WAS THE CANDLE WORTH THE GAME?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
That is mostly because you have already made up your mind about the Beale Treasure. But you will not leave us alone without grinding it into the ground about the Pamphlet and the story never happened. I think we already know your side of story. Don't need repetitions. I understand the first time.

So because I made up my mind about the Beale Treasure that justifies these constant barrage of remarks?
How is my posting information make you believe that I "will not leave us alone"?
Franklin, you have also posted many "repetitions" of the same information many times over, so why do you have a problem with me doing the same as you.
Could it be that you only want posts that agree with "your side of the story", which has changed back and forth many times?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
So because I made up my mind about the Beale Treasure that justifies these constant barrage of remarks?
How is my posting information make you believe that I "will not leave us alone"?
Franklin, you have also posted many "repetitions" of the same information many times over, so why do you have a problem with me doing the same as you.
Could it be that you only want posts that agree with "your side of the story", which has changed back and forth many times?
LOL! :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread