The Fake Producers Out to Get Your Beale Information

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Wife & I may move to Wheat Valley, in Bedford County next year; L'burg is growing too fast... TOO many ppl, TOO many cars! Like Charlottesvile, Va. in the mid-80's.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
:sign10: Are they offering a reward for information concerning this perp?

I didn't hear any mention of a reward by the authorities, but they are taking castings of the bicycles tire treads to compare to known trespassers and vandals bicycles and taking prints off an unnamed piece of equipment that was dropped as the guy sped away.

BBN said that this is not the first time an incident like this has happened but this one was thwarted before any property damage occurred unlike the other reports and they were able to get a pretty good description of the perpetrator.

Kace

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
NOTHING in local BEDFORD BULLETIN weekly; wife & I were on Patterson's Mill Road, west of Kelso, Va. today. Saw where PV & family once lived (Solar Ridge) & where PV is buried at Peaksview Baptist Cemetery; didn't go "visit"; ANYWAY... "wild" area with WINDING roads, etc. (singing, "Long & Winding Road"...).

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Wife & I may move to Wheat Valley, in Bedford County next year; L'burg is growing too fast... TOO many ppl, TOO many cars! Like Charlottesvile, Va. in the mid-80's.

Justintime claims to live in Wheat Valley when he's there.
Just sayin'

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
ALSO looking at Forest, Va. area; we lived in that area once; Jefferson Ridge Apartments. Looking for Rancher-type House (3 bedrooms) with @ I acre of land for Tomatoes & Marigolds... if it has a McDonalds, Food Lion, Wal-Mart, Taco Bell, Sheetz, and near BRP/Walking/Hiking Trails or James River... (it does). BELOW/South of BRP/AT! Actually, AT is not far... has a section in Bedford County, Va. Kroger & Wal-Mart Express is near-by... as is TJ's Popular Forest; I think TJ is "calling", heh; I am descended from his older sister (PROVEN). So... we will "see".

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
A group of people calling themselves producers stealing your secrets about the Beale Ciphers. Local authorities looking for people involved in a scam to rob Beale Experts of the most secret information. They say information from one of the scammers will lead to conviction.

I have spoken to these people in person. I gave them a bit of information that I have not given before. Later that nugget turned up in the most unlikely place. Thank you for this thread! :icon_thumleft:

Tone Detector ( Appreciative )

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You sure have not shared any information on this forum. Only looking to get picked up by some tv sitcom.

Tres Hombres

Aug 18, 2021
Florida
Detector(s) used
White
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I have spoken to these people in person. I gave them a bit of information that I have not given before. Later that nugget turned up in the most unlikely place. Thank you for this thread! :icon_thumleft:

Tone Detector ( Appreciative )
There is a TV series coming down the pike.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread