WAS THE CANDLE WORTH THE GAME?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I try to get the pastors and or members of the churches in my area to talk with me, but I am always refused, turned away or having the phone hung up on me. The people are a hard case to change, it simply is not in their genes.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

I have also decoded the DOI and it's hidden message. When our government has a separation of church and state, it is only in their mind. If they only knew what the DOI and other documents say?
Our government is based on THE CONSTITUTION, not on the DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE from British rule.
The separation of church and state is established in ARTICLE 1- "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof"
ARTICLE VI-"no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States" reaffirms the separation of church and state.
Then there is the matter of the "Jefferson Bible".

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our government is based on THE CONSTITUTION, not on the DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE from British rule.
The separation of church and state is established in ARTICLE 1- "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof"
ARTICLE VI-"no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States" reaffirms the separation of church and state.
Then there is the matter of the "Jefferson Bible".

Well, I did state the DOI and other documents. Even some personal items such as the "Jefferson Bible" Do not believe everything our Founding Fathers put out there for you to see, most of it is encoded to mean in some cases exactly the opposites.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Do not believe everything our Founding Fathers put out there for you to see, most of it is encoded to mean in some cases exactly the opposites.
Why would the Founding Fathers do this and what real purpose would that serve to the citizens if this were so?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They were not just serving the people, they were concealing "The Ark of the Covenant of God" and other Holy Relics.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Age of Reason Deists (agnostics) "were concealing the Arc of the Covenant and other Holy Relics" seems rather far fetched considering that they were committing treason against king and country with the Declaration of Independence and involved in the Revolution to create a new country.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, treason is never committed as long as you win. They knew they were going to win. When scriptures were received over 3500 years ago, they (the scriptures) were encoded by God. Believe it or not but over 3500 years ago the scriptures told where the "Ark of God" is located today. I can not explain all of this, I was questioning my sister about this today. This is a very difficult time for me as I am questioning myself and the research I have uncovered. It is an odd feeling. I feel that I am upon a road that I am traveling ALONE. I could explain it to someone but it seems no one is listening. I may just meditate and leave everyone else alone.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you think these items in America?

Yes these items are in America.

What can you decode out of these three words?

Virginia
Maryland
Washington,

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
As you are aware, these three or any three words can be manipulated as a decoded message to fit the decoders preconceived expectations.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...Do not believe everything our Founding Fathers put out there for you to see, most of it is encoded to mean in some cases exactly the opposites.
Is the Constitution encoded and we , as the People, are not to believe what is written therein because the meaning portrayed is the opposite?

May 7, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes these items are in America.

What can you decode out of these three words?

Virginia
Maryland
Washington,

Yes, I think they're in America too.
As far as the code in the three words...beyond me.

May 7, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As you are aware, these three or any three words can be manipulated as a decoded message to fit the decoders preconceived expectations.

Why would anyone's mantra be negativity?
Why don't you help him decode those words?

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
When has questioning information presented as fact become considered as "negativity"?
PS: Franklin has presented the same three words on previous TN Beale threads.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
.... I have found or I should say I have researched and decoded everything to where the treasures should be located but due to unwilling landowners and government entities the treasures can not be recovered. So what it all boils down to without a recovery, no treasures have been found...

I have also decoded the DOI and it's hidden message...
Franklin, if you have decoded all these documents and know the hidden messages and locations of various treasures, what help were you looking for here ?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NONE ACTUALLY. YES, I need no help. Only making conversations.

As for the three words and their meanings. It only takes a little word count and little standard English gematria.

Virginia-----------------------Take the first six letters--------VIRGIN
Maryland---------------------Take the first four letters-------MARY

Washington------------------Takes a little more work-------The letter "g" in "standard English Gematria is 7
Count over seven letters to the "g" will give you 7-----------and 77 equals CHRIST

Now take the "g" as 7 and counting from the ending instead of the beginning gives you 4 and -----74 in "standard English Gematria is JESUS

So the complete text of encoding is solved:

Virginia----------VIRGIN
Maryland--------MARY
Washington-----CHRIST JESUS

The 100 square miles of land forming Washington, D.C. in 1790 was donated by Virginia and Maryland. Eventually the land was given back to Virginia for obvious reasons.

I have over 200 pages of these encoded messages and plan on finding more. I am going on the road soon to teach others.

Another question and the "Mason's" on this forum may be able to answer this question? Why is the letter "G" on the "Masonic Emblem?" Why even the compass and square? And why 33 degrees of Freemasonry?

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I try to get the pastors and or members of the churches in my area to talk with me, but I am always refused, turned away or having the phone hung up on me.
The people are a hard case to change, it simply is not in their genes.
It could be possible that they have no desire to light candles for this game.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions