Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: A Question For True Believers

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8596 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Yes we should because you would loose out big time trying to disprove what I know are FACTS.
    If you say so. In keeping on topic I can live with that.
    franklin likes this.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

Jun 2007
    13298 times
    LOL!

us
    Kace

Aug 2017
    Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones, Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones, Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe. GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
    4048 times
    Metal Detecting, Relic and Artifact Hunting, Prohibition Era and Civil War Era Cache Hunting.
    No but the maps to all of their locations except the three in Danville, Virginia are on US Government land, three feet deep. All three of the treasures and a fourth depository with the contents not listed are all in three different cemeteries with their locations known. We should take this some where else, I do not want to get off the thread's topic.
    franklin,
    I think the KGC forum would be good for your story..I didn't know if this would come up again but I took some time awhile back to research disinterment laws regarding burials on state and federal ground after having to go through the process of moving my Step Uncle who had children and grandchildren from his first marriage from a military cemetery to the family plot.

I saved it for you.. some of these laws have changed where it could benefit You. I hate posting it here on Beale, but if you haven't seen this stuff, it's worth a look.

Post if you've moved the topic to the KGC forum or somewhere else to talk about this. I hate seeing all the time you've put into this and not see it through if possible with the change in laws and you've done much of what is required already.

Kace
    Rebel - KGC and releventchair like this.

us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    6109 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Kace View Post
    franklin,
    I think the KGC forum would be good for your story..I didn't know if this would come up again but I took some time awhile back to research disinterment laws regarding burials on state and federal ground after having to go through the process of moving my Step Uncle who had children and grandchildren from his first marriage from a military cemetery to the family plot.

I saved it for you.. some of these laws have changed where it could benefit You. I hate posting it here on Beale, but if you haven't seen this stuff, it's worth a look.

Post if you've moved the topic to the KGC forum or somewhere else to talk about this. I hate seeing all the time you've put into this and not see it through if possible with the change in laws and you've done much of what is required already.

Kace
    No I won't repost. I am just going to forget and move on with my life.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    Kace

Aug 2017
    Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones, Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones, Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe. GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
    4048 times
    Metal Detecting, Relic and Artifact Hunting, Prohibition Era and Civil War Era Cache Hunting.
    Okay..If you ever change your mind and want this information, just let me know.

Kace
    franklin and Rebel - KGC like this.

Jun 2007
    13298 times
    Moving "on with your life"...?
    franklin likes this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    9578 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop View Post
    The unknown author, this honest and truthful man who has elected to expose his secret to the public so that someone might benefit from his generous and true gesture.
    Why then, did the author not provide his selected agent, Ward, with the original letters and ciphers so that his agent could confirm his alleged true story? I mean, the unknown author had them and he certainly would have realized their importance in confirming his tale, so why are they completely absent and nonexistent?
    This same complete absence of documentation runs true in nearly every "treasure tale" told...

Were they lost in a flood? A fire, perhaps? Did the unknown author eat them, maybe use them for toilet paper?
    Or, did they just simply never exist in the first place? ...
    ...which also includes the iron box were the "letters" were kept .
    Ward never saw this iron box either, which makes the Mr Orey iron box shown to Pauline Innis highly suspect, as well as the reason George L Hart it shown to her.

Jun 2007
    13298 times
    YOUR opinion...

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    9578 times
    Yes we should because you would loose out big time trying to disprove what I know are FACTS.
    ...and the actual FACTS are:
    Who copyrighted and published the Beale Papers
    Where it as printed
    Where it was advertised
    ...and in the narrative text"
    Robert Morris did manage the Washington Hotel
    At whose homes Robert Morris and his wife Sarah passed away.
    ...and that's all there is folks!

Everything else is imaginative speculation masqueraded as fact that totally lack supporting evidence, and very easy to disproved.
    Last edited by ECS; Mar 15, 2019 at 10:44 PM.
    L.C. BAKER likes this.

Jun 2007
    13298 times
    YOUR Opinion...

us
    Sep 2012
    Nebraska City, Nebraska
    3979 times
    K.G.C. Cache
    If the NSA is really interested in treasure as you say, why do they not contact me. I have tried to give the US Government hundreds of tons of gold in 58 different depositories, yet they are SILENT. The same goes for the FBI. I have contacted them all SS, US Federal Marshall's, US Senators, US Congressmen and Congresswomen, The President, the Vice President and the First Lady, along with every branch of the US Government. I have even talked with White House Security and every Network that has reality shows. Naw nobody is interested in TREASURE and I mean NOBODY.
    You are definitely on their list Franklin! Just go dig and if they show up tell them " it's about time you got here!"
    releventchair and Rebel - KGC like this.
    "HISTORY IS A PACK OF LIES AGREED UPON "
    Napoleon Bonaparte

us
    Sep 2012
    Nebraska City, Nebraska
    3979 times
    K.G.C. Cache
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    An ISLAND would be GREAT!
    Yeah...right up until the tsunami!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tsu.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	60.2 KB 
ID:	1691342
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    Napoleon Bonaparte

Jun 2007
    13298 times
    Land would be CHEAP!
    L.C. BAKER likes this.

us
    Sep 2012
    Nebraska City, Nebraska
    3979 times
    K.G.C. Cache
    Quote Originally Posted by goldhunter2 View Post
    oh i see what you mean. since this was intended to be a well kept secret it makes sense they did not care to "prove it" to people 200 years later. the solution would be proof. i'm not sure what the ownership chain was of all the "original" documents, but not surprising anyone that owned them might have lost them or kept them private. if they were shown to ward but not given, then what? he did not have a camera to take pictures at the time, or a copy machine. i don't think missing the original documents proves this is fake. it is a good question though. (edit: possible he had a camera, but still unlikely he'd take pictures of the documents)
    Here is a picture of a copy of an original coded letter dug from the ground in a glass jar and there are still skeptics that doubt its authenticity and use to find the key to a very similar code. I find it is best to focus on what you want to know about forget about what you don't, and proceed.

L.C.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	the letter from B.L. Few.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	1691355
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    Napoleon Bonaparte

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    9578 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop View Post
    If the author wrote the story to enlighten people of a truth then why keep the originals a secret?
    You see, until this story was written "nobody" and I do mean "nobody" had any knowledge of it...
    not the families of the thirty alleged party members, not the residents in the region or the residents of where these men had been, traveled, etc., etc.
    Not a single trace or memory of any of it or of T. J. Beale who, according to the author, was favored by the ladies and universally known.
    ...and then around 1959 George L Hart introduces Pauline Innis to a Mr Otey who shows her an iron box with a torn slip of paper randomly covered with numbers.
    *NOTE* Mr Otey was mentioned in the Hart Papers, but there was NO mention of an iron box.
    Then Claudine Fulton Ellis claims to have discovered the "key letter" in a family Bible, the "key letter" was never received by Robert Morriss according to the Beale Papers story.
    Ellis claims that it was carried by the manager of the Planters Hotel in St Louis to a Virginia Inn where he was murdered.
    *NOTE* The first mention of the Planters Hotel in the Beale story was-The Hart Papers.
    It is apparent that Hart, Innis, and Ellis have added their own embellishment and "facts" to the original Beale story for reasons known only to them.
    This is very easy to do, as Bigscoop noted, before the publication of the original Beale Papers by James Beverly Ward, there existed NO KNOWLEDGE of Beale's perilous adventure treasure story.
    L.C. BAKER likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links