Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: QUESTIONABLE INFORMATION POSTED AS FACT CONCERNING THE BEALE TALE

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    6109 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Then I am all alone in my quest.

Jun 2007
    13298 times
    No, yer not... I will continue to let you know what I find; for an example, Beale Treasure plaque in OLD City Cemetery...
    Albertaclipper likes this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    9578 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Boast all you want while dwelling on the Beale Papers as your source of evidence. Yesterday, I was in contact with James Beverly Ward's GGranddaughter. I have also been in contact with his granddaughter and her sons.
    So I am still poking around for something that may prove of great importance.
    You keep quoting from the Job Print Pamphlet or whatever.
    Let Rebel and I do boots on the ground research and we just may prove some of your theories wrong.
    Do they have definitive evidence that the Beale perilous adventure treasure story as written in the Beale Papers, the original and ONLY source of this story actually happened?
    As you and Rebel-KGC are so fond of asking me, Yes or No?

Jun 2007
    13298 times
    "Trick question"...

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    9578 times
    A legitimate question to whether or not James Beverly Ward's granddaughter and sons or great granddaughter could add more to the statement made by Ward's great grandson, Gorham B Walker, to Lt Thomas Fawcett where he "admitted having a copy of the Beale Papers in which he placed no credence...and thought undoubtedly Mr Ward was the true author of the Beale Papers".

Jun 2007
    13298 times
    LOL! And THAT was HIS opinion...

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    9578 times
    ...reckon he may have formed that opinion after hearing something from within the family.

Jun 2007
    13298 times
    Could BE; STILL in the "Box", tho...

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    9578 times
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Boast all you want while dwelling on the Beale Papers as your source of evidence. Yesterday, I was in contact with James Beverly Ward's GGranddaughter. I have also been in contact with his granddaughter and her sons.
    So I am still poking around for something that may prove of great importance.
    You keep quoting from the Job Print Pamphlet or whatever.
    Let Rebel and I do boots on the ground research and we just may prove some of your theories wrong.
    What proof of importance can be derived on 2019 from descendants several generation removed?
    Ward's great grandson Gorham Walker stated he placed NO CREDENCE on the Beale Paper's tale.
    I doubt that current generations of the Ward line can add anything of substance beyond what has already been stated.
    As for quoting the Beale Papers pamphlet, it is, after all, the original and ONLY source of this perilous adventure treasure tale of Thomas J Beale and his band of hearty men.
    Everything that came afterwards is highly subjective based on the writer's belief concerning the original story, many times with added on embellishments as presented by George L Hart and Claudine Fulton Eliis who created an elaborated tale based on Hart's PLANTER'S HOTEL of St Louis mention on why the "key letter" was never delivered to Robert Morriss: or Bauman's tale of Edgar Allen Poe's Grand Diddle of faking his death so he could move to France to work with Jules Verne leaving behind the Beale manuscript with Rosalie and Muddy with instructions to deliver it to Ward.
    I am not preventing anyone from "boots on the ground", just discussing the discrepancies, errors, embellishments, and fabrications that have been presented as fact, or have been claimed as proof for the Beale treasure story Ward published in the original dime novel pamphlet.
    Last edited by ECS; Mar 15, 2019 at 10:08 PM.

Jun 2007
    13298 times
    "ARM-CHAIR" CRITIC, eh...

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    9578 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    "ARM-CHAIR" CRITIC, eh...
    Is that one of those "caustic" remarks you keep mentioning?

Jun 2007
    13298 times
    Nope... none from me; you've NEVER been in this area, have NO "documentation" for YOUR constant "abuse" of "believers". ALL of it is just your opinion; you have a "right" to your opinion; YOU have! CONSTANTLY; only on this FORUM. We ALL know "where YOU "stand".

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    9578 times
    Pointing discrepancies and false or manufactured facts is not considered "abuse" in logical discussions, except to those which post questionable information stemming from their imaginative "opinion"as "fact".
    Motives become suspect when one attacks the messenger while avoiding discussion of the content of the message.
    The exposing of "fauxfacts" seems to threaten some, even those who have alleged spending years on research without uncovering one minimal piece of information that can prove the Beale perilous adventure treasure story happened outside of the imagination of this "unknown author" of Ward's 1885 published BEALE PAPERS.
    But thank you for your opinion of me that you "CONSTANTLY" post on this forum. We ALL know "where YOU "stand".
    Last edited by ECS; Mar 15, 2019 at 10:08 PM.

Jun 2007
    13298 times
    Do You...? HA!

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    9578 times
    Do You…? HEH!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads