QUESTIONABLE INFORMATION POSTED AS FACT CONCERNING THE BEALE TALE

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Don't start patting yourself on the back, AARC, there are two there that will give a like to anyone that posts what appears to be a negative comment concerning me. :laughing7:
Relax, and pop the tab of a Tampa Bay Brewing Co REEF DONKEY ale. :occasion14:
LOL! At his TIKI BAR... AND! Watch the ladies MUD-WRESTLE; Snooky & Tiny Weenie Meanie are GREAT! Rev. Billy C. Wirtz wrote a song about ''Tiny"; it was a HIT in Virginia... heh...

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I promise its 4 miles from buford's...

Which buford's? There was a Buford's Tavern up at Buford's Gap, four miles west of Henry Buford's old tavern where TJB is said to have stayed. And Henry's son Paschal build a new Brick Tavern in 1822. Then there is the plantation, Fancy Farm, Paschal Buford bought of his son in law Isaac Otey, Virginia State Representative. And it is North of Bedford City a long ways from the Four miles of buford's. Then there is the Church and Mill Dam built by Paschal and his son which James Beverly Ward was an owner of later. And it is four miles East of buford's. Then there is the town of Bufford's Crossing which later became Montvale, Virginia. So when you say four miles from buford's where exactly are you talking about?

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Buford's Gap is very far...If we solved the page 1, this landmark is better than this Buford's location...But both of their distance from the treasures spot is right...
4 miles from buford's and (number) of miles from this another landmark...

Also, if you know where the stone is, it will be a very easy task, in page 1 there is another one mentioned...

"One third of the gold was taken because I gave it to (name), you need to find him. Because of this action I earned their trust and they became my friends. This guy gave me 2 men as a guide. They toured me (direction, landmarks and descriptions)." <<-just giving you some random contents...

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I promise, no substitution and guesswork....I just simply write what is given..not "Red knee something"

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... People saw us but did not stopped or bother us, so we continued that route to the (direction)"
He is not a ghost, People saw him and his wagons..
Considering that Ward's 1885 BEALE PAPERS job print pamphlet is the ONLY source of this treasure tale, from where are you quoting this questionable information that people saw the Beale party and treasure wagons?
Keep on mind it has NEVER been proven that Thomas J Beale ever existed or that his perilous adventure ever occurred outside of the pamphlet's pages.

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do understand that its not proven..For me its hard to accept this either...but it was there...

Thats why I mentioned in my previous post that the message itself is the real treasure..It was rich in history..That is why nobody is taking me seriously, thinking I was a troll.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Ward published THE BEALE PAPERS in 1885 after Reconstruction as a history lesson?
Now that is really true "questionable information".

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It really is..It would be better to give the message to the experts so they could study every words he wrote.. But at least secure the treasure first if it was still there.. My reaction at first was like "This is stupid, this could not happen, it was impossible" until i gathered some information (from museum and from the internet)that prove some of the things he mentioned..Including those landmarks, it exist.

I am not expert on this, consider me as a lucky to just figure this out.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...It would be better to give the message to the experts so they could study every words he wrote...
Who?
The alleged "unknown author" who presented this finished manuscript that incorporated the Beale "letters" with ciphers into the narrative story to James Beverly Ward, or Ward?

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
What I mean is my decoding...Maybe it would be better if experts analyze this...
Using the Beale Papers story or alleged cipher solutions to prove that the Beale perilous adventure and treasure are real is a futile exercise of pretzel logic that continuously folds up into itself.

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TJB is not a real name...I am not here to prove that it was real..I just want someone who could help me on this.The only way to convince everyone was to give the solution, not the message.

Read this.

"When I first met you (Morriss) I gave you another name, tell this to the men who will say this name(TJB), you already know how to divide it in 30 portions. Even if 1/3 was already taken by (name), our treasure was so much that we could earn thousands of dollars."

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also...

"Within a few meters from the stone, to the (Direction) from where (Actions), there is a (Landmark)."

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You mumbled a lot of irrelevant topics in you threads, of these so called theory of yours so let me mumble mine.:thumbsup:

You too are overthinking, the cipher is not rocket science even a first grader could solve it if you show the solutions.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
..."Within a few meters from the stone, to the (Direction) from where (Actions), there is a (Landmark)."
"To the 275 Cleft where the Dixie 247 lay
On solid stone, making the vault's concrete seal
And Dixie confirmed the 1.43 landmark is real
Time is nigh for the Beale Mystery reveal"
-THE BEALE MYSTERY TEAM

There you have it, directions, actions and landmark. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions