BEALE SOLUTION & VAULT LOCATED / OAK ISLAND CONNECTION?/ TEMPLAR GOLD? / WEBSITE ON.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Now that's a GOOD ONE! :laughing7:
Hooked "X" and camels...:sign10:
PS: Enjoyed the members list of the obvious "usual suspects" spinning the same old story.
Reckon after several forthcoming "episodes", the location of the "vault" will be that it can not be recovered for one reason or another?

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
"To the descendants of "the Brotherhood and Associates"- Quoted from the above website.

"Public records indicate some of you may be living today.
If you are one of them, and have knowledge of the Beale vault master plan, the poem below includes clues you should easily recognize, which confirm our successful solution and vault location...Please give a specific description of the DIXIE 247 artifact".

Now if you do this, and provide them the additional information that are cleverly requesting, you MUST be "willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement".

If you read all the content on this website, you will quickly realize that there is NO BIG REVEAL, just more of the same "wait and soon" which is a very common reply known to all who have followed the various thread contributor discussions on these TN Beale threads.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20102's On-Site Partner
Dowsing
Interpretation of tree markings, rock carvings, etc.

Sounds like there's a whole lotta make-believe going on. Ken, If I were to guess that "electronic scanning at the site" involved an LRL, could I then guess the model?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
"I have been reduced from comparative affluence to absolute penury"- "unknown author" THE BEALE PAPERS
"Today I have little in the way of money..."-81618 THE BEALE MYSTERY
Well he does has something in common with the "unknown author" of Ward's copyrighted and published 1885 BEALE PAPERS dime novel pamphlet.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

Does this mean you have now deserted your earlier operation arachnid red knee tarantula theory concerning the Beale treasure and Edgar Allen Poe and his "Grand Diddle" that he left with Rosalie or Muddy after faking his death then moving to France to work with Jules Verne that they sold to Charles W Button revealing the treasure is hidden in the quoins of a mansion in Philadelphia?
Which "cipher solution" of yours or the new one by your cipher solving team are we to believe and take seriously?
Is that why you require a "non-disclosure agreement" to be signed because the "solution" to the BEALE MYSTERY is subject to change?

OP
OP

May 7, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Progress is exactly as anticipated.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

Does this mean you have now deserted your earlier operation arachnid red knee tarantula theory concerning the Beale treasure and Edgar Allen Poe and his "Grand Diddle" that he left with Rosalie or Muddy after faking his death then moving to France to work with Jules Verne that they sold to Charles W Button revealing the treasure is hidden in the quoins of a mansion in Philadelphia?
Which "cipher solution" of yours or the new one by your cipher solving team are we to believe and take seriously?
Is that why you require a "non-disclosure agreement" to be signed because the "solution" to the BEALE MYSTERY is subject to change?

LOL!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I myself have come to a decision in my life. I can not see through other people's eyes how they look at anything. From now on I am only going to please myself. And when I talk to someone, I will talk to someone reasonably intelligent----MYSELF. I have lost hope in everything and everyone. They are all lost and there is no HOPE except in the Lord Jesus Christ. You fellows enjoy your chats. I do not see them going any where. Good day.

Icehouse

Jun 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If one were to spend half the energy it takes to bash, and use it constructively, following the directions within the site, with an open mind, he might actually learn a thing or two. Of course thats probably asking too much. Seeing how all known methods of trying to break the ciphers are proven complete failures I should but wonder why the same old experts are still trying the same old methods, mind too closed to try it otherwise.The definition of insanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread