000ddd.jpg
000aaa.jpg
000bbb.jpg
000ccc.jpg

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I have been to that church many times to see where she dug up the cemetery. They say she even had coffin handles in the bed of her truck. Judge William Sweeney was an honest judge and was sympathetic to treasure hunters and their problems. Talked to him on two occasions. He told me that if I came before him, I would meet a sympathetic judge. He has since passed away. The other judge may not be as sympathetic. Good luck to all with this brand new year. I hope to solve some of the mystery this year some how. Thanks for the post Jeff of Pa. They even placed Mrs. Parson's dog, Tippy in a kennel. Her driver and personal servant was not fined and released.

Last edited:

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Her first mistake was thinking she could get away with it by digging during the daytime.

I was able to dig this pit by only digging at night. Nobody in Chi-town noticed it until the kids at Wolcott School started complaining that whenever somebody hit a homerun, the ball disappeared! Go figure?

2020-01-01 (3).png

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now Her and the Judge are digging for ot part of the plea deal

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, P.V. is buried at Mountain View...

I am sorry but PV is not buried at Mountain View Cemetery on Porter's Mountain. Peter Emmons Viemeister is buried at the Peaks Community Cemetery at 1686 Kelso Road in Bedford County. Peter Emmons Viemeister's Grave2.jpg

Screenshot_2020-01-02  Peter Emmons Viemeister (1929-2011) - Find A .png

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My bad... thought it was near his home at Solar Ridge.

That's OK. That is where the Old Peaks of Otter Presbyterian Church stood before it was moved to where Claudine Fulton Ellis and I visited. The Church stood at that cemetery where Peter was buried before 1760's. I guess PV wanted buried where the old church once stood?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cats are not good at finding treasure. One good thing they are good at is the best friendship you can ever find. They also can read others minds to let you know if they know where a treasure is buried.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread