Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
When one can not disprove the message, disparage the messenger, eh…?
So far that seems to be the entire extent of your opinion- no facts, just "dissing" those whose posts you don't agree or like, while NEVER stating your own "facts".
YOU never answered the question...

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
YOU never answered the question...

...and you have never answered the question of having proof, what refer to as "real facts"(POST# 216), of the Beale Party perilous adventure treasure tale actually happening outside of the 23 pages of the Beale Papers job print pamphlet that has been asked many times.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
...and you have never answered the question of having proof of the Beale Party perilous adventure treasure tale actually happening outside of the 23 pages of the Beale Papers job print pamphlet that has been asked many times.
NEVER "said" that I had proof; "many times"...? WHERE...?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
…"and you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows" -Bob Dylan
Nice try... topic is NOT about the wind; did Robert Allen Zimmerman ever write a song about the Beale Treasure...?

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I guess it really doesn't matter that I have posed that question of having "proof" of the Beale adventure to both you and Franklin.
If you don't have proof, you don't have proof.
So why all the constant put downs of me, and my researched conclusions of which I provided the proof for the conclusion that the BEALE PAPERS was a work of fiction with references to events, people, and places taken from the extended families of James Beverly Ward and his wife, Harriet Emmaline Otey Ward.
If you or anyone can challenge this conclusion with solid evidence, bring it forward, please.
If not, please stop the petty one liner pot shots of animosity, and let it be.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Have many times on many threads as you know, having agreed and contributed with the "all in the family" connection.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess it really doesn't matter that I have posed that question of having "proof" of the Beale adventure to both you and Franklin.
If you don't have proof, you don't have proof.
So why all the constant put downs of me, and my researched conclusions of which I provided the proof for the conclusion that the BEALE PAPERS was a work of fiction with references to events, people, and places taken from the extended families of James Beverly Ward and his wife, Harriet Emmaline Otey Ward.
If you or anyone can challenge this conclusion with solid evidence, bring it forward, please.
If not, please stop the petty one liner pot shots of animosity, and let it be.

I can prove the Beale treasure trove is real ...and sorry his name was not Beale ...no one will just tell you where it is ....lol but yes with out any doubt what so ever I can prove the Beale letter is true ....the problem started when the cypher was incorrect ...page 2 is not solved correctly I don't think this . I know it for a fact ...I know where it is and what it is .. and why no one has found it ... and I fully agree with what your saying .it is easy to say its fake but its not ..lol...

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You will be the first that can prove the Beale Treasure is Real. So I guess, since you know where the treasure is, go get it.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You will be the first that can prove the Beale Treasure is Real. So I guess, since you know where the treasure is, go get it.
sorry I am not that interested in the Beale treasure . the land owner is totally nuts IMHO ...he offered a 10% finders fee ...lol I told him have fun braking the code sir .. and walked away ... he still calls me 3 or 4 times a year ...has for about 6 years now ...so here I am winterizing my sportster ...lol

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I can prove the Beale treasure trove is real ...and sorry his name was not Beale ...no one will just tell you where it is ....
lol but yes with out any doubt what so ever I can prove the Beale letter is true ....
But lol, if his name was not Beale and the treasure trove is real, one MUST first prove the connection to James Beverly Ward and why he was contacted to act as agent and publisher... then prove the TJB letter is true...lol anyone can make the same type of claim, and have...

...and while they know the exact location, they always provide a reason why they can't retrieve it.
What ever happened to the Icehouse, Legrand and their BEALE MYSTERY TEAM who also solved the ciphers and knew exactly the location of Beale's treasure vault and were actively in the process of excavation?

Last edited:

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But lol, if his name was not Beale and the treasure trove is real, one MUST first prove the connection to James Beverly Ward and why he was contacted to act as agent and publisher... then prove the TJB letter is true...lol anyone can make the same type of claim, and have...

...and while they know the exact location, they always provide a reason why they can't retrieve it.
What ever happened to the Icehouse, Legrand and their BEALE MYSTERY TEAM who also solved the ciphers and knew exactly the location of Beale's treasure vault and were actively in the process of excavation?
sorry your confused with TV I guess , that's not true ..you only need prove that there was a link from the treasure to the Beale papers description ..the rest has nothing to do with the direct link between a real treasure and the details of the codes ...fact you can speculate all you want thousand do ....

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...and who copyrighted and published the Beale Papers- James Beverly Ward.
Without a direct link proving Ward's purpose for his involvement "from the treasure to the Beale Papers description", yours is just another hollow claim among thousands.
PS: THE BEALE MYSTERY TEAM was never on TV, just another group of TN posters making similar unproven claims.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
sorry I am not that interested in the Beale treasure . the land owner is totally nuts IMHO ...he offered a 10% finders fee ...lol I told him have fun braking the code sir .. and walked away ... he still calls me 3 or 4 times a year ...has for about 6 years now ...so here I am winterizing my sportster ...lol

Fresh piston rings?
Forget the year/vintage of yours.
Air cooled rear cylinders used to like fresh ones on occasion. So, while you were at it....

Last edited:

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...and who copyrighted and published the Beale Papers- James Beverly Ward.
Without a direct link proving Ward's purpose for his involvement "from the treasure to the Beale Papers description", yours is just another hollow claim among thousands.
PS: THE BEALE MYSTERY TEAM was never on TV, just another group of TN posters making similar unproven claims.
good for you , you think you know me when you don't ...as I stated I don't have a interest in the treasure ..or debating with you .. I have played the game to many times and I never lost ...lol when you know his real name come and see me , till then good luck believe what ever you want ...

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And Bowman rides off into the sunset again. Wow. Just wow. So many believe they have something but when confronted ride off into the Sunset. Change their name and come back for a second ride and then a third. Why don't they just dig the ding treasure up and say adios like everyone else. This crap is for the birds. At least we post constructive post of information found and not, I did it. I did it. I am the only one. I am the only one. Danger to my friends. Danger to my friends. Danger to myself. Danger to myself. The landowner won't let me in. The landowner won't let me in. Why tell us about all of this if you are never going to say anything other than I am the only one?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread