Well?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
You got me there.

So you must know how in particular the stories just all said 'three mountains/peaks in a triangle' and were depicted as equilateral and I went and added 'equilateral triangle' because that's what those unaware of the history needed to look for.

So can you share with everyone what it looks like when you plotted it at the macro scale and drew the lines to connect the peaks?

(Doesn't it just suck when you are going along hoping the Beale Codes are real then you find out you didn't know squat about what other stories were being told at the same time that gave it all away?)
Do you...?

freeman

Apr 5, 2003
Anyone still interested in the working of the Beale joke and the '3 Point' Masonic clue, here is what the 3 Peaks of Otter look like that surround the central lake.

Now according to the other stories that were put out at the same time, including King Solomon's Mines which showed you what to look for via the helpful map, you have to go around an approaching mountain 'to the left'.

For those even more interested, I reckon if you follow the directions and go up Sharp Top mountain to the site the local Masons cut the boulder for the Washington Memorial you just might find a box hidden there by those good ole' boys with a small winner's prize in it.

View attachment Tri plot.bmp

Last edited:

freeman

Apr 5, 2003
I'll leave that for the guy who follows the directions (that were being published everywhere at the time and the maps to the '3 mountains') whilst everyone else keeps arguing how Beale really existed.

I'm nowhere near it but can appreciate this joke from afar just as well.

It's probably only a bottle of whiskey and a congratulatory note anyway, sorry no treasure.

You did recognise the treasure vault description in the Beale story was just a rehash of the vault from the 'Treasure Mountain' story?

Treasure mountain.jpg beale vault.png

In fact the entire Beale story is just a rehash of the Treasure Mountain story: a roving exploratory band, depredation and indians deplete their number, cached what they mined then the survivor leaves a 'cryptic' set of directions. Recognise it now?

Many picked up it was some Masonic thing but weren't familiar with what was popular topics for Masons in the 19th century.

And don't forget THOMAS JEFFERSON, how the hell anyone misses that clue.

Apart from that, it's a classic case of misdirection: you spend all your time concentrating on a fake code when right in front of are the three huge mountains in the form of a triangle.......

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Anyone still interested in the working of the Beale joke and the '3 Point' Masonic clue, here is what the 3 Peaks of Otter look like that surround the central lake.

Now according to the other stories that were put out at the same time, including King Solomon's Mines which showed you what to look for via the helpful map, you have to go around the first mountain 'to the left'.

For those even more interested, I reckon if you follow the directions and go up Sharp Top mountain to the site the local Masons cut the boulder for the Washington Memorial you just might find a box hidden there by those good ole' boys with a small winner's prize in it.

View attachment 1798518
Wife & I have hiked up to Sharp Top; NOTHING there, except for a GRAND view of the "Flat-lands"... :laughing7: :coffee2:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Mons, the community up there had NO Masonic Lodge; there WAS an Odd Fellows Lodge, tho.

Last edited:

freeman

Apr 5, 2003
Lol, but you weren't looking for or expecting something as simple as a 'ha ha you solved our little thing' sign or tell or a 'look here' 19th century Masonic symbol.

Exactly where on Sharp Top mountain the masons split the boulder for the Washington Memorial (masons, get it? That's how obvious the clues are), I'll leave that to the guy who does wants to go that far into the archives. But if I was looking that would be the first location I'd check....

Just to express it so no one gets confused: there is no treasure on these mountains. It is just one example one of a number of (Masonic) tales that spoke of a treasure hidden on three mountains "in the form of a triangle". It's also just one of a number of similar locations where three such mountains appear and a lost treasure story became attached to them. Once you know what to look for the stories reveal themselves pretty quickly.

(In fact those of you following the KGC thing might have already come across some vaguely similar sounding parts as it's associated with this).

But next time you speak to some 'Beale expert' ask them to tell you the Treasure Mountain story and see if any lights come on, it's the one with the most obvious similarities. And if they haven't heard of the story explain it to them and see if the lights come on then. :occasion14:

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Lol, but you weren't looking for or expecting something as simple as a 'ha ha you solved our little thing' sign or tell or a 'look here' 19th century Masonic symbol.

Exactly where on Sharp Top mountain the masons split the boulder for the Washington Memorial (masons, get it? That's how obvious the clues are), I'll leave that to the guy who does wants to go that far into the archives. But if I was looking that would be the first location I'd check....

Just to express it so no one gets confused: there is no treasure on these mountains. It is just one example one of a number of (Masonic) tales that spoke of a treasure hidden on three mountains "in the form of a triangle". It's also just one of a number of similar locations where three such mountains appear and a lost treasure story became attached to them. Once you know what to look for the stories reveal themselves pretty quickly.

(In fact those of you following the KGC thing might have already come across some vaguely similar sounding parts as it's associated with this).

But next time you speak to some 'Beale expert' ask them to tell you the Treasure Mountain story and see if any lights come on, it's the one with the most obvious similarities. And if they haven't heard of the story explain it to them and see if the lights come on then. :occasion14:
If you say so...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Oh good Lord, it's raining out there right now. I haven't even turned my detector on since last Summer.

However, I still will forever seek treasure :)

We are who we are - forever treasure hunters! Maybe I'll get out sometime soon :)
Now WE'RE getting it! HA!

freeman

Apr 5, 2003
Actually I do say so, as I notice a few things about the same old Beale researchers who were not aware of what I just posted.

If mean them not realising Beale is the same story told for Treasure Mountain. Shame on them for not pointing that out earlier!

I also notice that when someone posts actual proof (eg: the vault description was just copied from Treasure Mountain), suddenly old Beale threads come alive but the postings are of nothing new, just some words from the same old names then an immediate reply to it.

It's almost as if it's the same person who has multiple avatars. They ask themselves a question so they then can reply, their aim being to keep the thread and their names relevant.

Perhaps they are trying to sell another Beale book.

The good part is these are all read by other Treasurenet users including this thread.

They might not reply but they do read what is written and look at how well those 'same old names' address new information about Beale that is posted in black and white.

Rather than have this thread descend into one of those, unless there is some real discussion instead of "Huh ya darn it, can't think of how to even reply to that bit", I leave any further replies to their avatars.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Actually I do say so, as I notice a few things about the same old Beale researchers who were not aware of what I just posted.

I also notice that when someone posts actual proof (eg: the vault description was just copied from Treasure Mountain), suddenly old Beale threads come alive but the postings are of nothing new, just some words from the same old names that say nothing then an immediate reply to it.

It's almost as if it's the same person with multiple avatars that asks themselves a question so they then can reply. It's as if the sole point is to keep the thread and their names alive.

Perhaps they are trying to sell another Beale book.

The good part is these are all read by other Treasurenet users.

They might not reply but they do read what is written and look at how well those 'same old names' address new information posted in black and white.

But there is no point in replying from here on if the level is just going to be "Huh", "well, I been there", "Darns if ya says so" instead of addressing and discussing what has been posted in an informed manner.

I leave that to their avatar.....
???

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Anyone uncovered an actual fact in support of this treasure tale yet?
The obvious problem with this tale of hidden treasure is that all of the supporting evidences have been manufactured by those in pursuit of the tale, much the same thing being true of other treasure legends like Oak Island, etc., etc.
The second problem is that there exist so many substantial/factual evidences to the contrary...
And still...
There is always someone who will decide that the candle is worth the game and light one up! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread