The Hart's Person to Person Visit With J.B. Ward Confirmation The Beale Papers True

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Or, is the author just hoodwinking you into believing his fictional story,
just to gain Fame?

By the way, fact-finder, it's "Fenn" and not "Finn."
"Finn" was another fictional character......:laughing7:....I see you're combining multiple identities and multiple tales again to arrive at just one.

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
By the way, fact-finder, it's "Fenn" and not "Finn."
"Finn" was another fictional character......:laughing7:....I see you're combining multiple identities and multiple tales again to arrive at just one.

Life is like a box of treasure, fiction is fiction!

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a familiar argument. (The Pamphlet is true).
It is tangible ,therefore it exists ,therefore it is true. Yes. It is tangible. Yes it exists ,therefore it is what it is. Depending who you tell it leads to a real treasure ,it may be perceived as a truth ,or simply a pamphlet claiming a treasure exists.
But by the same token ,if compared to a treasure map (non Beale related) ...what makes it "real"?
It can be accepted as real because it exists. Of course.
How that makes it a real treasure map can be debated many ways. But it producing the/a treasure removes a good portion of argument about it's /it's authors credibility too.

I just started talking about words, but everyone started going apes**t on me!

If you separate your emotional to the Beale Papers you can see there are some interesting info out there that people have introduced.

Seems every time someone says something in a positive light above the Beale Papers, people have an emotional brake down. Head in there hands crying it's not real, it's not real as they sit there crying and lash out at the person who should say such a thing.

A lot of facts back the ciphers as true.
Who would go to such lengthy process just to sell a 50 cent book?

You guys grasp at anything that you can find to argue with, but I'm not arguing! I'm just looking at facts!

Get over it!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Five have you deciphered C2 like the author says he did by using his DOI. You will find that the deciphered says hundreds but the Job Print Pamphlet says thousands. This clearly is an indication that the author has deciphered nothing but is pulling a hoax or either the author is telling everyone that it is just a novel.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

If you separate your emotional to the Beale Papers you can see there are some interesting info out there that people have introduced.

Seems every time someone says something in a positive light above the Beale Papers, people have an emotional brake down. Head in there hands crying it's not real, it's not real as they sit there crying and lash out at the person who should say such a thing.

You guys grasp at anything that you can find to argue with, but I'm not arguing! I'm just looking at facts!

Get over it!
FACT: BPP was a PAMPHLET, not a BOOK!

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Five have you deciphered C2 like the author says he did by using his DOI. You will find that the deciphered says hundreds but the Job Print Pamphlet says thousands. This clearly is an indication that the author has deciphered nothing but is pulling a hoax or either the author is telling everyone that it is just a novel.

If you were reading the C2 in 1822 you would assume that One Thousand Pounds was related to money, not weight! The original writer of the ciphers did not want confusing numbers between money and weight!

In 1885 the author had no clue about such a problem, because in 1885 we no longer used the pound as a form of money. So then, no problems with using updated English for the small book know as a Pamphlet.

Think about it with a cup of tea for a while!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other

Get over it!

Emotional? They're simply writings. I've studied theology without emotion steering findings. Why would other writings be different?
Not sure how I'd have great emotion over the pamphlet...
My faith in them is neither great ,nor non existent.
The 50 cent part is the strongest reason to credit them with purpose. 50 cents was something at the time of publication.
Definitely a full belly! Then there is the stimulation of other regularly printed paper sales.

If Cotton/co. was looking for a cut ,or just gaunt with worry over the future of his/their enterprise ;something creative would hopefully stimulate reader interest. And further sales to keep readers informed.
Was the fire suspicious as they are today when a company's budget is in the red?

That is interesting stuff. Do I hang my hat on it as gospel , and therefore the Beale tale and treasure is true? No more than any other un-confirmed writing.

I've enjoyed very little fiction.
Not sure why ,other than it seems more a distraction rather than real life.

Tolkien's series L.O.T.R. 's ,and some of his other writings were of interest. That does not make them real. But were they to him ,when they were mostly based on his very real dreams?

When you can translate the ciphers ,and show others how you do it and show the resulting tangible connection to them,then you have less argument.
Till then there is only thin air between a writing , and fiction. Or claim of non-fiction.
Selling invisible auto's that cannot be felt...Is a hard sell.
Yet there are folks who will , and have ;put money down on one. I'm just not in that line.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you were reading the C2 in 1822 you would assume that One Thousand Pounds was related to money, not weight! The original writer of the ciphers did not want confusing numbers between money and weight!

In 1885 the author had no clue about such a problem, because in 1885 we no longer used the pound as a form of money. So then, no problems with using updated English for the small book know as a Pamphlet.

Think about it with a cup of tea for a while!

Five, It had nothing to do with weight or money. The author said "HE" deciphered. IF "HE" deciphered it then he should have used the words he deciphered. It has nothing at all to do with weight or money. You simply do not get the point that this is a confirmation that the "AUTHOR MADE UP THE ENTIRE STORY EVEN THE LETTERS FROM TJB" Sorry but there is no secret codes to decipher and there is no treasure to find.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Get over it!

Five in 1822 "pounds" was the normal reference to "weight." You just desire pounds to be referencing "money" because it fits your personal needs. And I might add, fact-finder, if pounds was in reference to "money" then why even bother looking for this alleged treasure as the total sum would hardly pay for the labors and shovels. Have you lost track that "it is a fact" that the author makes clear the estimated total value of the alleged treasure and that this estimated value is vastly larger then your "pound/money" theory? How then, will you now attempt to account for this? :laughing7:

I swear, you just keep handing out those game ending daggers faster then they can be plunged into your wild own fabrications. And "NO" it is perfectly clear to everyone that you are looking for anything and everything but the facts.:icon_thumright:

One pound sterling = about $1.28 US. :laughing7:

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Five, this is what you're failing to realize and have no experience or knowledge about. Per example, your theory of "pounds"....this subject has been discussed and dismantled many-many times in the past, when users like "Treasurejacks" and others were active in these forms, this probably dating back into the early 90's if not before. "Nothing" you have presented is new, it's all been discussed in length and the huge warehouse of daggers that resulted from all of this is much-much larger then you could possibly fathom. This is how everyone knows that you are new to all of this, it also explains why so many cold hard facts and daggers can be so quickly and accurately placed before you. :thumbsup:

"You're attempting to sell junk cars to very experienced car dealers."

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let's look at this a bit different, shall we mate!

The first deposit consisted of one thousand and fourteen pounds of gold.

The first deposit consisted of ten hundred and fourteen pounds of gold.

In 1822 if we said one thousand pounds of gold, it would be the same as one thousand dollars of gold. In 1822 if we said ten hundred pounds of gold, it would be understood that we are referring to weigh.

Pounds and dollars were used in the 1822's still, but the as the years move by dropped off for mostly dollars being used. At the time of the editor of our Pamphlet ( small book ) was to print the edited version of the deciphering of C2. The way that people talked had changed. No longer was it confusing to call a pound weight of something different then the money equivalent!

Jewell's, I do believe he was telling you what the jeweler was giving him in training as his receipt stated. Spanish dollars, US dollars, but definitely not pound Sterling.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Five in 1822 "pounds" was the normal reference to "weight." You just desire pounds to be referencing "money" because it fits your personal needs. And I might add, fact-finder, if pounds was in reference to "money" then why even bother looking for this alleged treasure as the total sum would hardly pay for the labors and shovels. Have you lost track that "it is a fact" that the author makes clear the estimated total value of the alleged treasure and that this estimated value is vastly larger then your "pound/money" theory? How then, will you now attempt to account for this? :laughing7:

I swear, you just keep handing out those game ending daggers faster then they can be plunged into your wild own fabrications. And "NO" it is perfectly clear to everyone that you are looking for anything and everything but the facts.:icon_thumright:

One pound sterling = about $1.28 US. :laughing7:

Ten hundred pounds or one thousand pounds of what in 1822?

I'm only trying to help you understand why he used different words in 1885.

This wild conspiracy theory that the author is selling you a fake story has taken a lot out of you. I understand that this is hard to believe!

Beale was only trying to keep confusing matter's simple as possible, but looks like the editor did not help much.

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ten hundred pounds or one thousand pounds of what in 1822?

I'm only trying to help you understand why he used different words in 1885.

This wild conspiracy theory that the author is selling you a fake story has taken a lot out of you. I understand that this is hard to believe!

Beale was only trying to keep confusing matter's simple as possible, but looks like the editor did not help much.

Five, you can keep trying to twist your tale any way you desire in your attempt to keep the fantasy alive. But just read what you wrote here, it's "all made up" gibberish based on pure wild speculation without a single shred of supporting fact, not even a single shred of supporting fact that be connected to the tale's alleged TJB, the party, the grand adventure, the alleged letters, etc, etc. You're simply fabricating your own fantasy world "because you want the tale to be true." Why? Because if the tale isn't true then so goes your manufactured cipher solution......:laughing7: And you still haven't explained how "pounds = dollars" equal even close to the estimated value of the treasure by the author? I can't wait to see how you'll try to make that workout?......:laughing7:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions