BEALES TREASURE PAGE #1 100% SOLVED - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: BEALES TREASURE PAGE #1 100% SOLVED

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    6936 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by jhonnz41 View Post
    I don't know where to get a format of this contract, and I don't know where to submit it. I am not a US Citizen so I think it would be hard for me since I dont have any US rights?I am not really a treasure hunter, I am just a hobbyist who figured out the first page.
    You should have attorneys in the Philippines, don't you? Have a non-disclosure contract drawn up, also a contract with your rights as the solver of the Beale Cipher Codes and with your percentage of the treasure to whomever you share your information with? Do not give the other party any information until contracts are signed and everything you want is covered legally. Also, you can file for a copyright of the decipherment but that will expose your location to anyone that would try to excavate the treasure before you got there. Go with the contracts. Get someone that will check out the decipherment and then put boots on the ground to find said location and if a recovery is possible because sometimes the landowners will not open up their property to treasure hunter or in this case treasure seekers. I have checked out at least a dozen times people that have decoded the ciphers. Not a single one has checked out yet as being authentic. I have turned down about twenty others because their solves did not even come close to reality. You could publish a book but they will not sell unless you have a solid foundation of the solve. You may not get any of the treasure but if you have it solved it could be worth big bucks. Just some random thoughts that may help you. Good Luck.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

May 2020
    121 times
    I would agree with you, they are too far away from the truth.. The message is very simple, you read it, you got it. It's just figuring out the given clues. Anyway I am thinking of making a book. Even if the treasure is not there anymore (if someone got it first) at least people should know about this story, that they called a HOAX.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Jun 2007
    14438 times
    Webster, Va. does exist; it is in Botetourt, Co., Va.
    jhonnz41 likes this.

May 2020
    121 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    Webster, Va. does exist; it is in Botetourt, Co., Va.
    Uhm...Yes it exist, but it is so far..I am 100 or even 1000% sure of its location, its just I am having a hard time figuring out how to recover it there, and how to obtain legal documents and copyright..
    Last edited by jhonnz41; May 05, 2020 at 10:45 AM.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Jun 2007
    14438 times
    Slim pickings, indeed.

May 2020
    121 times
    Sorry I cannot reveal so much as of the moment. But I am very sure of this. I found document(s) that would support that it was in that exact spot. One fact given in 2nd page of the Cipher was "The vault is roughly lined with stone". If you could decipher the page 1, there are other landmarks given other than "Stone". The message was accurate and does not lie. I found several maps and other documents which will surely blow everyone's mind to support it was there. I promise, the contents of page 1 itself is the true Treasure here than the Gold. I would ask what stone do you think could be found in Webster that may fit the 2nd page clue?
    Last edited by jhonnz41; May 05, 2020 at 01:50 PM.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    PEOPLE ASSUME WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Feb 2008
    Never Know I May Live Next To You!
    GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter Minelab Equinox 800
    425 times
    Quote Originally Posted by EccentricInTexas View Post
    Being that it is a treasure the IRS is entitled to part of it.
    You are partly right, but we all know any treasures found here in the United States the Feds would come in a seize it all making some claim just to prevent the finder from owning any part of it. Victorio Peak, Dents Run, and a few others are prime examples of what happens when one finds treasures!
    jhonnz41 likes this.
    If I was President; I would take away welfare! I wouldn't make any bargains with foreign countries! I wouldn't take #@*& from any country! I would close the borders! I would get rid of taxes! I would make EVERYONE own at least 5 guns! I would ENFORCE Finders Keepers Law !!!!!!!!

Jun 2007
    14438 times
    Sorry I cannot reveal so much as of the moment. But I am very sure of this. I found document(s) that would support that it was in that exact spot. One fact given in 2nd page of the Cipher was "The vault is roughly lined with stone". If you could decipher the page 1, there are other landmarks given other than "Stone". The message was accurate and does not lie. I found several maps and other documents which will surely blow everyone's mind to support it was there. I promise, the contents of page 1 itself is the true Treasure here than the Gold. I would ask what stone do you think could be found in Webster that may fit the 2nd page clue?
    EASY; BLUE STONE, as in Beale Family Plantation... BLUE FOUNTAIN; info found ln a book in Buchanan, Va. library (years, ago).
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; May 05, 2020 at 02:30 PM.

us
    Jan 2013
    Central Texas
    Minelab Equinox 800 11DD coile 11x15DD coil 6DD coil Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,
    617 times
    If I were you I'd just post the answer to the cipher and how you got to it. Then if some one finds the treasure you'll be the most famous cryptographer on the planet.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

May 2020
    121 times
    But I want some share of the treasure. Also maybe at least I could have a legal document to prove that I solved it. Copyright?
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    15763 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    ...Yes it exist, but it is so far..I am 100 or even 1000% sure of its location...
    Just like Jean Laf, Legrand and 100's before you that "solved" the ciphers and were 1000% of its location.

May 2020
    121 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    Just like Jean Laf, Legrand and 100's before you that "solved" the ciphers and were 1000% of its location.
    here's a fact. There are clues which you can not see anymore no matter how you dig or stare. You need to have these necessary documents to conclude it was there. As I have said, don't stress it out. If you think the numbers are forcing you to conclude of other things or it is forcing you to guess letters, you are in the wrong path.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Jun 2007
    14438 times
    But I want some share of the treasure. Also maybe at least I could have a legal document to prove that I solved it. Copyright?
    A "Peer" Review...?

Jun 2007
    14438 times
    here's a fact. There are clues which you can not see anymore no matter how you dig or stare. You need to have these necessary documents to conclude it was there. As I have said, don't stress it out. If you think the numbers are forcing you to conclude of other things or it is forcing you to guess letters, you are in the wrong path.
    "Necessary documents"...?

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    15763 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    "Necessary documents"...?
    ...there's always something.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links