NEW BEALE TREASURE TEAMS FORMING

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am my own team.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is there to sort out?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It would be great to see everyone team up and sort out this mystery! One group will prevail!

The problem is that nobody wants to accept that there are no true documented and directly connecting facts to work from. And the second problem, too many people creating their own facts to replace what never has existed, and still doesn't. You can't form a team that is going to cuddle this type of alternate reality and ever expect to arrive at an accurate conclusion. :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is there to sort out?

Well then, the original idea was to have teams or groups of people participateing in the greatest search ever made for the Beale Treasure. These teams would be made up of 4-5 people with a verity of talents. Of course all these teams would have a deciphering genius at the center of the group! Each team would have a person who has claimed to deciphered the Beale Ciphers.

The TV show would go back and forth between the teams showing what progress they were making in there field research and giving just a bit of the deciphering out of each team to wet the apatite of the people at home!

If we started out with say 5-10 teams of people and over seven years it would narrow to say one or two! Everyone would have a chance over the seven years to spin there tale of the Great Thomas Beale. There would be a small panel of people who would be narrating the 40 Minutes each show.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well then, the original idea was to have teams or groups of people participateing in the greatest search ever made for the Beale Treasure. These teams would be made up of 4-5 people with a verity of talents. Of course all these teams would have a deciphering genius at the center of the group! Each team would have a person who has claimed to deciphered the Beale Ciphers.

The TV show would go back and forth between the teams showing what progress they were making in there field research and giving just a bit of the deciphering out of each team to wet the apatite of the people at home!

If we started out with say 5-10 teams of people and over seven years it would narrow to say one or two! Everyone would have a chance over the seven years to spin there tale of the Great Thomas Beale. There would be a small panel of people who would be narrating the 40 Minutes each show.

But then the true objective has nothing at all to do with the truth, just geared more towards general entertainments and possible personal exposure/benefits, etc., AKA Oak Island, per example. But at the core to it all there still exist not a single shred of actual evidence that the ciphers are the real deal of that the party of adventures or the adventure itself ever took place, quite the opposite, in fact. In other words, there is absolutely nothing to confirm that the story is anything other then a fictional tale. There's what has always been missing, and still is. There is no smoking gun to confirm that the events ever took place and so the story, and the ciphers, can be whatever anyone desires them to be, which is exactly what has taken place over the years. :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But then the true objective has nothing at all to do with the truth, just geared more towards general entertainments and possible personal exposure/benefits, etc., AKA Oak Island, per example. But at the core to it all there still exist not a single shred of actual evidence that the ciphers are the real deal of that the party of adventures or the adventure itself ever took place, quite the opposite, in fact. In other words, there is absolutely nothing to confirm that the story is anything other then a fictional tale. There's what has always been missing, and still is. There is no smoking gun to confirm that the events ever took place and so the story, and the ciphers, can be whatever anyone desires them to be, which is exactly what has taken place over the years. :icon_thumright:

Its TV land! Who would care as long as it's interesting!

I myself believe it to be true!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its TV land! Who would care as long as it's interesting!

I myself believe it to be true!

Personally, I think the networks have pretty much closed the window on this type of a production for the next several years, as is generally the cycle for this sort of thing.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

A person would have to be mighty desperate to embarrass themselves on TV, constantly spewing nonsensical pretend theories about a make-believe treasure for the purpose of entertaining mindless couch potatoes. Personally, I'm not even close to being that desperate.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A person would have to be mighty desperate to embarrass themselves on TV, constantly spewing nonsensical pretend theories about a make-believe treasure for the purpose of entertaining mindless couch potatoes. Personally, I'm not even close to being that desperate.

I agree, and have zero interest, but from a purely entertainment point of view, Oak Island proved it can work...lol

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Personally, I think the networks have pretty much closed the window on this type of a production for the next several years, as is generally the cycle for this sort of thing.

We can create our own production company if needed.

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree, and have zero interest, but from a purely entertainment point of view, Oak Island proved it can work...lol

Of course you would have to believe in the whole Beale Ciphers thing to be a part of a group looking for the Beale Treasure. A bunch of grumpy old guys on a show telling everyone there is no such thing as a Beale Treasure or the Beale Papers are a complete waist of time for a show like this!

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That is why we would only use people that have actually have decipherings they wish to be in such an environment! Not much interested in the talking heads just the one's who have a working deciphering!

It would be a pro-Beale zone! Not a bunch of wet blankets!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread