Le jeu ne vaut pas a chandelle The play is not worth the candle

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just trying to help,

Did that help.

Man I sure that did not prove another users point.

Would you like some nachos.

Possible, next Rams football game! BBQ rib meat works well on them too! Like back in the day watching wrestling and going to the burger king across the street from the wrestling arena. WWL was it not?

Last edited:

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Out of interest, bout how many usernames have you had on here in the past, and currently have.

Just out of interest.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really don't think you need to worry about them anymore. I don't think they would tell you about it!

Five, do you really think that I'm not holding more daggers that I've not sprung on you yet? If so then you've not learned a darn thing.....:laughing7: I'm just letting you continue to bury yourself. :icon_thumright: Remember what I said, "You just keep making the entire tale out to be a complete work of fiction."

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Out of interest, bout how many usernames have you had on here in the past, and currently have.

Just out of interest.

Didn't know I could have more than one? How many do you need?

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Five, do you really think that I'm not holding more daggers that I've not sprung on you yet? If so then you've not learned a darn thing.....:laughing7: I'm just letting you continue to bury yourself. :icon_thumright: Remember what I said, "You just keep making the entire tale out to be a complete work of fiction."

Yeah, that last three page nut shell game was interesting. Did you find that all by yourself or is that Joe Nickell's masterpiece?

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, that last three page nut shell game was interesting. Did you find that all by yourself or is that Joe Nickell's masterpiece?

You never told us if this theory was yours or you are just borrowing it for a test drive?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You never told us if this theory was yours or you are just borrowing it for a test drive?

Talking to yourself or did you forget which avatar posted what? Myself, I do believe you are Jean Laffite at least you post under his name but he is banned that is correct? No?

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Talking to yourself or did you forget which avatar posted what? Myself, I do believe you are Jean Laffite at least you post under his name but he is banned that is correct? No?

Referring to the Bigscoop theory on the three cipher order conspiracy!

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Why is the Pirate Laffite in this thread? Is it Pirates month or what?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know who I am talking about, your great code breaker. You keep posting all of his threads to keep his memory alive. Why I do not know? Then you try to act as though you do not know who he is? Shame on you.

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know who I am talking about, your great code breaker. You keep posting all of his threads to keep his memory alive. Why I do not know? Then you try to act as though you do not know who he is? Shame on you.

John from LA

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Naw not proxy is John from LA

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Los Angeles has way too much smoggy days for me. But the Mexican Restaurants are good!

You know LA stands for Louisiana. You were the one that posted it?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know LA stands for Louisiana. You were the one that posted it? t.

LA is the city of Lost Angeles, but I think it is for that State too!

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread