Little help....

Steelriver

Sep 29, 2017
Beckley wv
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all! New here and have took a lot of time to read most of the threads... Have to admit very interesting to say the least.... It was about ten year's ago that I came across the beale ciphers. Have been hooked since as my parents had been working on it long before i was born and I have there work etc etc which is not a lot!! this forum has made me aware of that. So if anyone has i direction they might point me in i sure could use the help.... Thx.....

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all! New here and have took a lot of time to read most of the threads... Have to admit very interesting to say the least.... It was about ten year's ago that I came across the beale ciphers. Have been hooked since as my parents had been working on it long before i was born and I have there work etc etc which is not a lot!! this forum has made me aware of that. So if anyone has i direction they might point me in i sure could use the help.... Thx.....

Steelriver, I have worked and researched on the Beale Treasure since I was about ten years old, I am now sixty-four. I usually am not a skeptic so I will speak to you from my fifty-four years of experience with the Beale Treasure. I have researched about every avenue of search possible, I have left hardly any stone unturned. If I were in your position and your location I would search for other treasures. I would go to Hawk's Nest or Gully Bridge and search Civil War Sites. Somewhere in one of those areas is some Civil War Cannon and maybe even a Civil War payroll. Go to old homesites or beaches and swimming areas. In other words enjoy something that you can definitely FIND. I do not believe the Beale Treasure is a treasure of gold, silver and jewels to find? It was most likely written by a Master Mason to get searchers to look over the Declaration of Independence for something other than treasure. You can still enjoy the Beale Treasure Mystery just like your parents did, A LITTLE, but do not hunt for the Beale Treasure and only the Beale Treasure. If you do you will miss out on the fun of treasure hunting. Good Luck and Welcome to Treasurenet as I see this is your first post.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Depends on the miracle. Sometimes the best gift is unanswered prayers.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Steelriver, I have worked and researched on the Beale Treasure since I was about ten years old, I am now sixty-four. I usually am not a skeptic so I will speak to you from my fifty-four years of experience with the Beale Treasure. I have researched about every avenue of search possible, I have left hardly any stone unturned. If I were in your position and your location I would search for other treasures. I would go to Hawk's Nest or Gully Bridge and search Civil War Sites. Somewhere in one of those areas is some Civil War Cannon and maybe even a Civil War payroll. Go to old homesites or beaches and swimming areas. In other words enjoy something that you can definitely FIND. I do not believe the Beale Treasure is a treasure of gold, silver and jewels to find? It was most likely written by a Master Mason to get searchers to look over the Declaration of Independence for something other than treasure. You can still enjoy the Beale Treasure Mystery just like your parents did, A LITTLE, but do not hunt for the Beale Treasure and only the Beale Treasure. If you do you will miss out on the fun of treasure hunting. Good Luck and Welcome to Treasurenet as I see this is your first post.

Franklin... That is A Great Post...And Great Advice as is your next post..."Sometimes The Best Gift Is UnAnswered Prayers"

Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome Steelriver.. Tnet really is a great forum with lots of knowledgeable folks here.

Kace

May 7, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Gift of UnAnswered Prayers" is DEVOTION to powerful ACTION.

A tsunami is building.

As I said - many parts make a whole.

May 7, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A fast moving wagon it is - with a grab ring for Kace.

Board early.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
A fast moving wagon it is - with a grab ring for Kace.

Board early.

lol...Kace will be out of the way of the fast moving wagon!

I will however watch to see whether or not it fills with unimaginable wealth... or crashes.

Kace

May 7, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol...Kace will be out of the way of the fast moving wagon!

I will however watch to see whether or not it fills with unimaginable wealth... or crashes.

Kace

Both, will be memorable.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Heh... I wasn't aware of the "BT" until @ 1995; being 66 & from the Shenandoah Valley, I was "into" the CONFEDERATE WAR aka Civil War. There is a "Civil War" connection to the "BT" in MY R & I experience... started by "GrandMaster" Peter Viemeister (@ 3 books on the "BT", MANY articles, etc.). Once as a member of Comp. I, 10th Va. Cav. (Gen. Stonewall's Foot Cavalry), I became an "expert" on CW battles, history, etc. of the Shenandoah Valley. Once wife & I moved down here (L'burg), I was happy to meet PV & learn about him, his books, & this area. I also met "franklin" in Montvale... and NO, we DID NOT start that fire in Montvale... HEH. PV "did" it for ME, in his LAST book on the "BT"... a FACTION, fiction based on FACTS (CONFEDERATE COVERUP: Duty, Honor, & Deception). The GOLD Coins/ SILVER Coins/ Jewelry donated to "The Cause" were later utilized to pay for the re-building of Lexington, Va. AND! The Virginia Military Institute, aka VMI. Wanna see "The treasure, aka "BT"...? Go to Lexington, Va. & see VMI... GRAY uniforms & other "clues", MHO. Good Luck in YOUR R & I!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread