BEALE SOLUTION & VAULT LOCATED / OAK ISLAND CONNECTION?/ TEMPLAR GOLD? / WEBSITE ON.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icehouse

Jun 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The formulation of the problem is often more essential than its solution, which may be merely a matter of mathematical or experimental skill. 'Albert Einstein

Icehouse

Jun 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No Mr Carl-NC, the electronic surveys were done with several different types of equipment, both by members on the ground, and also by a very well known and much respected geophysical company using equipment that costs more to have them use than most any treasure related equipment costs. If they had of been searching for ufo's, or horned rabbits they probably would have considered lrl. In actuality, when the codes are broken to the point of locating the final markers, no survey is needed, but only if you know what you are looking at is telling you, and you know what else it is that you are looking for. The path from beginning to end is long and tedious, and only those capable of considering the codes real, and that they can be broken could ever see through all the previous attempts and be open to considering anything different. The Beale codes are real. They are breakable. They do lead you, eventually, to a single point. And no I'm not Ken.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... The Beale codes are real. They are breakable.
They do lead you, eventually, to a single point.
And no I'm not Ken.
Being a new member who just joined today to make the above 4 posts defending the BEALE MYSTERY TEAM, makes one believe that you are also a member of that team- possibly "20102" or "20102"'s "on site partner" or one of the lessor team members, "61516" or "01210".
With such "ground breaking" claimed achievement as accurately "solving" Beale C1 & C3 and discovering the exact location of Beale's "or vault, six feet below the surface of the ground...roughly lined with stone, and the vessels rest on solid stone, and are covered with others" why are y'all concealing you names with numbers, requesting the "descendants of the "Brotherhood and Associates" to contact your team, but first they must "give a specific description of the DIXIE 247 artifact, AND are required to sign a non-disclosure agreement?

This is all so reminiscent of the Rev Jean Laf's claims, including the NDA, at least the provided poem is slightly an improvement over that "Grand Fret" epitaph.

There is always this flurry of sound and fury about great solutions that will lead to the Beale treasure vault discovery, a discovery that NEVER HAPPENS beyond the talk.

Last edited:

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Icehouse, there is as much to learn in studying the Beale codes as there is in studying RLS's map of Treasure Island. But I do agree -- "It is that they can not see the problem" -- the problem being, fiction is fiction, and all the open-minded wishful thinking and tortured contortions of logic cannot defictionalize it. In 10 years I'll be proven right, in 20 years I'll still be right, in 50 years I'll be dead but right, and in 100 years people will still be looking for the Beale treasure. Delusions are persistent devils.

Big Time Treasure Hunters looking for make-believe treasures tend to use make-believe devices. If not an LRL, how about make-believe satellite technology that identifies buried gold? I know of other Big Time Treasure Hunters who are paying through the nose to be lied to.

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
be-sure-of-it-give-me-the-ocular-proof-quote-1.jpg

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
If one were to spend half the energy it takes to bash, and use it constructively, following the directions within the site, with an open mind, he might actually learn a thing or two...
...that this is just another in a long, long lists of claims of Beale cipher solution and treasure locations that will eventually fall at the wayside and fade away, not with a bang, but with a whimper.

Icehouse

Jun 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will try to answer your questions Mr. ECS. You are free to believe i am a member, not a member, or possibly just an outsider who has reviewed the work, as has been offered on the website mentioned at the start of this forum post. It's not all that important who I am. Yes I am defending the team on here. While many seem to be very quick to jump to their own one sided conclusions there are others, with a true interest. While many here are busy thinking of ways to put down a very important work, there are others, whom are taking the work seriously, and one such fellow very close to working the small problem provided on the website, which all but opens the floodgates of information hidden deep within the story and codes, to its conclusion. Very close. Names here are not important, well, at least the team members names. They do not fit into the decipherment. As for breaking c1 and c3, its not really that simple, especially because as provided in the original pamplet c2 itself isnt deciphered. The pamplet, the 3 sets of numbers, the so called deciphered c2, every single piece of information as originally provided must be utilized to decipher what no one, nor any computer has been able to solve in well over 100 years. Not 3 codes with 1 deciphered. 1 single very intense very well thought out, well planned game. You should play. I promise it will get very interesting. As for the vault as described, as i said, c2 isn't actually deciphered. The vault could probably fit the description pretty good but one has to wonder which surface of the ground was being referred to, the top surface, or the bottom ? The brotherhood, it's not so much a request as it is an offer made out of respect for living kin or connected. The team needs no information from them. If they decide to add any so be it. The location of the vault will not be discussed as its location is known. Asking for a description of an artifact/pointer referred to as 'dixie247' is merely a way to insure the correct person is the one being conversed with. The symbolism on the dixie247 pointer has been understood, and followed along its path. A simple description to something in the teams possession will suffice. Non disclosure protects everyone, and probably kin of the brotherhood more so than the team. Think about it. Think of what has been said. Play the game. The poem, while maybe seeming a bit rough to the uninformed should very easily prove to anyone in the know, that the team also knows...Many have claimed they broke, found, spent, the Beale. The team is proving it. And it will get interesting.

Icehouse

Jun 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...that this is just another in a long, long lists of claims of Beale cipher solution and treasure locations that will eventually fall at the wayside and fade away, not with a bang, but with a whimper.

Okay Mr ECS Im not here to argue nor convince. The information already, and soon to be, provided will speak for itself and prove there is no more need to put the Beale Story in books concerning lost or unfound treasures.
When problem solving, dig at the roots instead of just hacking at the leaves. 'Anthony J. D'Angelo

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Promising that "it will get very interesting" does lead one to believe you are a member of TEAM BEALE MYSTERY, and are not hampered by a non-disclosure agreement.
I find the poem not a bit "rough" , but an amateur rendering of what the unwary or gullible would believe was a legitimate clue to treasure, ala, Forest Fenn.

As for the offer for "living kin or connected", look no further than Lynchburg for descendants of James Beverly Ward, who as "agent for the unknown author" was named as one beneficiary to Beale treasure in the dime novels narrative text.

As for me playing the "game", it has been well established from my posts here, I do not light candles for dime novel stories that lack viable collaboration outside of its pages...
...If the Beale story is not real, why do you and the BEALE MYSTERY TEAM believe, as you stated in post#23 that "the Beale codes are real"?
The cold reality of fiction from fiction, Icehouse, is that end product is, FICTION.

Icehouse

Jun 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some problems are so complex that you have to be highly intelligent and well informed just to be undecided about them. 'Lawrence J. Peters.

Icehouse

Jun 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thinking maybe others would see through the clouds provided by the naysayers. Feel free to have my posts deleted if you feel so strong about them. One of you has already. It will not hide the truth. Sorry.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
As usual, like before, instead of actual replies, you post cute little quotes to make up for your inadequacy of original thought. :laughing7:
...and you are once again playing the "naysayer card" when you lack a solid reply.
Same as it ever was.

PS: Only a TN Moderator can delete a thread.

Last edited:

Icehouse

Jun 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And as usual, one makes up his mind before taking in all the info and then tries to convince everyone else to believe in nothing except for closemindedness . What a shame.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
"Water dissolving and water removing
There is water at the bottom of the ocean
Under the water, carry the water
Remove the water at the bottom of the ocean!"

Last edited:
OP
OP

May 7, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ECS: What, in this world, makes you happy?

OP
OP

May 7, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As usual, like before, instead of actual replies, you post cute little quotes to make up for your inadequacy of original thought. :laughing7:
...and you are once again playing the "naysayer card" when you lack a solid reply.
Same as it ever was.

PS: Only a TN Moderator can delete a thread.

How would you, and why do you, know this?

OP
OP

May 7, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ICEHOUSE: Doesn't "FICTION" (as ECS used the term) = vault?

This is not profound?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread