Code Number Two Deciphering And Linguistic Word Studies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the decryption C2 with the DOI not the key!

i haie deposoted in the copntt ol Bedoort aboup four miles from bulords in an epcaiation or iault sip fest below the surlacs of thh gtound ths fotlowing articiss beaonging joiotlt to the partfes whosl namfs ate giiet in number thrff httewith:

Tho first deposit cottistcd of ten hptdred and loprteen pouetr of gold atd tsirtt eight suodted and tweiie pounds of silier deposited noieight eennineteen. the second Wat abds dec fighteen twentt onl bnt aonsisttd oh nine tffn huedred and seien pounds oo gold btd twelie hundted atd eightt eight of silier; aiso tewels obtained in st touit in epchange tos bistra ns port ationatdialuel, aat hirtee trhousand dollars

the aboie is secutflt packhd in iton pots wits wrot coiers. the iault is rougslt lined wtts stone and the iesselr rest on solid stone, and are coisrfd wiah othtts. paper nuaber one descrialr thc opaat localitt oo tst iarlt to that no difoicultt will ce sad tt finding it

The plaintext given by Ward Editor/Publisher of the Beale Papers:

I have deposited in the county of Bedford, about four miles from Buford's, in an excavation or vault, six feet below the surface of the ground, the following articles, belonging jointly to the parties whose names are given in number "3," herewith:

The first deposit consisted of one thousand and fourteen pounds of gold, and three thousand eight hundred and twelve pounds of silver, deposited November, 1819. The second was made December, 1821, and consisted of nineteen hundred and seven pounds of gold, and twelve hundred and eighty-eight pounds of silver; also jewels, obtained in St. Louis in exchange for silver to save transportation, and valued at $13,000.

The above is securely packed in iron pots, with iron covers. The vault is roughly lined with stone, and the vessels rest on solid stone, and are covered with others. Paper number "1" describes the exact locality of the vault so that no difficulty will be had in finding it.

Ward has converted Ten Hundred to One Thousand.

After hours of research I was able to determine the the original C2 ciphers were actually written in the 1820's.

With the word studies to verify the other words in the timeline of 1780-1822, we are able to provide a projected usage of the words in question by Mr Joe Nickell to have accurate usage within our timeline of the 1780-1822 target. The failure of Mr Joe Nickell's studies in above mentioned linguistic studies, caused us to look more closely to those who have claimed The Beale Papers a possible hoax.

Jim Gillogly's paper has now become a target for future examination.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

i haie deposoted in the copntt ol Bedoort aboup four miles from bulords in an epcaiation or iault sip fest below the surlacs of thh gtound ths fotlowing articiss beaonging joiotlt to the partfes whosl namfs ate giiet in number thrff httewith:

Tho first deposit cottistcd of ten hptdred and loprteen pouetr of gold atd tsirtt eight suodted and tweiie pounds of silier deposited noieight eennineteen. the second Wat abds dec fighteen twentt onl bnt aonsisttd oh nine tffn huedred and seien pounds oo gold btd twelie hundted atd eightt eight of silier; aiso tewels obtained in st touit in epchange tos bistra ns port ationatdialuel, aat hirtee trhousand dollars

the aboie is secutflt packhd in iton pots wits wrot coiers. the iault is rougslt lined wtts stone and the iesselr rest on solid stone, and are coisrfd wiah othtts. paper nuaber one descrialr thc opaat localitt oo tst iarlt to that no difoicultt will ce sad tt finding it

I have deposited in the county of Bedford, about four miles from Buford's, in an excavation or vault, six feet below the surface of the ground, the following articles, belonging jointly to the parties whose names are given in number "3," herewith:

The first deposit consisted of one thousand and fourteen pounds of gold, and three thousand eight hundred and twelve pounds of silver, deposited November, 1819. The second was made December, 1821, and consisted of nineteen hundred and seven pounds of gold, and twelve hundred and eighty-eight pounds of silver; also jewels, obtained in St. Louis in exchange for silver to save transportation, and valued at $13,000.

The above is securely packed in iron pots, with iron covers. The vault is roughly lined with stone, and the vessels rest on solid stone, and are covered with others. Paper number "1" describes the exact locality of the vault so that no difficulty will be had in finding it.

After hours of research I was able to determine the the original C2 ciphers were actually written in the 1820's.

With the word studies to verify the other words in the timeline of 1780-1822, we are able to provide a projected usage of the words in question by Mr Joe Nickell to have accurate usage within our timeline of the 1780-1822 target. The failure of Mr Joe Nickell's studies in above mentioned linguistic studies, caused us to look more closely to those who have claimed The Beale Papers a possible hoax.

The decryption I have of C2 is a lot better than what you have posted.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Exactly!" Only the author of the 1885 tale can arrive at the presented plain text for C2. "When you are the author you can make even the most cryptic of presentations translate into whatever you desire them to say, by whatever means you decide to present." :icon_thumright: "Truth is not required in order create believers, mystery alone will achieve that task each and every time."

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Exactly!" Only the author of the 1885 tale can arrive at the presented plain text for C2. "When you are the author you can make even the most cryptic of presentations translate into whatever you desire them to say, by whatever means you decide to present." :icon_thumright: "Truth is not required in order create believers, mystery alone will achieve that task each and every time."

It's okay, I know everything to you is a conspiracy. Your conspiracy theories about the Beale Papers I have seen. No need to repeat them over and over again!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's okay, I know everything to you is a conspiracy. Your conspiracy theories about the Beale Papers I have seen. No need to repeat them over and over again!

I think, my young friend, that "you need to gather the definition of conspiracy theory" as by attempting to manufacture and fabricate more from the 1885 tale without any supporting fact is, in fact, pursuing the production of a "conspiracy theory."

Look, it would be different if you had some other substance of connecting fact, either with the tale's alleged TJB, the party, the grand adventure, the letters, etc., etc., but no such connecting evidences/facts have ever existed. This is what you're not understanding. "You can't manufacture the truth simply because you personally believe that the pursued alternate truth exist." You have to have actual facts and evidences that you can directly connect to the tale. Without these you are simply producing, just as you point out, "a conspiracy theory."

Conspiracy theories are fine until one determines to promote them as being actual fact and/or true remedy. In doing so one is simply presenting deception and false witness without credibility.

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think, my young friend, that "you need to gather the definition of conspiracy theory" as by attempting to manufacture and fabricate more from the 1885 tale without any supporting fact is, in fact, pursuing the production of a "conspiracy theory."

Look, it would be different if you had some other substance of connecting fact, either with the tale's alleged TJB, the party, the grand adventure, the letters, etc., etc., but no such connecting evidences/facts have ever existed. This is what you're not understanding. "You can't manufacture the truth simply because you personally believe that the pursued alternate truth exist." You have to have actual facts and evidences that you can directly connect to the tale. Without these you are simply producing, just as you point out, "a conspiracy theory."

Conspiracy theories are fine until one determines to promote them as being actual fact and/or true remedy. In doing so one is simply presenting deception and false witness without credibility.

I'm not the one who believes everyone is conspiring against me. You think the author is conspiring against you! You think I'm conspiring against you!

And from what I've seen five others or more here are conspiring against you.

It's all one big conspiracy for you.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not the one who believes everyone is conspiring against me. You think the author is conspiring against you! You think I'm conspiring against you!

And from what I've seen five others or more here are conspiring against you.

It's all one big conspiracy for you.

Four of the "Five" you refer to have all retired due to lack of any fact in their wild speculations. :laughing7: And no, the author wasn't conspiring to do anything other then to, and here it simply comes, "to write and publish a grand tale of treasure in 1885." :laughing7: No conspiracy at all, just a simple tale of fabulous treasure as was very-very common throughout the era. Why do you wildly assume that everything is a conspiracy? :laughing7: Just because there are absolutely zero supporting evidences and facts to much of anything in his tale doesn't mean that "THE TALE HAS TO BE A CONSPIRACY HARBORING SUPER SECRET ALTERNATE TRUTHS.....:laughing7:" So why must you wildly assume such?

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Wrong assumption, but he did finish out the decryption in his own words. He updated/edited the English language to the 1885 standard as he did with other part of the papers.

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Four of the "Five" you refer to have all retired due to lack of any fact in their wild speculations. :laughing7: And no, the author wasn't conspiring to do anything other then to, and here it simply comes, "to write and publish a grand tale of treasure in 1885." :laughing7: No conspiracy at all, just a simple tale of fabulous treasure as was very-very common throughout the era. Why do you wildly assume that everything is a conspiracy? :laughing7: Just because there are absolutely zero supporting evidences and facts to much of anything in his tale doesn't mean that "THE TALE HAS TO BE A CONSPIRACY HARBORING SUPER SECRET ALTERNATE TRUTHS.....:laughing7:" So why must you wildly assume such?

Wrong assumption, but they are banned from this site. It would seem who soever holds a different view of the Beale Papers gets banned for some reason or another, but I have not seen you anywhere but this site. There are a lot of other boards out there!

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Packed in!

packhd in iton pots wits wrot coiers.
Packed in I ton pots with wrot cover's.
Interesting wrot iron was used!

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wrong assumption, but they are banned from this site. It would seem who soever holds a different view of the Beale Papers gets banned for some reason or another, but I have not seen you anywhere but this site. There are a lot of other boards out there!

There you go again!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

They were banned because they were the same person using different user names. I highly recommend you not attack moderation here again.

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They were banned because they were the same person using different user names. I highly recommend you not attack moderation here again.

No attack intended! Just an observation. I'm sure the site Admin/Mods did what they needed to do at the given time.

Must be the great passion of the partakers of such a subject.
Regards

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Packed in!

packhd in iton pots wits wrot coiers.
Packed in I ton pots with wrot cover's.
Interesting wrot iron was used!

Interesting , why? What mad hatter tried to source wrought lids for pots?
Wrought iron is not poured into molds to make pot lids. It's impurity and low carbon simply do not suit such works. Slag pockets and inclusions are not characteristics sought in cooking appliances. Add the other qualities of wrought ,and see a housewife frown.

If you insist lids were wrought ,please show peer reviewed industry examples.

Gray , White , Ductile (quite a blend) , are cast. Wrought had it's uses in Beale era. For lids ,not so much.

Simply researching your speculations subjects will avoid fitting non-plausible claims where they don't fit.
You encounter some one no stranger to metallurgy and acid and resin and sand and patterns and molds and amalgamation of varied metals who has both worked in the industry and has studied it's history (hello.) and present such outlandish claim....What do you expect the results to be?

Consistent fabrication does not equal fact. Wild speculation does not either.

A solve has to make more sense than wrought lids anyways . But your track record in regards to sense...... is at least consistent.

Last edited:

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Wrong assumption, but he did finish out the decryption in his own words. He updated/edited the English language to the 1885 standard as he did with other part of the papers.

Seems sort of like that other great conspiracy called Christendom.

But regardless, have you seen a copy yet in Redneck, Hillbilly, Coonass, maybe Ebonics. Pretty sure 1885 anything is out dated, heck english changes so much just in 20 years.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Must be the great passion of the partakers of such a subject.
Regards

Whats that, narcissism co-morbid with OCD and schizophrenia; mixed with too many yellows, red and one white, suddenly code is in everything and it drives a person to create multiple user accounts.

No idea, but heck I would read over just about anything as long as I had a pan of nachos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread