The more things change.....

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WHAT would identify it as the BEALE TREASURE...?

If I found four tons of gold, silver and jewels, I would not care if it was the Beale Treasure or not.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Naw, I hope to find documented or compelling evidence either for or against the Beale Treasure being a verifiable treasure sometime this Summer or next?
Sunday, Jan. 27th... JP Ward's BIRTHDAY! And My birthday, too! (Beatles playing, BIRTHDAY! In background...). Review YOUR copy of GOLD IN THE BLUE RIDGE: True Story of the Beale Treasure by PB & Walter Innis (YELLOW Covered Paperback); it has MORE info about the Hart Bros.' involvement in THEIR search in Bedford County, Va. I am reading it and can "envision" the roads taken, etc. To the left of the Peaks of Otter, down Black Horse Gap on the "now" USFS Fire Service Road into Botetourt County (went to Fincastle, Va.), up the hill to an OLD volcano "depression". The Old foundation of Black Horse Tavern at the top of the mountain (BRP) is IMPRESSIVE!

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The road from the B. H. T. Foundation (top of BRP), going down to Bufords goes to a Chain Link "Fence", indicating PRIVATE property. That road to Bufords comes out on Camp Easter Seal Road at Rt. 460. Goes across Rt. 460 (per old map seen), a HUGE field, then LEFT Angle to Bufords for Dinner, heh...

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
ANYWAY; to carry on... MORE from the yellow cover, PAPERBACK... GOLD IN THE BLUE RIDGE: True Story of the BEALE TREASURE! COMING SOON! :coffee2:

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
GREAT BOOK, as it has the original GOLD IN THE BLUE RIDGE story of Walter & P B Innis PLUS GREAT info on the Hart Bros. "connection".

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GREAT BOOK, as it has the original GOLD IN THE BLUE RIDGE story of Walter & P B Innis PLUS GREAT info on the Hart Bros. "connection".

Look in the back of the book. It mentions how Pauline Innis got the location of the iron box from George Hart in Southeast Roanoke from the Otey Family. I don't have a copy of the book at present, only recalling from memory.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Not much to go on... family in Roanoke, Va. was anonymous "to avoid harassment"; p. 222 has the two pieces of TORN papers with numbers, almost as to "match" each other. "This family says the paper(s) has been handed down and has always been considered one of the Beale Treasure papers from the iron box". STILL reviewing it...

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
OK, IF... The "Beale Story" was a "cover-story" to "cover" Beale & Associates being involved in the Cherokee Removal with Andrew Jackson (YOU stated it as a possibility in the other web-site); Walter & PB Innis stated it as a possibilty in their GOLD-covered "Paper-Back); & IF... Beale & Associates were VETS of the War of 1812... such Vets were promised FREE land out WEST; a "Military Formation" with TJB "elected" CAPTAIN makes sense. I think the FIRST half of the BPP does that. The 2nd half, RM SECRET in CONFEDERATE WAR era seems to "cover" the Western portion of the CSA Treasury "ear-marked" for Lynchburg, Va. (LAST state capital of Virginia) and VMI/Lexington, Va. MANY "players" from the CW were still living 1865-1885. MORE, later.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
....the more they stay the same. Different names, different angles, same end results. Will always be this way, always has been. If the Beale history has taught us anything it's that this mystery can be whatever anyone desires it to be, however they want to spin it. :icon_thumleft:

But I just solved it... I think... only a few things I have to check out first... but only at the beginning of the solving. :P

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Don't laugh... if my theory and calculations are right...

The treasure is buried under the 7-Eleven parking lot just down the street.

That's right... they buried it in Florida.

:P

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Problem is...

7-Eleven is open 24 hours a day and people are always in the way of my digging.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread