BEALE SOLUTION & VAULT LOCATED / OAK ISLAND CONNECTION?/ TEMPLAR GOLD? / WEBSITE ON.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP

May 7, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is a shame is that there is no real information on https://www.thebealemystery.org/
just back patting claims of success without any proof provided to back up that statement.
Not very convincing even by your standards.

I sense from this post a jealous, blind like person.
Rarely is there hope for one afflicted in such a way.
Nasty demeanor. Pure, unadulterated unhappiness.
What can live and develop from that.

Could it be that ECS does not understand the link posted at head of this thread?
ECS, do you understand the intricate workings of THE BEALE MYSTERY?

Last edited:
OP
OP

May 7, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Moderator(s) !

Why is ECS still writing here?
What good comes from it? Will you please explain what good comes from ECS posts?
Am I wrong to approach moderation for the nature of this persons demeanor?

OP
OP

May 7, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A thread of forthright runs through the nature of the avatar - ICEHOUSE. Keep up the good work. I'm listening.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ICEHOUSE: Doesn't "FICTION" (as ECS used the term) = vault?

This is not profound?

Yes and they both equal "Columbia" and the "Spirit of 76" Nothing profound here?

Icehouse

Jun 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My hope when originally posting here was to throw a bit of positive in amongst all the negative, kind of clear the clouds so those with a bit of interest might decide to dig a bit deeper. The Beale is a game. You are not going to just be given the work it has taken many years to figure out. Interested ? Play the game. The team did. They have done the hard part. They are all but putting it in your hands. With a bit of sense, a little openmindedness, some actual work with the numbers, and one can actually watch the codes being broken themselves. When you see it yourself it isn't so hard to understand. If its all just dumped in your lap beside your soda, chips, and cupcakes you will never grasp it. If you already know it all, great. Play the game or not. Learn or not. Win or lose. Your choice.

Icehouse

Jun 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr. Rebel-kgc I don't know how much laughing out loud i would do were I you considering out of all the people I have seen on this site you seem to be the one closest to very important things in relation to the people, the treasure, and the game. Instead of spending time here laughing I think I would be trying to figure out the problem offered within the website your time would be much better spent ;) I'm sure.

Icehouse

Jun 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Icehouse, there is as much to learn in studying the Beale codes as there is in studying RLS's map of Treasure Island. But I do agree -- "It is that they can not see the problem" -- the problem being, fiction is fiction, and all the open-minded wishful thinking and tortured contortions of logic cannot defictionalize it. In 10 years I'll be proven right, in 20 years I'll still be right, in 50 years I'll be dead but right, and in 100 years people will still be looking for the Beale treasure. Delusions are persistent devils.

Big Time Treasure Hunters looking for make-believe treasures tend to use make-believe devices. If not an LRL, how about make-believe satellite technology that identifies buried gold? I know of other Big Time Treasure Hunters who are paying through the nose to be lied to.

I tell you what Mr Carl-NC. I realize your misunderstandings. The reference to a dowser automatically leads you to believe insanity. No problem. But once you learn that the master of the game was also a genious who was very interested in magnetics, and was able to use that interest in a way that is indescribable unless you see it in person. Still i understand your apprehension on this. I do not understand your thoughts on the balance of the project, the work, or the game. So, I tell you what, you provide, either here in open session, or by private message, the name, and contact info of the expert of your choice in the art of codes and/or ciphers and the breaking/deciphering/decrypting of such, and i will see if i can help arrange for him to review the work and provide you with his thoughts on this work. There will only be 2 things i would require; 1. Being this person has to be a well versed expert, with references, and/or a provable background in cryptology and the breaking of such. 2. You post his findings on this, and every other website you post on regarding any type treasures. I have opened the door. It's up to you to enter.

OP
OP

May 7, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ratiocinative rational postings - a breath of fresh air !
Again, I'm listening.

Icehouse

Jun 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr. ECS, believe whatever you desire about me and my connection. Not of importance. No, the poem isn't so much a clue (which in passing it actually is) to hunters. As stated, it's merely a way to positively prove to anyone in the know, that the team knows. While J.B. Ward is probably kin (almost everyone in Lynchburg was at the time), and was stated agent for the unknown (to most) author, he himself wouldn't quite be considered of the "brotherhood", sorry. The thing i see is that it has been well established that some people see only what they want, refusing to open their eyes and minds to anything different. Their loss i guess. The Beale is real. Much of the info as originally provided is false, for a reason. A cover story with clues, which, when reduced to its intended form along with everything else as originally provided plainly tells one where to look, and what to look for. The truth. You will not find any list of names of beneficiaries, as there isn't one. You might find a few names. If you don't you will never get very far. You will find Mr. Morris didn't quite fit timewise into the story. Maybe one should consider this a possible clue instead of a mistake or made up story. Just maybe, Mr. Morris isn't Mr. Morriss at all. Maybe, if you are hunting the hills around Bedford you should be careful not to fall into any holes ;) . There are many falsehoods covering whats there. For a long time now, by design, thats what has been keyed upon, the covering. No-one, till now, has ever gotten any deeper. The sad part is that some by now only see it as you seem to. That my friend is reality.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Moderator(s) !

Why is ECS still writing here?
What good comes from it? Will you please explain what good comes from ECS posts?
Am I wrong to approach moderation for the nature of this persons demeanor?
Why are you?
It is obvious that all you ever post along with the you current cronies is the never ending brag that "we know something the rest of you do not", But NEVER back up this claim with actual evidence.
Since 2007, You 81618, under a other name and on these threads and other sites, and on Television programs local and national,, have presented theory after theory concerning the "Beale mystery"-written by Poe, Beale treasure hidden in quoins in a Philadelphia mansion, John William Sherman being a master cryptographer and member of the secret "Brotherhood", Rosalie and Muddy and the sale of Poe's "Grand Diddle", Ralph Waldo Emerson being involved, and so on and on. All of these "theories" presented from pure speculation NOT FACT.

As with the Aesop fable about the boy who cried wolf one two many times, why should anyone believe this "New" claim of solution is the real accurate bona fide genuine beyond a reasonable doubt solved C1 & C3 and that the treasure exists outside of the pages of the 1885 dime novel pamphlet?

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
My hope when originally posting here was to throw a bit of positive in amongst all the negative, kind of clear the clouds so those with a bit of interest might decide to dig a bit deeper. The Beale is a game. You are not going to just be given the work it has taken many years to figure out. Interested ? Play the game. The team did. They have done the hard part. They are all but putting it in your hands. With a bit of sense, a little openmindedness, some actual work with the numbers, and one can actually watch the codes being broken themselves. When you see it yourself it isn't so hard to understand. If its all just dumped in your lap beside your soda, chips, and cupcakes you will never grasp it. If you already know it all, great. Play the game or not. Learn or not. Win or lose. Your choice.

Go ahead. Clear the clouds. Post your evidence.
No?
That's revealing...Not.
Hop in line. Plenty of unproven theories in different states of completion (read still halfbaked) from multiple recipes.
Not one has produced undeniable proof. And all were so correct in their line of reasoning. Until unable to produce tangible results.

If not for being permitted to to spin yarns here ,you'd be gone. Due to lack of the never presented (per usual) proof.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Mr. Rebel-kgc I don't know how much laughing out loud i would do were I you considering out of all the people I have seen on this site you seem to be the one closest to very important things in relation to the people, the treasure, and the game...
While we have approached this alleged "Beale mystery" from different directions, and many times arrived at very apposing opinions based on our research, many times causing disagreement, but Rebel-KGC, Franklin, Bigscoop , and I have provided legitimate factual evidence to support our conclusions...
...which is totally lacking in your and others back patting boast posts of gossamer cipher solutions and Beale vault location.

OP
OP

May 7, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why are you?
It is obvious that all you ever post along with the you current cronies is the never ending brag that "we know something the rest of you do not", But NEVER back up this claim with actual evidence.
Since 2007, You 81618, under a other name and on these threads and other sites, and on Television programs local and national,, have presented theory after theory concerning the "Beale mystery"-written by Poe, Beale treasure hidden in quoins in a Philadelphia mansion, John William Sherman being a master cryptographer and member of the secret "Brotherhood", Rosalie and Muddy and the sale of Poe's "Grand Diddle", Ralph Waldo Emerson being involved, and so on and on. All of these "theories" presented from pure speculation NOT FACT.

As with the Aesop fable about the boy who cried wolf one two many times, why should anyone believe this "New" claim of solution is the real accurate bona fide genuine beyond a reasonable doubt solved C1 & C3 and that the treasure exists outside of the pages of the 1885 dime novel pamphlet?

"Cronies" - really? Why resort to this language?
What do we know that you are not introduced to? You must do the homework, which is the evidence. One first must establish the validity of the solution before any other evidence is recognizable.
Theories evolve ECS. This is a natural phenomenon. Each new theory is the correct one to its author; and yes, Truth is derived from this process.
THE BEALE MYSTERY is not a "claim" - it is fact, evidence and truth. Many have witnessed this; why don't you? If you should require proof of the witnesses, I, myself, would contact the sites author.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
THE BEALE MYSTERY is not a "claim" - it is fact, evidence and truth. Many have witnessed this; why don't you? ...
If it is "fact" and not a claim and "many have witnessed this", why don't you present what "many have witnessed" and bring forth the "fact, evidence and truth" that will support and document this current promoted evolved theory?
Or is a signed non-disclosure agreement required before your "BIG REVEAL"?

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
81 and Ice...

I don't understand why you guys wouldn't expect dissection, discussion, debate and doubts on a topic like this. You have been here.... and other forums, you know how it works. Everyone has a theory on a topic like this.. it's not attacking by some of these guys that have been doing Beale longer than you've been able to read. I'd imagine the combined years of research on Beale is astronomical and that's just here! I'll say again I don't know a fraction of what most here know about Beale, but I do enjoy reading the theories.. and All are theories until a recovery occurs. One thing is for sure... It can Never be proven to have not ever existed. Proving it existed is a different story... one that requires recovery.

Discuss it with them without getting offended when they question your thoughts ... if nobody agrees.. it doesn't affect you...Go recover that vault that you are sure of its location....anyones agreement or disagreement doesn't stop you from doing that.

Don't take Rebel's LOL's, eh's?, Coffee Cups or heh's as he's insulting you... he probably posted 10k of those on many threads..not just yours... that's just his way of posting only an emotion. Read the threads he's Started where he posts about going to places or finding material somewhere... he's admittedly not a hunter in the sense you spoke about.

If you don't want questions or doubts presented to your face....I'd suggest a blog, diary, journal or book.

You could start your own Research Discussion Forum where everyone agrees with you and if they don't agree with you... remove and ban them from Your Discussion Forum... You wouldn't learn anything new but You would have every right to do that....Tnet is for discussion and even if you don't agree with someone's thoughts... it's always up for debate and We All Learn From Debates. Nobody learns or grows from always hearing only one side of any topic, that's a given...and if any of us are surrounded only by folks who either follow and believe our every thought or opinion or we believe theirs without any question, resolution or recovery of anything... that would make us All Fools.

Just a suggestion, but instead of putting off site links to your Beale Mystery pamphlet or book... whatever you are calling it, I apologize I don't remember what you are calling it... Put it here in sections to be discussed.. Nobody has made a recovery of Beale Treasure so the discussions would be just as helpful to you as anyone else who reads them.

You guys know as well as I do there are just as many people who do not believe that Beale Treasure ever existed as those that do, so instead of trying to convince those that have come to the conclusion it's just a tall tale, put out your evidence of belief without stating it as fact and just discuss it. It doesn't matter at all if you change anyones beliefs.

It's stating unproven beliefs, thoughts or theories as facts that tend to bring out aggressive responses from folks. There is some highly intelligent people here that like you guys are set in their beliefs...dont take that as attacks or naysaying when you're questioned... answer the questions without throwing out some irrelevant quote that doesn't answer the question posed.... you guys can ask questions too... you haven't recovered anything so maybe with all the combined years of research of all of the members here and what you have... you could conceivably get some information that would either add to what you have or convince you to look more closely at your thoughts and theories. It's a win-win I think.

Just My Opinion,

Kace

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread