arrested 1983

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Interesting "pic" of Grave "Plate"; is that an "arrow" pointing towards 4 white rocks...? As if to "say", 4 stones (miles?) in THAT direction...?
Hey Reb, I'm going to take a stab at the meanings of the "Rock or Stone" on the grave. There is a Jewish belief that by leaving a stone or rock on a headstone it shows respect for the dead and acknowledges that someone have been to the grave. The name "Viemeister" has been question as to weather it was Germany's Jewish population along with a few other names. Just thought I would throw that out there...

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It would be a whole nother story if she had found it

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
There was some DE-classified info from NSA, "gained" from BCA; FUN to read & "ponder"...

Last edited:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tippy and Muffin...

I was thinking all along that they both conspired to heist the treasure and bury it under the dog house.

One should seek any and all dog house location records asap.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Tippy and Muffin...

I was thinking all along that they both conspired to heist the treasure and bury it under the dog house.

One should seek any and all dog house location records asap.
Sheriff Mike Miller (yes, he DID win... HURRAY!) PROBABLY had his Montvale, Va. Deputies done that already...

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hey Reb, I'm going to take a stab at the meanings of the "Rock or Stone" on the grave. There is a Jewish belief that by leaving a stone or rock on a headstone it shows respect for the dead and acknowledges that someone have been to the grave. The name "Viemeister" has been question as to weather it was Germany's Jewish population along with a few other names. Just thought I would throw that out there...
Great idea; not in a Jewish Cemetery, and PV was not Jewish. The "Peaks Community" MAY have "clues", tho. The Mountains of Peaks of Otter are in the "back-ground" and BEAUTIFUL in the Fall. WOO!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fancy Farm was within four miles of the Peaks Church and/or cemetery also. As it could be the Bufords referenced to in the Beale Cipher #2. Paschal Buford owned Fancy Farm at that time it bought it from his father in law Senator Isaac Otey.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the earlier news Report

000ooo.jpg
000lll.jpg
000mmm.jpg
000nnn.jpg

Davidj

Jan 5, 2020
Fredericksburg Va
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everyone knows you only dig up graveyards at night. Didn't she ever watch Young Frankenstein?

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that Proves she was telling the Truth.