The Only One To Have Deciphered The Beale Ciphers Correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
So the greatest person to have ever correctly decipher the Beale Ciphers, doesn't even talk to this group of three people? Must not have time for you eh?

Don't talk to nobody. As such a person has not been proven to exist , how could a nonentity speak? Now ,someone may in their mind believe they have solved correctly . That would = "They".
But they are not real either. (See proof test.)

But you got time , so let's chat.
Read any good claims lately? Any peer reviewed ones?

Does any of this look familiar to your masters reasoning expressed in the past?
[The reviewers strongly reject your work with no justification and they do not state why the result is wrong. Examples of reviewer comments include:

"The proof must be wrong."
"You cannot achieve such a result."
"You do not understand well the notion of ..."
My question is what to do in this situation? Where to go? If your advisor accepts the work, but the reviewers from the top journal reject the work without even explaining the mistakes, what should you do?]

https://academia.stackexchange.com/...pen-problem-how-do-i-convince-people-in-the-f

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
So the greatest person to have ever correctly decipher the Beale Ciphers, doesn't even talk to this group of three people? Must not have time for you eh?

He probably doesn't have an OFFICIAL TEAM BEALE MYSTERY CHALLENGE COIN.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
He probably doesn't have an OFFICIAL TEAM BEALE MYSTERY CHALLENGE COIN.

And without the secret Beale handshake ,who would even discuss the subject with the alleged only one/ chosen one.
"Ling Poe" has a secret connection though ,so maybe they can get together and talk about who the only one/chosen one don't talk to.
(Edited for time constraints while the reader waits for proof of a solve ,from anyone.)

Last edited:

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yep, this place is so 1998 it’s funny. He has moved on to people that actually know what a cypher is!

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other

Unless something Tangible can be held in your/their hands....Whatever Is SAID By Or To Anyone... It Doesn't Matter...

Now In this case...

NOTHING HAS BEEN FOUND.

NOTHING HAS BEEN RECOVERED.

NOTHING HAS BEEN SOLVED.

NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

NOTHING TO SAY.

Kace

Last edited:
OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unless something Tangible can be held in your/their hands....Whatever Is SAID By Or To Anyone... It Doesn't Matter...

Now In this case...

NOTHING HAS BEEN FOUND.

NOTHING HAS BEEN RECOVERED.

NOTHING HAS BEEN SOLVED.

NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

NOTHING TO SAY.

Kace

Because they would post it here? :laughing7:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Because they would post it here? :laughing7:

MPoe..Glad You Asked...

Ordinarily I'd Say NO... I would say No to posting solves online of Anything to people That Aren't soliciting others solves of specific ciphers, funding or validation or trying to sell their perceived solves.

That isn't the case with this. Nobody here or on all the other sites you frequent solicited you guys to come on and claim you've solved the ciphers or found and recovered the BT. You guys did that...You keep forgetting to mention that part of it....Look at this title of Your Thread Here... And All the others just like it You've Started saying J.L.P. The Only One To Decipher The Beale Papers Correctly. This has gone on for Years and Nothing To Show...Then you wonder Why people ask questions??

I said the other day it amazes me why anyone would come on a discussion forum...Make a Huge Claim and not expect discussion and questions. I still am amazed by it and it's been going on with you guys for years and Nothing's Changed.

I think you should join in the conversations with an open mind...or go back to the drawing board and figure it out...or stop posting on all the Beale,Templar,Oak Island,KGC,Biblical,Cryptology and CSA sites that you've solved the BC's and recovered the BT without expecting questions and discussions. Or Stay On Your Own Site and Just Post Without Questions...All Of Those Suggestions Are Easy To Do.

You talk bad about Tnet, The Mods and Members but keep coming back trying to get validation from these guys who are knowledgeable about Beale and do know all the pertinent dates, places and people involved because if you can get that validation from known Beale historians and researchers it would lend credence to you while trying to get paid as consultants, get investors or sell your solve....Or thinking that someone could possibly just take your word for it that it's been solved and recovered and stop working on it. That last one won't happen.

Which reminds me... that Well Known Cryptologist You Allude To As Believing Your Solve...Publicly Says It's False.

Obviously after so many years of Nobody being able to solve these ciphers... IF They Are Real.. They can't be easy to solve.. it's even harder to work on anything when you don't live close or have the means and/or opportunities to travel to locations on short notice for any length of time and when you don't own the property and are considered outsiders.

I know for me personally I don't think anything less of someone because a solve to any treasure location or project isn't immediate or if it takes a really long time working on it... sometimes with a successful recovery or outcome and sometimes it could be someone using their work 50-100 years down the line. It's just the way it is. Nobody in the world gets any reward or respect claiming to have solved something only to have it come out that it was just a thought ... Thats not even considering an erroneous claim to have recovered a treasure that has been actively searched for for over a century.

Kace

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MPoe..Glad You Asked...

Ordinarily I'd Say NO... I would say No to posting solves online of Anything to people That Aren't soliciting others solves of specific ciphers, funding or validation or trying to sell their perceived solves.

That isn't the case with this. Nobody here or on all the other sites you frequent solicited you guys to come on and claim you've solved the ciphers or found and recovered the BT. You guys did that...You keep forgetting to mention that part of it....Look at this title of Your Thread Here... And All the others just like it You've Started saying J.L.P. The Only One To Decipher The Beale Papers Correctly. This has gone on for Years and Nothing To Show...Then you wonder Why people ask questions??

I said the other day it amazes me why anyone would come on a discussion forum...Make a Huge Claim and not expect discussion and questions. I still am amazed by it and it's been going on with you guys for years and Nothing's Changed.

I think you should join in the conversations with an open mind...or go back to the drawing board and figure it out...or stop posting on all the Beale,Templar,Oak Island,KGC,Biblical,Cryptology and CSA sites that you've solved the BC's and recovered the BT without expecting questions and discussions. Or Stay On Your Own Site and Just Post Without Questions...All Of Those Suggestions Are Easy To Do.

You talk bad about Tnet, The Mods and Members but keep coming back trying to get validation from these guys who are knowledgeable about Beale and do know all the pertinent dates, places and people involved because if you can get that validation from known Beale historians and researchers it would lend credence to you while trying to get paid as consultants, get investors or sell your solve....Or thinking that someone could possibly just take your word for it that it's been solved and recovered and stop working on it. That last one won't happen.

Which reminds me... that Well Known Cryptologist You Allude To As Believing Your Solve...Publicly Says It's False.

Obviously after so many years of Nobody being able to solve these ciphers... IF They Are Real.. They can't be easy to solve.. it's even harder to work on anything when you don't live close or have the means and/or opportunities to travel to locations on short notice for any length of time and when you don't own the property and are considered outsiders.

I know for me personally I don't think anything less of someone because a solve to any treasure location or project isn't immediate or if it takes a really long time working on it... sometimes with a successful recovery or outcome and sometimes it could be someone using their work 50-100 years down the line. It's just the way it is. Nobody in the world gets any reward or respect claiming to have solved something only to have it come out that it was just a thought ... Thats not even considering an erroneous claim to have recovered a treasure that has been actively searched for for over a century.

Kace

I did not see Mr Poe say he had a decryption yet. Is this a prediction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread