Looking for comments on my Beale Ciphers research

mooo

Nov 25, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings

I believe I have uncovered a Beale Ciphers solution. I’ve included a link to Ancient Origins website that featured a review of my research. The Ancient Origins website reveals approximately ten percent of what I had uncovered from the ciphers.

Does Cryptic Code Hidden in Beale Ciphers Reveal Secrets of the Freemasons? | Ancient Origins

Looking forward to your comments

Dan

“Of course, treasure hunts make much better stories when there’s treasure at the end.”
― Eric Berlin

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Not the Robert Morris that signed the DOI, not the Robert Morris one time mayor of Lynchburg, keeper of the Washington Hotel and Uncle of James Beverly Ward's wife, and not the Robert Morriss character of THE BEALE PAPERS.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I have Bro. Bob's Book; gave a copy to my Ma, who was Worthy Matron, & 50 year(s) member of my hometown OES... I never joined, nor did my Pa. I do not "see" any "connection" to the "BT", Robert MORRISS, etc. Seems to be similar to Paul Stewart's book.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
P.S.'S book: SOLVING THE BEALE PAPERS: Masonic Answers; even Bro. Dan Cole had a Masonic "solution"... NOT convinced.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
You have a book, BEALE'S TREASURE: A Freemason's Tale; on amazon.com. Hmmm... YOUR Conclusion - "NO Silver or Gold Treasure - ONLY 19th Century Freemasons"; VERY similar to Paul Stewart's. I, being a former 32nd of the Scottish Rite, 7th of the York Rite (RAM), Your "Square & Compass" focus in interesting, yet "inconclusive".

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Research and study the DOI. That is what the Beale Treasure story was all about. Secret Treasures hidden inside the DOI of the Knight's Templar. Greatest treasures of mankind.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Research and study the DOI. That is what the Beale Treasure story was all about. Secret Treasures hidden inside the DOI of the Knight's Templar. Greatest treasures of mankind.
For this to be plausible:
"Knowledge of this affair was confined to a very limited circle-to the writer's immediate family, and to one old and valued friend"
-THE BEALE PAPERS

If there are "secret ciphers" hidden in the Declaration of Independence that lead to a Templar greatest treasure of mankind, how did those involve with the writing, copyrighting, printing, publishing, advertising and distributed for sale in the very limited market of 1885 Lynchburg have "knowledge of this affair"?
...and having this "knowledge" why go through the efforts to conceal this knowledge of the "greatest treasure of mankind" in a fictional story dime novel pamphlet?

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For this to be plausible:
"Knowledge of this affair was confined to a very limited circle-to the writer's immediate family, and to one old and valued friend"
-THE BEALE PAPERS

If there are "secret ciphers" hidden in the Declaration of Independence that lead to a Templar greatest treasure of mankind, how did those involve with the writing, copyrighting, printing, publishing, advertising and distributed for sale in the very limited market of 1885 Lynchburg have "knowledge of this affair"?
...and having this "knowledge" why go through the efforts to conceal this knowledge of the "greatest treasure of mankind" in a fictional story dime novel pamphlet?

It is not in the fictional story it is in the DOI signed in 1776. Thomas Jefferson most likely the author. You do know that Robert Morriss and his partner James Dunnington had a lot to do with the construction of Poplar Forest.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
James Dunnington , a Captain in the Campbell county militia and Robert Morris were partners with a mercantile business in 1803, but what involvement did they have in the construction of Jefferson's Poplar Forest and how does this connect to "secret hidden ciphers" in the DOI about the Templar treasure or to Ward's 1885 published Beale Papers dime novel pamphlet?

Thomas Jefferson, along with a committee consisting of Benjamin Franklin, John Adams, Robert Livingston, and Roger Sherman were the AUTHORS of the DOI, and many revisions were made before the final copy was written and then published.
Who in the DOI committee was responsible for placing these alleged "hidden secret ciphers", how was it accomplished and survived the revisions , and most important, if indeed there are "hidden secret ciphers" in the DOI, what is the nature and method of that coding?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
James Dunnington , a Captain in the Campbell county militia and Robert Morris were partners with a mercantile business in 1803, but what involvement did they have in the construction of Jefferson's Poplar Forest and how does this connect to "secret hidden ciphers" in the DOI about the Templar treasure or to Ward's 1885 published Beale Papers dime novel pamphlet?

Thomas Jefferson, along with a committee consisting of Benjamin Franklin, John Adams, Robert Livingston, and Roger Sherman were the AUTHORS of the DOI, and many revisions were made before the final copy was written and then published.
Who in the DOI committee was responsible for placing these alleged "hidden secret ciphers", how was it accomplished and survived the revisions , and most important, if indeed there are "hidden secret ciphers" in the DOI, what is the nature and method of that coding?

ECS, All I can say there are "hidden secrets" in the Declaration of Independence. I have found some of them but not all. I have found enough to learn the TRUTH. I now know what TRUTH means. As I am aware of this TRUTH, I can not explain it to anyone because everyone in the World today is being decieved of what the TRUTH really is and mankind is going to pay a terrible price for not knowing the TRUTH. I am not wanting to get over on the religion side of this message but I hope I can say to everyone out there, "Learn what TRUTH means and cling on to it for the World is in for a very long rough ride.

That is what the Job Print Pamphlet was all about, the author wanted everyone to study the DOI. That is why the author placed the prize of the treasure at three-quarters of a million dollars. He wanted us to pursue the DOI with a vengeance. Thanks to him for this long hard journey, I had ventured on when a lad of twelve years old. I have now found the TREASURE. Good Luck to all.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Eh...? RELIGIOUS "solution"...? Thomas Jefferson was a DEIST, DID NOT believe in the miracles of J.C. Find Jefferson's BIBLE... ALL NEW TESTAMENT, & he cut out the "miracles stories". TJ believed J.C. was a JUST & MORAL man; NO DIVINITY. REVIEW the D.O.I. in THAT "Light".

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eh...? RELIGIOUS "solution"...? Thomas Jefferson was a DEIST, DID NOT believe in the miracles of J.C. Find Jefferson's BIBLE... ALL NEW TESTAMENT, & he cut out the "miracles stories". TJ believed J.C. was a JUST & MORAL man; NO DIVINITY. REVIEW the D.O.I. in THAT "Light".

You may need to study Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, George Washington and other Founding Fathers further as they may have used the DEIST thing as a cover to conceal what they had to conceal from everyone until the right person came along to figure it all out.

OP
OP
M

mooo

Nov 25, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings

I believe I have uncovered a Beale Ciphers solution. I’ve included a link to Ancient Origins website that featured a review of my research. The Ancient Origins website reveals approximately ten percent of what I had uncovered from the ciphers.

Does Cryptic Code Hidden in Beale Ciphers Reveal Secrets of the Freemasons? | Ancient Origins

Looking forward to your comments

Dan

“Of course, treasure hunts make much better stories when there’s treasure at the end.”
― Eric Berlin[/QUOTE]

Picture8.png Picture7.png picture 6.png Picture1.png Picture4.png

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not a solution as far as I am concerned. You can draw a masonic emblem any where in the world even in the oceans. Means nothing.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
You may need to study Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, George Washington and other Founding Fathers further as they may have used the DEIST thing as a cover to conceal what they had to conceal from everyone until the right person came along to figure it all out.
Maybe you need to study the AGE OF REASON and the philosophers that influenced the Deist beliefs of the Founding Fathers, especially the accepted belief of "divine rights" claimed by kings.
Now about that "right person" who figured it all out...

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It can be said by you because you do not know any better. But I do know so I can say it, "Yes there is secret messages in the Declaration of Independence"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread