QUESTIONABLE INFORMATION POSTED AS FACT CONCERNING THE BEALE TALE - Page 5
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 253
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: QUESTIONABLE INFORMATION POSTED AS FACT CONCERNING THE BEALE TALE

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #61

    Jun 2007
    21,710
    14070 times
    LOL!

  2. #62
    ECS
    ECS is offline
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    10,805
    14410 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    Nope... none from me; you've NEVER been in this area, have NO "documentation" for YOUR constant "abuse" of "believers".
    ALL of it is just your opinion; you have a "right" to your opinion; YOU have!
    CONSTANTLY; only on this FORUM.
    We ALL know "where YOU "stand".
    So judgmental.
    There are always at least TWO sides and/or versions to every story, legend, and lore.
    On these TN Beale threads several more than that have been presented, and most without the slightest basis in fact-ALL based on one's opinion, and questioning this opinion is not "abuse" and should not cause "believers", as you call them, grief, but provide other avenues of thought on the Beale story.
    We ALL know "where YOU "stand", but do not take issue with it.
    Last edited by ECS; Mar 26, 2019 at 11:48 PM.

  3. #63

    Jun 2007
    21,710
    14070 times
    NO "collaborating evidence" outside of the BPP that it is NOT true, either; do YOU have such...?

  4. #64
    ECS
    ECS is offline
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    10,805
    14410 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    NO "collaborating evidence" outside of the BPP that it is NOT true, either; do YOU have such...?
    Do you have conclusive collaborating evidence that the Beale perilous adventure actually occurred outside of the Beale Papers pamphlet?
    If so, you are the ONLY one to have discovered this "evidence" in 135 years.

  5. #65
    Charter Member
    us
    "WP"

    May 2012
    12,676
    20377 times
    Easy guys... Balance each other graciously...Balance. You're a source of Intel around the tale here. Real or not.
    Different views can compete. Compete for conversation's sake. It's a ballet , not a slam dance.
    Tons of history around the tale. No offence , but that gets interesting too. And frames the possibilities of what was goin on .
    Stuff (even including the/an odd fact) gets revealed that I would not know to search for. And some that is not easy to find for viewers.
    ECS and Rebel - KGC like this.

  6. #66

    Jun 2007
    21,710
    14070 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    Do you have conclusive collaborating evidence that the Beale perilous adventure actually occurred outside of the Beale Papers pamphlet?
    If so, you are the ONLY one to have discovered this "evidence" in 135 years.
    LOL! NOT in that "Box/Cage", YOU are... STUCK!

  7. #67

    Jun 2007
    21,710
    14070 times
    Quote Originally Posted by releventchair View Post
    Easy guys... Balance each other graciously...Balance. You're a source of Intel around the tale here. Real or not.
    Different views can compete. Compete for conversation's sake. It's a ballet , not a slam dance.
    Tons of history around the tale. No offence , but that gets interesting too. And frames the possibilities of what was goin on .
    Stuff (even including the/an odd fact) gets revealed that I would not know to search for. And some that is not easy to find for viewers.
    LOL! Nope, NO Tutu for ME!
    releventchair likes this.

  8. #68
    ECS
    ECS is offline
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    10,805
    14410 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    LOL! NOT in that "Box/Cage", YOU are... STUCK!
    Please share the "Box/Cage" in which you are … STUCK!
    Hopefully it is more than putting down others research that shines more light on the Beale lore that does not agree with your perception of the tale.
    Last edited by ECS; Mar 27, 2019 at 12:01 PM.

  9. #69

    Jun 2007
    21,710
    14070 times
    I have NOT "put others' R & I down"... PROVE it! "dose"...? WHERE have I seen THAT before...? I DO NOT care about the BT "story"; I have MOVED ON!

  10. #70
    ECS
    ECS is offline
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    10,805
    14410 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    If you say so..."Your opinion"... "dose" it ring a bell like referring to one as "Laf's Proxy"?
    ...or accusing one of "stalking" when you do the same?

    Let us not bicker over whose opinion is right or wrong and just discuss both sides of the Beale topic on this thread.
    Last edited by ECS; Mar 27, 2019 at 02:30 PM.

  11. #71
    ECS
    ECS is offline
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    10,805
    14410 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    If one studies the family bloodlines of James Beverly Ward and his wife Harriet Emmaline Otey, the source material for the Beale Papers go beyond happenstance and coincidence becoming deliberately apparent inspirations for the Beale story.

    Ward's grandfather J B Risqué had a duel with Thomas Beale (not Thomas J Beale) over Risque's niece Julia Hancock.
    Julia Hancock married William Clark, who along with Merriweather Lewis had a perilous adventure in the West.
    Ward's father was a thespian, familiar with Shakespeare's "TWO MEN OF VERONA", a play about a duel, a girl name Julia, a missing letter, and the phrase, "the game is worth the candle".
    Ward's cousin who printed the pamphlet, was a fellow thespian with Giles Ward.
    Ward's wife, Harriet was born and raised 4 miles from Buford's and her aunt was Sarah Mitchell, Robert Morris's wife.
    Giles Ward was co-owner of a bookstore in Lynchburg which sold Poe's works, including THE GOLD BUG.
    Ward, along with his Kennerly and Hutter cousins had lived in St Louis, Mo.
    Ward and his Hutter cousins served in the Confederacy and were well versed with codes and ciphers from the War.
    Ward was also friends with Max Guggenheimer, who also served in the Confederate army.
    Ward's uncle, John Pickrell Risqué, lived in Santa Fe, and was killed while inspecting gold mine in Arizona by Apaches in 1882, three years before the pamphlet's publication.

    A writer does write from what he knows and draws from those experiences, and in 1884, James Beverly Ward was in dire financial straights which would have been motivation to write and sell a localized dime novel to sell at the extravagant price for the time of 50 cents.
    While there exists NO collaborating evidence outside of the Beale Papers that can confirm this perilous adventure treasure tale, there is a wealth of Ward family "source" material that can be confirmed that is well beyond being mere happenstance and coincidence.
    releventchair likes this.

  12. #72
    Charter Member
    us
    "WP"

    May 2012
    12,676
    20377 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    LOL! Nope, NO Tutu for ME!
    Leotards will suffice......

    Don't forget the poor ladies on their toes , sylph-like on pointe shoes. Yikes!
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

  13. #73

    Jun 2007
    21,710
    14070 times
    NOPE! NO Leotards for me, either... I DO NOT dance nor play well with others.
    releventchair likes this.

  14. #74
    Charter Member
    us
    "WP"

    May 2012
    12,676
    20377 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    NOPE! NO Leotards for me, either... I DO NOT dance nor play well with others.
    You can fight in tights!

    Rebel - KGC likes this.

  15. #75

    Jun 2007
    21,710
    14070 times
    NOPE! My "INNER Taz" would come out... heh. Wife is NOT amused...
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Mar 27, 2019 at 07:53 PM.

 

 
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. The Fake Producers Out to Get Your Beale Information
    By masterpoe in forum Beale Codes
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: Mar 12, 2019, 07:29 AM
  2. [SOLVED] Questionable slate piece and questionable chert
    By EricTheCat in forum North American Indian Artifacts
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Apr 12, 2017, 08:31 AM
  3. Beale Poll....Fact or Fiction?
    By bigscoop in forum Beale Codes
    Replies: 377
    Last Post: Mar 26, 2016, 07:36 PM
  4. A Beale Cipher Fact
    By bigscoop in forum Beale Codes
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Jun 24, 2012, 09:11 AM
  5. Biggest Scam--posted for information only--sent to me
    By Minstrel in forum Everything Else
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Aug 20, 2009, 03:40 AM
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0