WAS THE CANDLE WORTH THE GAME?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Let's see... hide in the HAZY WOODS; hmmm. YEP! Towards the Peaks of Otter, like the HART PAPERS "say"... NEW TON of Treasure...? Sounds like the WESTERN portion of Virginia's CONFEDERATE TREASURY; "ear-marked" for Lexington, Va. AND! VIRGINIA MILITARY INSTITUTE (VMI).

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
And YES! I DO have my SCENTED CANDLE (Vanilla) going with my cup of coffee (Hazlewood Cream); ahhh! YUMMM!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Let's see... hide in the HAZY WOODS; hmmm. YEP! Towards the Peaks of Otter, like the HART PAPERS "say"... NEW TON of Treasure...? Sounds like the WESTERN portion of Virginia's CONFEDERATE TREASURY; "ear-marked" for Lexington, Va. AND! VIRGINIA MILITARY INSTITUTE (VMI).
AND! HISTORY tells us, that the Blue Ridge Mountains were once known as the BLUE HAZE MOUNTAINS...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
YEP! GOLD Coins, SILVER Coins, & JEWELRY donated to the JUST CAUSE by SOUTHERN LADIES!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
According to some DECLASSIFIED NSA Documents, NHH identified his THREE pages of CIPHERS (to Clayton Hart) as coming from a Pamphlet that he (NHH) bought in L'burg, Va. (may have been when he & his family were living on Madison Street in L'burg, Va.). THEN he bought land in Montvale, Va. to build a house & barn... calling it his FARM! Was he ORIGINALLY trying to find the "BT"...? Dunno. "Google" NSA & the Beale Treasure... LOTS of declassified info! HA!

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
As with the Beale Papers having the "unknown author" bring the finished manuscript to Ward, the original source of Hazelwood having Clayton Hart make copies of these numbers covered papers is the HART PAPERS that George Hart put out long after Hazelwood and his brother Clayton had passed on.
The same can be stated about the torn slip of numbers covered paper mentioned by Pauline Innis in her book.
As for Claudine Fulton Ellis and her "discovered" undelivered letter tale...

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
One can not "forget the Beale Papers" as it is the ONLY source of this fabulous perilous adventure treasure story, no collaborating evidence outside of the pamphlet to support the Beale adventure, his stay with Morris.
Then there are purposeful discrepancies that would have obvious in 1885 Lynchburg that pamphlet story was fiction.
The date provided when Morriss was keeping the Washington Hotel, and the extra "s" added to the name of the real Robert Morris to separate the actual person from the pamphlet's fictional character.

The "ESQ" added to Max Guggenheimer , a designation of an attorney or lawyer, by he was a well known store owner who was contemporary with the 1885 publication.

There are several more sprinkled throughout the Beale Papers that the 1885 Lynchburg public would have noticed:
Including the "GAME" is worth the candle reference revealing that the ciphers are only a game.
Then the DISCLAIMER "to devote only such time as can be spared from your legitimate business, and if you can not spare no time, LET THE MATTER ALONE"
The "unknown author" is making it very clear to the reader that the ciphers are a game for parlor entertainment and the story is just that, a work of fiction.

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... I have found or I should say I have researched and decoded everything to where the treasures should be located but due to unwilling landowners and government entities the treasures can not be recovered.
So what it all boils down to without a recovery, no treasures have been found...
Unwilling landowners and government entities are ALWAYS used as the excuse why fantastic legendary "treasures can not be recovered".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread