BEALE SOLUTION & VAULT LOCATED / OAK ISLAND CONNECTION?/ TEMPLAR GOLD? / WEBSITE ON.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You said dowsing doesnt respond to magnetics. I provided a very simple test that will prove an lrod will positively respond to magnetics, same as a compass will. The rest of your post is only your usual type dont believe in anything babble so i wont bother replying.

This is why Big Time Treasure Hunters are so entertaining. Maybe for $25,000 Mr. Bad Eyes could show me he can do what you say he can do. Or, you can just pretend he can.

craftsman

Greenie
Aug 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haha still trying to make trouble as always. Equipment wasnt listed to impress, just show what was utilized. I have never known 81618 needed any help. Many people make the same type quote as you mention. 81618 shared no actual research with us and joined the team very late in the project, for reasons not having to do with his research, nor soliciting, as posted previously. Watching you and many others post it is plain why none of you has ever gotten far with the code as you keep going around in circles kicking the same old bush wanting something to change. While i appreciate the warm welcome, and all the fun and games, you will not need worry about me further. It is simply not worth the bother to continue posting. You folks can have a very fine arguement yourselves just as good without my input as with it. Have a real good time with that.

I was trying to learn something and you guys killed another poster off . how can you learn anything from someone if you don't listen to what they are trying to share with you. discrediting something when you have not even heard the end game is foolish. Ken Bauman is one of most prolific posters on this site and is always willing to share what he has learned. Icehouse don't be discouraged some of us are listening.
Craftsman

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Pheonix going left, fish going right. I outlined the fish as its kind of hard to see in a picture, while showing up much better onsite. The knight helmet can be plainly seen if you put the picture in a good picture program. Feel free to call it whatever you wish. The complete carving shows vault being watched over by the knight meaning, protected. Traps. Carvings elsewhere on it, and its placement as found shows relate dangers to look out for, and where.

I do poorly on Rorschach rock readings. (True story.) Not much better on those defined by others ,usually. No offence.
Fish outline differs from what had been imagined ,so thank's for posting it. (I had envisioned a more oriental ....koi or carp type for some reason.)

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do poorly on Rorschach rock readings. (True story.) Not much better on those defined by others ,usually. No offence.
Fish outline differs from what had been imagined ,so thank's for posting it. (I had envisioned a more oriental ....koi or carp type for some reason.)

Just like Jethro Bodine of the "Beverly Hillbillies" when looking at "ink spots" He is always hungry so all he could ever see in the 'ink spots" was FOOD. Same with reading rocks you only see what you are looking for and doesn't make it right that that is the only thing to see.

Icehouse and his group have boasted for years about the "Big Reveal" yet nothing has been shown but will wishers and and phony rock readings.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was trying to learn something and you guys killed another poster off . how can you learn anything from someone if you don't listen to what they are trying to share with you. discrediting something when you have not even heard the end game is foolish. Ken Bauman is one of most prolific posters on this site and is always willing to share what he has learned. Icehouse don't be discouraged some of us are listening.
Craftsman

You can learn more if you go down and watch children play in the sandbox.

craftsman

Greenie
Aug 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to know more about the Brotherhood? Who are you talking about? Mason? Confederates? Templar Knights?Ignore the man with sand on his KNEES

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to know more about the Brotherhood? Who are you talking about? Mason? Confederates? Templar Knights?Ignore the man with sand on his KNEES

The Masons, the Confederates and the Knight's Templar are on different threads on the forum. Icehouse is trying to create a mileage of all threads to attract posters to his blogsite the more he can attract the more he will get attention. As for the man with sand on his KNEES he is digging up diamond rings down on Myrtle Beach.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Just like Jethro Bodine of the "Beverly Hillbillies" when looking at "ink spots" He is always hungry so all he could ever see in the 'ink spots" was FOOD. Same with reading rocks you only see what you are looking for and doesn't make it right that that is the only thing to see.

Icehouse and his group have boasted for years about the "Big Reveal" yet nothing has been shown but will wishers and and phony rock readings.

Ellie May's biscuits count as rocks still?

craftsman

Greenie
Aug 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your Post answers no questions so I will discard it. Anyone that has nothing to offer should not answer?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... 81618 shared no actual research with us and joined the team very late in the project, for reasons not having to do with his research, nor soliciting, as posted previously...
While i appreciate the warm welcome, and all the fun and games, you will not need worry about me further...

If not for his research, why was 81618/Legrand prominently listed as a "TEAM" member with included bio?
81618 must have had some standing in the "TEAM" to be added to that "august" list, while other "Team" members were not.
PS: I do not believe anyone here "worried" about you, unless of course, you are referencing Crypto and M Poe.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Google THE SIMPSON PAPERS, or scroll down on this topic page.
All "brotherhood" connections and more will be revealed.

Last edited:

craftsman

Greenie
Aug 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Connection. I have reviewed These pages and am looking for validation . so are you playing the game or not?
Craftsman

Icehouse

Jun 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is the best thing to do when a horse with stomach problems backs up to a fan blowing on you ? 20151203_114236.jpg Duckman

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

craftsman

Greenie
Aug 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was hoping to get some answers to A theory I was chasing through history about this brotherhood that was formed at the end of the civil war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread