The 1832 Letter To Mr Morriss And It's Purpose

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1658942 The purpose of this exercise is to identify the likely possibility that whitewas playing with computer assistance.

Chess engine (2016) analysis Stockfish 7 (3168 rating) is being employed
to check this possibility.

Line #26: White plays G2-G4...Black responds with F6-G6. However,
Stockfish 7 instead plays for Black F5-G4, indicating that Black is playing against the powerful
computer and has displayed risky and unique movement of the queen. Black, therefore,
is true human play without the assistance of the computer. White, otherwise, in line #27,
plays the exact recommendation of Stockfish 7 being G1-F2.

Conclusion: White, it appears, seems to be using computer assistance against Black.

Black went on to crush White in 15 subsequent moves. Check mate.

Hey! Well look who's here! You know, I'm still waiting on you to conclude that promise you presented in a particular thread. Should I wait another, say, another 10 years or so, or will that be coming in this lifetime at all? :laughing7: Still presenting unrelated pictures and context, I see. No big surprise there. As they say, the more things change the more they stay the same. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dude, you're unbelievable. The web you have created for yourself is apparently so tight it must be cutting off the blood to your head....:laughing7: In the letter "you obviously forged and presented as actual document" you wrote: "It has been ten years from the time I last saw you. You are receiving this letter as promised in 1822."

If 1822 was the last time Morriss saw the alleged TJB in the tale, and "it has been 10 years from the last time I saw you" then how could "you are receiving this letter as promised in 1822?" You see, fact-finder, you are the only one still in the room who can't add, meaning that 10 + 1822 is 1832, "and not 1822 as you presented in your forged document."....:laughing7: Dude, you have so busted yourself, yet again.....:laughing7: "Game over!" And what's even more incredible, you have been re-posting "that forged document of yours" while still completely unaware of just how obviously and seriously exposed you made yourself each time you re-posted it. I'd be surprised if you were still here come morning.....

"you are receiving this letter as promised in 1822"

The 1832 letter with the key was promised to be sent in the letter from St Louis 1822!

The 1832 letter would have reached Mr Morriss in 1832 ten years after the last letter was sent from St Louis!

The 1832 letter was written in and about the same time as the other 1822 letter telling Mr Morriss about the letter in the hands of a friend and not to be sent till 1832.

The 1832 letter would have Mr Morriss reading a letter that was written in 1822, in the year 1832, and the man who wrote it knew that Mr Morriss would be reading it in the future and would have used future events as a reference point.
Ten Years Have Gone By Get The Gold And Wish Me A RIP!

Beale knowing he would be dead if Morriss was reading this certain letter!

Let me know if you understand now?

One more thing, Beale would not give out numbers on the ciphers!
This does seem to put your three page theory to rest. No wonder you are so angry!

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey! Well look who's here! You know, I'm still waiting on you to conclude that promise you presented in a particular thread. Should I wait another, say, another 10 years or so, or will that be coming in this lifetime at all? :laughing7: Still presenting unrelated pictures and context, I see. No big surprise there. As they say, the more things change the more they stay the same. :thumbsup:

Such an angry person you have become Bigscoop! I can't wait for the next Forrest Fenn book to come out. It will have more Clue's to find the hidden objects, but you got to pay for the new book, 67.00 ?
Forrest Fenn
Too far to walk, only 3,214.00

Sucker born every minute

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The 1832 letter with the key was promised to be sent in the letter from St Louis 1822!

The 1832 letter would have reached Mr Morriss in 1832 ten years after the last letter was sent from St Louis!

The 1832 letter was written in and about the same time as the other 1822 letter telling Mr Morriss about the letter in the hands of a friend and not to be sent till 1832.

The 1832 letter would have Mr Morriss reading a letter that was written in 1822, in the year 1832, and the man who wrote it knew that Mr Morriss would be reading it in the future and would have used future events as a reference point.

This does seem to put your three page theory to rest. No wonder you are so angry!

That's not even a good attempt at correcting your mistake. It's like trying to correct the manner in which the unknown author claims that the ciphers became to be known as 1,2,3. It's like trying to correct the author's error in the C2 plain text when he clearly details how the ciphers did have an identified order of 1,2,3. It's like trying to determine which of the "alleged characters" in the tale are the biggest liar. And now you have made similar error in your twisted storytelling yourself when you forged said document, claiming that 1822 + 10 = 1822.....:laughing7:

YOU FORGED the following summation; (If 1822 was the last time Morriss saw the alleged TJB in the tale, and) "it has been 10 years from the last time I saw you" then how could "you are receiving this letter as promised in 1822?" :laughing7: Just like the similar and existing inaccuracies and deceptions in the pamphlet's tale, you can't escape what you put into writing. :thumbsup: Game Over! You're done.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Oh, and by the way, you do realize that this latest ridiculous summation of yours only continues to establish that both your alleged TJB and the unknown author were big fat liars, and that the tale in the 1885 publication wasn't a true account, yes? :laughing7: Just keep posting as you are......:icon_thumleft:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Such an angry person you have become Bigscoop! I can't wait for the next Forrest Fenn book to come out. It will have more Clue's to find the hidden objects, but you got to pay for the new book, 67.00 ?
Forrest Fenn
Too far to walk, only 3,214.00

Sucker born every minute

I see you finally got "Fenn" correct, so maybe you are learning something. So, since you seem to have such an attraction to falling in with scammers and the like, the book is only $35 if go to the "original source" and stay away from the scammers. :laughing7: Oh, and the Fenn hunt has nothing to do with hidden objects.....but i know you like to make things up so I would expect nothing else from you....:laughing7:

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see you finally got "Fenn" correct, so maybe you are learning something. So, since you seem to have such an attraction to falling in with scammers and the like, the book is only $35 if go to the "original source" and stay away from the scammers. :laughing7: Oh, and the Fenn hunt has nothing to do with hidden objects.....but i know you like to make things up so I would expect nothing else from you....:laughing7:

In 1988, Fenn was diagnosed with cancer and came up with the idea during this illness to hide a chest full of treasure for anyone to go find. He filled the chest with "treasure" containing gold nuggets, rare coins, jewelry and gemstones, along with an olive jar holding his autobiography. He intended to hide it and end his life nearby, with the treasure as a legacy.[9] However, he survived his illness and waited until he was 79 or 80 to hide the treasure.

No objects?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenn_treasure

You be the expert?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's not even a good attempt at correcting your mistake. It's like trying to correct the manner in which the unknown author claims that the ciphers became to be known as 1,2,3. It's like trying to correct the author's error in the C2 plain text when he clearly details how the ciphers did have an identified order of 1,2,3. It's like trying to determine which of the "alleged characters" in the tale are the biggest liar. And now you have made similar error in your twisted storytelling yourself when you forged said document, claiming that 1822 + 10 = 1822.....:laughing7:

YOU FORGED the following summation; (If 1822 was the last time Morriss saw the alleged TJB in the tale, and) "it has been 10 years from the last time I saw you" then how could "you are receiving this letter as promised in 1822?" :laughing7: Just like the similar and existing inaccuracies and deceptions in the pamphlet's tale, you can't escape what you put into writing. :thumbsup: Game Over! You're done.

It's not my mistake, but I can see how you have no understanding about such things.

No, you will understand one day!

Good luck with your Fenn Fraud!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's not my mistake, but I can see how you have no understanding about such things.

No, you will understand one day!

Good luck with your Fenn Fraud!

This is "exactly" the same pattern that all of those other desperate Beale claimants with zero facts eventually resorted to. They try to shift the course of the conversation away from themselves and the facts that expose their unfounded claims...:laughing7: But it is nice to see that you've actually bothered to conduct the very basic research on the Fenn hunt before you repeated that past error again. Appears I'm teaching you something after all. You spelled his name correctly again. Good for you. You keep this up and you won't feel the need to forge anymore documents or to deny existing facts. :icon_thumright:

Oh, and just how long will it be before your "one day" comes? I'm betting never. :laughing7:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In 1988, Fenn was diagnosed with cancer and came up with the idea during this illness to hide a chest full of treasure for anyone to go find. He filled the chest with "treasure" containing gold nuggets, rare coins, jewelry and gemstones, along with an olive jar holding his autobiography. He intended to hide it and end his life nearby, with the treasure as a legacy.[9] However, he survived his illness and waited until he was 79 or 80 to hide the treasure.

No objects?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenn_treasure

You be the expert?

This is "exactly" the same pattern that all of those other desperate Beale claimants with zero facts eventually resorted to. They try to shift the course of the conversation away from themselves and the facts that expose their unfounded claims...:laughing7: But it is nice to see that you've actually bothered to conduct the very basic research on the Fenn hunt before you repeated that past error again. Appears I'm teaching you something after all. You spelled his name correctly again. Good for you. You keep this up and you won't feel the need to forge anymore documents or to deny existing facts. :icon_thumright:

Oh, and just how long will it be before your "one day" comes? I'm betting never. :laughing7:

You don't even understand the Fenn treasure, but that doesn't seem to stop you! Objects worth 1,000,000.00 or is there something deeper you seem to be looking at?

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

No hidden objects? People are tripping over each other looking for a hidden box of objects!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to Fenn Treasure this is the Beale treasure thread unless you can make a connection to a modern day treasure and the Beale Treasure. Which I know you probably could?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to Fenn Treasure this is the Beale treasure thread unless you can make a connection to a modern day treasure and the Beale Treasure. Which I know you probably could?

He's desperately trying to deflect the attention away from his forged document and his other ridiculous fabrications. :laughing7: This, as you well know, is the same eventual reaction of all of these failed claimants after they've manufactured, and been caught in, their own webs of deceit. :thumbsup: Nothing new in any of these completely predictable and completely expected acts of desperation.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

How ironic and comical is the following.

In his final acts of desperation and frustration, Five, after presenting all manner of wild speculation that eventually paints the entire Beale tale into a publication full of complete lies, this eventually culminating in his creating and presenting a forged document as authentic, he determines to call Forrest Fenn a liar, the author of a real treasure mystery that does provide proof of a treasure, proof of the box, actual letters/documentation, a known and living author, etc., etc. :laughing7:

GAME OVER! lol

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Fenn. 1832 letter.:icon_scratch: Hmmm , nope.
He did not show proof of one either.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Proof...?

Reb, like it or not, whenever any of proceed to change the dates and other information and details in the original source material (the Beale Papers) then in essence we have determined that publication to contain lies. There's no way around this, even if one desires to select coverup story, etc., these variations or alternate remedies do in fact turn that original source material into a publication full of lies, which in turn renders it an untrue publication. And this is just a cold hard fact. And once we deem the publication to be an untrue publication then there is no true source at all. It just becomes another tall tale.:icon_thumleft:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Ya know, when YOU had YOUR various theories, I do not remember ppl treating YOU, as YOU are treating us, now... YOU are pathetic, in your BULLYING!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread