OUE, 2020 ...?

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hic! We have some "action", now...

I wish I am a US Citizen so I could go on adventures with you guys...:-(

I really want to reveal to you the Exact location, you have been searching for how many years in the wrong area. Some gave up and concluded that the message was a hoax.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really want to reveal to you the Exact location, you have been searching for how many years in the wrong area. Some gave up and concluded that the message was a hoax. Every location to search is the wrong area to search! There never was a treasure only a story about a fictitious treasure.

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There never was a treasure only a story about a fictitious treasure.

Well, You should never underestimate a mind of an Asian. Especially a Filipino who is bored because of quarantine. :-D

We guys love to figure out things. Also, I was into solving the the Golden Owl and guess what....

I solved another 9 additional clues you cannot search anywhere on the internet. And found a 1km x 1km search Area...But i still need to narrow it down with accuracy. My tools is only Ms Paint, Researching and Analyzing skills.
Simply because I am bored and I want to have fun...

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, You should never underestimate a mind of an Asian. Especially a Filipino who is bored because of quarantine. :-D

We guys love to figure out things. Also, I was into solving the the Golden Owl and guess what....

I solved another 9 additional clues you cannot search anywhere on the internet. And found a 1km x 1km search Area...But i still need to narrow it down with accuracy. My tools is only Ms Paint, Researching and Analyzing skills.
Simply because I am bored and I want to have fun...
OK, just a GAME...

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
2021 is FAST approaching... does "The Trump" know...?

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread