprentice Oath
To all of which I do solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, without any hesitation, mental reservation, or secret evasion of mind in me whatsoever; binding myself under no less a penalty than that of having my throat cut across, my tongue torn out, and with my body buried in the sands of the sea at low-water mark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty-four hours, should I ever knowingly or willfully violate this, my solemn Obligation of an Entered Apprentice. So help me God and make me steadfast to keep and perform the same.

Second Degree – Masonic FellowCraft Oath
To all of which I do solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, without any hesitation, mental reservation, or secret evasion of mind in me whatsoever; binding myself under no less a penalty than that of having my left breast torn open, my heart and vitals taken thence, and with my body given as a prey to the vultures of the air, should I ever knowingly or willfully violate this, my solemn Obligation of a Fellow Craft. So help me God and make me steadfast to keep and perform the same.

The Third Degree – Masonic Master Mason’s Oath
To all of which I do solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, without any hesitation, mental reservation, or secret evasion of mind in me whatsoever; binding myself under no less a penalty than that of having my body severed in twain, my bowels taken thence, and with my body burned to ashes, and the ashes thereof scattered to the four winds of Heaven, that there might remain neither track, trace nor remembrance among man or Masons of so vile and perjured a wretch as I should be, should I ever knowingly or willfully violate this, my solemn Obligation of a Master Mason. So help me God and make me steadfast to keep and perform the same.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wasn't going to post anymore but this thread is begging for another post.

Mooo, If all of what you posted is true please explain how the ciphers and pamphlet ended up in the hands of a member kicked out of the freemasons due to not paying his dues. Also, how was he handed this in information in Lynchburg, Virginia while all of your happenings and information is in Illinois and Colorado? Please connect the dots from your Robert Morris to the Lynchburg, Virginia area and James Beverly Ward. You can't.

OP
OP
M

mooo

Nov 25, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is so nice to hear from you again Franklin,
The Masonic membership 500 thousand strong. Weekly lodge meetings spreading misinformation about Beale to support the allegory.

OP
OP
M

mooo

Nov 25, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morris was a Speculative Mason. A Speculative Mason is one who practices the rituals and rites of the older Operative Masons. The Operative Masons were the builders of the great cathedrals, castles, and pyramids. Morris had written hundreds of poems and books about the Operative Craft. Morris had traveled to the Middle East and Europe documenting the monuments to the Operative Craft. Morris created the Beales Ciphers as a Speculative monument to the Speculative Craft. Morris knew that greed of the unenlightened vulgar / Cowan’s “mooo” would perpetuate his monument for all times…. Just as you perpetuate the story each day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread