Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will almost guarantee you that you do not know that there is something on a US One Dollar Bill that is over 900 years old. At least it has not been used for over 900 years. Do you know what that is?

You are still lost on Oak Island, Franklin....wink wink

Great Seal Deciphered.jpg

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But I do know so I can say it, "Yes there is secret messages in the Declaration of Independence"

You can't even use proper English....so how would we believe that your story holds weight?

A braggart can do nothing with his secret but boast, they say.

We all know the Beale is gone and was used to both fund the Standard Oil Trust and the Morgan Banking Cabal and it's subsidiary holdings in preparations for the wars that were planned through other branches of this KGC affair

Any and all reference to the "Freemasons" or "Masons" concerning the ideals and the agendas spoken about in their texts and ciphers with the traditional forms of Masonic encryption, are merely masks used to create the illusion of their own divine right. The original Zionists that plotted to use their "sheep" to do their bidding throughout the times that John Calhoun and his men plotted their affairs out in and around 1819 were none other than the Mormons that spawned after that. Note the
Two Year Contract that the men of the Beale were signed onto. Their eventual separatism from both the order of Freemasonry and the upholding of Constitutional Law was something of it's own issue to men of the times, seeing their interest of capitalizing on slaves and territories that were being planned to be overruled by this order. When the Civil War was over, they stood to be considered treasonous if they dared to do this again, so they formed their own "lodges" calling them Castles....complete with their own secret knock at the door.

salt_lake_temple_lds.jpeg

When these tales are deciphered correctly they show nothing more than a historically crafted Persher Coding that was invented to be used in conjunction with Jefferson's studies and his rough draft of the DOI that JustinTime has found. The DOI that served as the map and key, was hidden in Monticello and when the Southerners took over the property they found some of his older books and writings, locating a cache of his goods.

Some of these included jewels that were known to be from one of his affairs in deciphering the Levasseur Cipher and locating the stashes in France to finance the Revolution there. He was gifted some of these jewels and they were mentioned in the Beale as being part of their underground stash. ( We all know that someone in St Louis would not be moguling the trade in Jewels for Gold and Silver, in 1819 ) We do know that Jefferson was a master cryptographer and his studies were uncovered with the copies of his journals when the Confederates had possession of his estate.

Now seeing this timeline of events so far, masked as anything but Freemasonry, we can safely assume that what is in the Beale is not verbatim and that the characters' names were added for a certain effect

Thomas Jefferson Beale was the son of Jefferson and his servant......an extremely tanned gentleman as he was described

Let's not forget how backasswards this type of historical research has become even seeing this one obvious trait of them in print around the time of the formation of their orders in VA...They were keen enough to leave their maps in stone, and their markings terraformed in tree lines and outlines used on the maps to carry along a meaning to every mark made.

BealeOverviewKGC.jpg

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please don't fight guys, I promise Mr. Franklin got the third page close to the real one. 1 sentence with a direction from the page 1 will make Mr. Franklin rich.

AxelM

Mar 14, 2023
Greetings

I believe I have uncovered a Beale Ciphers solution. I’ve included a link to Ancient Origins website that featured a review of my research. The Ancient Origins website reveals approximately ten percent of what I had uncovered from the ciphers.

Does Cryptic Code Hidden in Beale Ciphers Reveal Secrets of the Freemasons? | Ancient Origins

Looking forward to your comments

Dan

“Of course, treasure hunts make much better stories when there’s treasure at the end.”
― Eric Berlin

Hello, just heard about this today. i came up with an idea or possibility. Just remember me if you find it..lol
6ft deep= 6 ft under, like a crypt in a cemetery...an old cemetery or church cemetery(1800s)
if not earlier
For Ex ..Giles Cemetery perhaps if old enough and within 4 miles radius from Buford's Tavern

Ref on Utube by Portal of wisdom

Thomas Beale Coded Ciphers to hidden treasure. True or Hoax?​

You would need a GPR for not to be intrusive around graves.
Perhaps 2 graves dated 1819 and 1821. This loot surel would fit in a grave alone but ..seems that might be two.

Regards, and good luck

Alex

Attachments

• Montvale and Giles Cemetery.png
    Montvale and Giles Cemetery.png
    372.7 KB · Views: 13

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not good to lead treasure hunters to cemeteries. One woman and her dog from Pennsylvania have all ready been arrested and placed into jail in Bedford County for digging up a cemetery on Porter's Mountain south of Bufford's Tavern. They said they dug a pit down to solid stone, roughly lined the walls with stone and covered the pit over with other stones. Why use a GPR over graves as you know you will never get permission to dig unless you break the law.

AxelM

Mar 14, 2023
Not good to lead treasure hunters to cemeteries. One woman and her dog from Pennsylvania have all ready been arrested and placed into jail in Bedford County for digging up a cemetery on Porter's Mountain south of Bufford's Tavern. They said they dug a pit down to solid stone, roughly lined the walls with stone and covered the pit over with other stones. Why use a GPR over graves as you know you will never get permission to dig unless you break the law.
Obviously not to an illegal search. It is an idea of a location. With proper permits and access, since is such a big treasure, a permission could possibly be obtained. If that woman dug without permission, it is their fault and deserved the arrest. I also said non intrusive... just as MDing is without digging. The location could be in a cemetery but its definitely not a grave - perhaps meant to look like a grave and a very good location since it would never be disturbed. A grave is a burial chamber with a dead body/ skeleton in it and should never be disturbed/ dug. Many GPR searches were done for old grave location and identification without any digging.. In this case could be considered same,..no digging, just locating a treasure buried in a grave instead of a body. If located, proper channels and bodies of Gov should be informed for a proper recovery.
Again, since this was not obvious enough, proper access and permits to search should be obtained besides the presence of archeologists, treasure department etc..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread