OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Along with 275 Cleft, questionable locations found in the ciphers by Iceisnice/Icehouse and the famous BEALE MYSTERY TEAM.

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry I don't know about it.It never mentioned 275 Cleft or Dixie...Mostly mentioned are landmarks not mentioned in page 2..The Stone in page 2 was seen by a lot of people. Everyone will be shocked if they know its importance in Beale's Treasure.

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If one will assume what a number says, or if they start filling the blanks they are on the wrong path...
The solution to the cipher is simple, just write what you see.It took me 2 days to figure it out, 2 days to decode (5-8 hours/day).

"For (number of) miles it was filled with different tree species, another (number of) miles was (FOR) encampment of new Americans"

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
You mumbled a lot of irrelevant topics in you threads, of these so called theory of yours so let me mumble mine.:thumbsup:

You too are overthinking, the cipher is not rocket science even a first grader could solve it if you show the solutions.
And they didn't...

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it never mentioned 275 Cleft, Dixie 247, or even 1.43 Landmark, how do you know of your solution is correct?

I dont know if my solution is correct, that is why I go into this website for help...All I could say that it seems logical..Unlike Red knee something..or looking for hidden images within the numbers, using math etc..Just write it and read it.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I dont know if my solution is correct, that is why I go into this website for help...All I could say that it seems logical..Unlike Red knee something..or looking for hidden images within the numbers, using math etc..Just write it and read it.

The Red Knee Tarantula Spider was from another "correct" cipher solve- "ERE FEN DUE RED KNEE".

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Over the years on various threads statements have been posted as "fact" when there is no documentation outside of the original source, THE BEALE PAPERS, publish by James Beverly Ward during the year of 1885 in Lynchburg, Virginia.
Most appear to be based on opinion of maybe or pure embellished speculation, or force fitting random possibilities to fit a pet theory.

Some of the questionable "facts":
Robert Morriss was related to Robert Morris Jr, signer of the DOI.
The Fine Arts Building on 600 Main St was the Morriss house where Beale stayed.
Indians observed from a distance the kiln fires that the Beale Party utilized to smelt the ore.
Once smelted gold and silver was made into bars by sand box casting.
The gold was about 60% or 14K, the silver little more pure.
The gold and silver bars were transported in false bottom wagons.
To cross Big Otter Creek, the bars had to be unloaded and placed on pack mules.
The treasure was placed in 30 gal salt Boone's Salt Works brine pots.
The "key letter" was never delivered because of a St Louis flood.
...and so on.
None of what is listed above is mentioned in the original source of THE BEALE PAPERS.

Despite the conclusions made by Lt Thomas Fawcett who interviewed Lynchburg residents for codebreaker Col William Friedman concerning the Beale Papers and the treasure story-
"The investigation in which we made...tended to support the view that the whole story of gold buried in Bedford county by Captain Beale and his associates was spun from the imagination of Mr Ward" report dated 30 April, 1949-
speculation and lore continue to be presented that lack foundation in actual events.
A return to the basic list of misinformation posted as fact concerning the BEALE PAPERS.
There are far too many imaginative theories revolving around what appears to be a period Lynchburg localized adventure/treasure
dime novel with play along with the story ciphers written solely for the purpose of profit.
Many of the names, places, and events originated from the extended Risque/Ward family, including the "4 miles from Buford's", where Ward's wife was born, to the massacre of Ward's great uncle in Arizona by native Americans while inspecting gold and silver mines, which is confirmation of the adage, "A writer writes and draws from what he knows".
Where most theories fall short, is that lack of connection to James Beverly Ward, "agent", copyright holder, and publisher of the 1885 Beale Papers.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...be it red leg tarantulas, Poe, Masons, etc, if it can not be linked back to Ward, the theory falls apart.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
As "agent" and publisher of the job print pamphlet, James Beverly Ward is the ONLY source of the Beale perilous adventure treasure story.
'NUFF SAID

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread