Signature Examination Of The Two Thos Beale's " Register Of Will's " VS " Captain "

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Signature Examination Of The Two Thos Beale's " Register Of Will's " VS " Captain "

The results are in for the examination of the handwriting and the signature's of the two Thomas Beale's.

Thomas Beale's Register of Will's

Captain Thomas Beale of the 1812 war

The studies show only a 7-8% chance of the two Thomas's being the same person. That is a 92% that they are in fact two different people!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The results are in for the examination of the handwriting and the signature's of the two Thomas Beale's.

The studies show only a 7-8% chance of the two Thomas's being the same person. That is a 92% that they are in fact two different people!

And exactly who is the 100%-----------YOU.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
My signature has been brought up and tested more times than I can count in matters of chain of custody, case reporting and CSV in many of court rooms in many countries. Mine comes up with an average of 11%. Vomit eating lawyers who defend the scum we would pick up would try anything to throw a case or find a loop hole.

I got called once back in 2006 for a case against an American whose hobbies included cutting people up all over Europe. He was being presented in Croatia for extradition, he lawyered up as soon as we grabbed him. his lawyer attempted to test the judge by claiming that the arresting agent, the senior CSV, the official requester and the agent who fired his weapon could not be the same agent as all the signatures where not even close to being the same person, therefore the evidence collected is not verified as being real or even his clients property.

Delayed the extradition by 30 days, judge saw my signatures and said yes this needs to be explained. In the mean time the Lawyer had all the signatures tested by a so called expert wittiness who said that there was less than a 10% chance that all signatures belonged to the same person. But I ended up showing up for the hearing and ssaid right out that I purposely never use the same signature and proved on many other cases and legal documents I brought along with me. Judge saw how many others tried this crap before and let it all go.

Then suddenly since his extradition was granted and me and my Team where already there the perp claimed he could not be transported by me and my people because I shot him and he felt threatened. I told the judge that if I wanted him dead he would be, and used justifiable force. Judge said he did not care about that and asked the guy to stand up and point at the man who shot you, he pointed at me, the judge then asked the man he he saw the person who arrested him and he pointed me out again, then the judge asked him he if saw the man who delivered him to the hospital for medical care and releasing him over to local authorities and again he pointed me out.

Judge said so why was there any question ever as to who signed everything.

I know many of people who sign just like I do, I was raised to do it this way and I am sure it has been going on for a very long time.

Philvis

Mar 24, 2008
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
My signature has been brought up and tested more times than I can count in matters of chain of custody, case reporting and CSV in many of court rooms in many countries. Mine comes up with an average of 11%. Vomit eating lawyers who defend the scum we would pick up would try anything to throw a case or find a loop hole.

I got called once back in 2006 for a case against an American whose hobbies included cutting people up all over Europe. He was being presented in Croatia for extradition, he lawyered up as soon as we grabbed him. his lawyer attempted to test the judge by claiming that the arresting agent, the senior CSV, the official requester and the agent who fired his weapon could not be the same agent as all the signatures where not even close to being the same person, therefore the evidence collected is not verified as being real or even his clients property.

Delayed the extradition by 30 days, judge saw my signatures and said yes this needs to be explained. In the mean time the Lawyer had all the signatures tested by a so called expert wittiness who said that there was less than a 10% chance that all signatures belonged to the same person. But I ended up showing up for the hearing and ssaid right out that I purposely never use the same signature and proved on many other cases and legal documents I brought along with me. Judge saw how many others tried this crap before and let it all go.

Then suddenly since his extradition was granted and me and my Team where already there the perp claimed he could not be transported by me and my people because I shot him and he felt threatened. I told the judge that if I wanted him dead he would be, and used justifiable force. Judge said he did not care about that and asked the guy to stand up and point at the man who shot you, he pointed at me, the judge then asked the man he he saw the person who arrested him and he pointed me out again, then the judge asked him he if saw the man who delivered him to the hospital for medical care and releasing him over to local authorities and again he pointed me out.

I know many of people who sign just like I do, I was raised to do it this way and I am sure it has been going on for a very long time.

I'm definitely more interested in seeing a portfolio of Oddjob's signatures than the topic of the OP now.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I have both signatures and I can assure you 100% they are the same signature of the same man, Captain Thomas Beale of Beale's Rifles and Thomas Beale, Recorder of Wills.

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have both signatures and I can assure you 100% they are the same signature of the same man, Captain Thomas Beale of Beale's Rifles and Thomas Beale, Recorder of Wills.

If you have both signature's you would know they are not the same! I will not show the signature's I have, but the Documentation page of a site called The Beale Papers has two very close to what I have had assessed.

You can see the difference!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Interesting story, but take a look for yourself.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you have both signature's you would know they are not the same! I will not show the signature's I have, but the Documentation page of a site called The Beale Papers com has two very close to what I have had assessed.

You can see the difference!

What part of 100% sure do you not understand. I left nothing left for doubt. I have both signatures and both are identical except one has "Captain" after it and the other has "Wills" Go find another horse to ride----------nothing here.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Different signature's!

Sorry they are identical but as you, I am not going to post mine just to see them later on Rev. John's blogsite.

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry they are identical but as you, I am not going to post mine just to see them later on Rev. John's blogsite.

Yours may be the same person, but the two I have and on that blog site are not the same at all!

I you look at the blog site you can see the biggest difference is the insignia below the name. This is nomaly the same if you are signing you name as a register of will's, right?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Five, Keep hunting all you want on Captain Thomas Beale of New Orleans, he had nothing at all to do with any treasure being buried in Virginia. There is no treasure. It is just a story that sold in Lynchburg, Virginia for 50 cents a copy and then reduced to ten cents a copy because they could not sell them.

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got permission for blog photos.

beale-name-1.jpg

WATTER-768x488.jpg

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Five, Keep hunting all you want on Captain Thomas Beale of New Orleans, he had nothing at all to do with any treasure being buried in Virginia. There is no treasure. It is just a story that sold in Lynchburg, Virginia for 50 cents a copy and then reduced to ten cents a copy because they could not sell them.

We are just looking at the signature's of the two Thomas Beale's.

It would seem one of them died in 1820, right?

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, Im looking. What should I see.

Did you log into that blog? I just realized that you could not see the signature's unless you were logged in.

Seems honesty is not in your world!

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I would be more worried about someone who had written multiple books and sold Thousands of copies.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Did you log into that blog? I just realized that you could not see the signature's unless you were logged in.

Seems honesty is not in your world!

No its not, integrity is something that still to this day I have found you can not beat into someone.

But my bank has always been honest with me; everytime I do a wire transfer over 500K they start check historical signatures and give me the run around, in the end I have to show up in person to a branch.

But I did you the "Look at your Self" reason to chase my wife around naked. Told her it was for a Tnet Social experiment, she claimed I was just using that as an excuse to get laid. Like when do you ever need an excuse for that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread