NEW BEALE TREASURE TEAMS FORMING

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Of course you would have to believe in the whole Beale Ciphers thing to be a part of a group looking for the Beale Treasure. A bunch of grumpy old guys on a show telling everyone there is no such thing as a Beale Treasure or the Beale Papers are a complete waist of time for a show like this!

The problem you face is that this mystery is far from new and most anyone with interest is already going to know that there isn't a single stitch of supporting evidence to any of it. And because it isn't a new mystery they are also going to know that all of those decoded solutions have been forced and manufactured and that nobody is dealing in any type of reality and facts. You can't put different "teams" out there, all of them with vastly different cipher solutions, without illustrating this very fact. Right away viewers are going to say, "They are all just taking wild and unsupported guesses at something they can't even establish to have ever even existed." No possible way to hide this fact if you're going to put that fact out there.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The problem you face is that this mystery is far from new and most anyone with interest is already going to know that there isn't a single stitch of supporting evidence to any of it. And because it isn't a new mystery they are also going to know that all of those decoded solutions have been forced and manufactured and that nobody is dealing in any type of reality and facts. You can't put different "teams" out there, all of them with vastly different cipher solutions, without illustrating this very fact. Right away viewers are going to say, "They are all just taking wild and unsupported guesses at something they can't even establish to have ever even existed." No possible way to hide this fact if you're going to put that fact out there.

All true, but also all true of Oak Island, which is up to 5 seasons. Mister Poe is probably right, there is a TV show here somewhere, full of people desperately saying, "Look at me, look at me." Cause there's no other reason to be on the show.

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I wouldn't worry about it! I'm not sure if you have ever seen the Oak Island show! If you did you would find out it works well to have many possibilities!

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All true, but also all true of Oak Island, which is up to 5 seasons. Mister Poe is probably right, there is a TV show here somewhere, full of people desperately saying, "Look at me, look at me." Cause there's no other reason to be on the show.

The musician and the artist must be the ones to start!

The artist says look at me?
The musician says look at me?

BiScoop on YouTube says look at me?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ah, grasshopper, but he's not just talking treasure, he's actually finding treasure! :laughing7: "He can walk the talk!" :laughing7: Can you?

Why attempt to talk the walk where you have yet to even stroll? To do so is just talking without any experience or knowledge on the subject at all. :icon_thumright:

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other

Nay. The men who hold high places must be the ones who start
It's documented fact.

[Closer To The Heart
Rush

And the men who hold high places
Must be the ones who start
To mold a new reality
Closer to the heart
Closer to the heart
The blacksmith and the artist
Reflect it in their art
They forge their creativity
Closer to the heart
Yes closer to the heart
Philosophers and plowmen
Each must know his part
To sow a new mentality
Closer to the heart
Yes closer to the heart, yeah, oh
Whoa whoa
You can be the captain
And I will draw the chart
Sailing into destiny
Closer to…]

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nay. The men who hold high places must be the ones who start
It's documented fact.

[Closer To The Heart
Rush

And the men who hold high places
Must be the ones who start
To mold a new reality
Closer to the heart
Closer to the heart
The blacksmith and the artist
Reflect it in their art
They forge their creativity
Closer to the heart
Yes closer to the heart
Philosophers and plowmen
Each must know his part
To sow a new mentality
Closer to the heart
Yes closer to the heart, yeah, oh
Whoa whoa
You can be the captain
And I will draw the chart
Sailing into destiny
Closer to…]

Was not quote from that 50 year old band!

Just saying are all these people in need of attention or just doing what they are good at and then being recognized for it!

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Was not quote from that 50 year old band!

Just saying are all these people in need of attention or just doing what they are good st and then being recognized for it!

Not very well you weren't!

All these people are probably just doing good street. Yeah. That's probably it. Penny Lane kinda stuff.

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Team 3 is contacting me about our show. Theam 1 would be Ice, but have not heard from. Make us team 2!

Meetings yesterday with most of the team, some good stuff on the future movements! Nice to here from our silent partners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread