OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the NSA is really interested in treasure as you say, why do they not contact me. I have tried to give the US Government hundreds of tons of gold in 58 different depositories, yet they are SILENT. The same goes for the FBI. I have contacted them all SS, US Federal Marshall's, US Senators, US Congressmen and Congresswomen, The President, the Vice President and the First Lady, along with every branch of the US Government. I have even talked with White House Security and every Network that has reality shows. Naw nobody is interested in TREASURE and I mean NOBODY.

Many of these interest have incredible resources so I'm sure if they felt there was any actual fact involved they's be interested. The fact that they're not should pretty much dismiss those various theories.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many of these interest have incredible resources so I'm sure if they felt there was any actual fact involved they's be interested. The fact that they're not should pretty much dismiss those various theories.

Sorry but I can verify my facts in three feet of ground. I have even the families affadavits on for a disinterment but still they won't budge. Who cares anyway. As soon as Humpty Dumpty dumps this country I can start my own.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Sorry but I can verify my facts in three feet of ground. I have even the families affadavits on for a disinterment but still they won't budge. Who cares anyway. As soon as Humpty Dumpty dumps this country I can start my own.
An ISLAND would be GREAT!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I have got to ask you, bigscoop one question. Do you think any sane individual would contact all of these people if they weren't sure there was treasure? I mean even the President and Vice President, not the ones we got now but the Last President of the United States of America.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have got to ask you, bigscoop one question. Do you think any sane individual would contact all of these people if they weren't sure there was treasure? I mean even the President and Vice President, not the ones we got now but the Last President of the United States of America.

I think folks can make themselves believe in most anything, even when the actual/credible facts and sources just aren't there.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will not argue with you but I do have the absolute proof of 58 treasures in 58 depositories. Ten are under the name of President Jefferson Davis, three are under General John Breckenridge. I know where Breckenridge's three depositories are and their contents. One depository has 889 large gold bricks and 8 each thirty gallon pots of gold coins over $5 Million face value. The other two are like size. But no need laying any of the facts on you as you will always be a skeptic. This is not wishful thinking or guessing, I actually have the documentation to verify all these treasures.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes we should because you would loose out big time trying to disprove what I know are FACTS.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
No but the maps to all of their locations except the three in Danville, Virginia are on US Government land, three feet deep. All three of the treasures and a fourth depository with the contents not listed are all in three different cemeteries with their locations known. We should take this some where else, I do not want to get off the thread's topic.

franklin,
I think the KGC forum would be good for your story..I didn't know if this would come up again but I took some time awhile back to research disinterment laws regarding burials on state and federal ground after having to go through the process of moving my Step Uncle who had children and grandchildren from his first marriage from a military cemetery to the family plot.

I saved it for you.. some of these laws have changed where it could benefit You. I hate posting it here on Beale, but if you haven't seen this stuff, it's worth a look.

Post if you've moved the topic to the KGC forum or somewhere else to talk about this. I hate seeing all the time you've put into this and not see it through if possible with the change in laws and you've done much of what is required already.

Kace

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
franklin,
I think the KGC forum would be good for your story..I didn't know if this would come up again but I took some time awhile back to research disinterment laws regarding burials on state and federal ground after having to go through the process of moving my Step Uncle who had children and grandchildren from his first marriage from a military cemetery to the family plot.

I saved it for you.. some of these laws have changed where it could benefit You. I hate posting it here on Beale, but if you haven't seen this stuff, it's worth a look.

Post if you've moved the topic to the KGC forum or somewhere else to talk about this. I hate seeing all the time you've put into this and not see it through if possible with the change in laws and you've done much of what is required already.

Kace

No I won't repost. I am just going to forget and move on with my life.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
No I won't repost. I am just going to forget and move on with my life.

Okay..If you ever change your mind and want this information, just let me know.

Kace

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The unknown author, this honest and truthful man who has elected to expose his secret to the public so that someone might benefit from his generous and true gesture.
Why then, did the author not provide his selected agent, Ward, with the original letters and ciphers so that his agent could confirm his alleged true story? I mean, the unknown author had them and he certainly would have realized their importance in confirming his tale, so why are they completely absent and nonexistent?
This same complete absence of documentation runs true in nearly every "treasure tale" told...

Were they lost in a flood? A fire, perhaps? Did the unknown author eat them, maybe use them for toilet paper?
Or, did they just simply never exist in the first place? ...
...which also includes the iron box were the "letters" were kept .
Ward never saw this iron box either, which makes the Mr Orey iron box shown to Pauline Innis highly suspect, as well as the reason George L Hart it shown to her.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes we should because you would loose out big time trying to disprove what I know are FACTS.

...and the actual FACTS are:
Who copyrighted and published the Beale Papers
Where it as printed
Where it was advertised
...and in the narrative text"
Robert Morris did manage the Washington Hotel
At whose homes Robert Morris and his wife Sarah passed away.
...and that's all there is folks!

Everything else is imaginative speculation masqueraded as fact that totally lack supporting evidence, and very easy to disproved.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread