BEALES TREASURE PAGE #1 100% SOLVED - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: BEALES TREASURE PAGE #1 100% SOLVED

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Apr 2010
    York County, PA
    Tesoro Tejon; Garrett AT Pro; Garrett Infinium; XP Deus
    239 times
    If I lived closer I would try to help you out, but I am 5 hours from Bedford, Va.
    Rebel - KGC and jhonnz41 like this.

Jun 2007
    14438 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    ...there's always something.
    LOL!

Jun 2007
    14438 times
    Quote Originally Posted by doverturtle View Post
    If I lived closer I would try to help you out, but I am 5 hours from Bedford, Va.
    Staying in Roanoke, Va. would be better; Rt. 460 going into Roanoke, where BRP goes under Rt. 460 is "mid-point" between Webster & Laymantown. Is it on Blue Ridge Parkway, where I found "cup marks"/"sighting holes" on a big boulder at the over-look there...? Hmmm... CARRY ON!
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; May 05, 2020 at 08:15 PM.

May 2020
    121 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I was thinking what if we guys team up.and split it among us? Maybe just give me 60% then the rest you will split it?
    Rebel - KGC and TheHarleyMan2 like this.

May 2020
    121 times
    At this moment, I came up that We could search a 100m x 100m area. Unless I could secure an accurate map from Bedford, the problem with older maps is that It was hand drawn, unlike today we have satellite images. A lot has changed since 1822..
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

May 2020
    121 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    Staying in Roanoke, Va. would be better;
    Roanoke, Bedford and Lynchburg is a great way to start..
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Jun 2007
    14438 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jhonnz41 View Post
    Roanoke, Bedford and Lynchburg is a great way to start..
    MANY ppl already have...

Jun 2007
    14438 times
    At this moment, I came up that We could search a 100m x 100m area. Unless I could secure an accurate map from Bedford, the problem with older maps is that It was hand drawn, unlike today we have satellite images. A lot has changed since 1822..
    On the "Net"; use satellite images, then "google" maps of the counties/towns/communities you want; I have. (SUNNY & cool out).

May 2020
    121 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    On the "Net"; use satellite images, then "google" maps
    I have used google maps a lot than the hand drawn map. Beale uses a hand drawn map which seems inaccurate to me. If only there is an older map with pinpoint accuracy, we could narrow down the area perhaps 50m x 50m or less..

us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    6936 times
    That is only two football fields of area to search. Why do you need other maps? I could find it easily in a day's time, if you had the right location? Myself, I do not believe there is a right location because I do not believe there is a treasure to find. I have researched the Beale Treasure now for 60 years. I can find no evidence that the trip out West was ever made? No documentation. No records by the Spanish Government and no records by the US Government and no newspaper accounts. 30 men can not just travel from one country to another with out being reported.

The Robert McKnight Party was captured and placed into a Spanish Prison. James Purcell or Pursley was captured and kept in confinement in Sante Fe by the Spanish. Lt. Zebulon Pike and his party were captured and later released by the Spanish Government as a favor to the US Government. All the others were kept in confinement until Mexico won it's independence in 1822. So you tell me how a party of 30 men can go from the US to the Spanish Southwest without being detected and placed into prison? Let alone dig up 4 tons of gold and silver, refine the gold and silver and then return it to Bedford County Virginia a round trip of over 3,500 miles. Only in the mind of the author of the story in the Job Print Pamphlet is this possible.
    ECS and Rebel - KGC like this.

May 2020
    121 times
    As I have said "There are clues which you can not see anymore no matter how you dig or stare". This is why the search seems impossible for most people. We need to rely on document(s) that's why I came up with 100m x 100m area. Another fact I could give is that these documents are available online. However, they are useless if you cant solve Page #1.. Page#1s message and these old documents should coincide. If Beale says there is this (descriptions)on his right or left, you need to look at those documents to find these (descriptions).

us

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    6936 times
    As I have said "There are clues which you can not see anymore no matter how you dig or stare". This is why the search seems impossible for most people. We need to rely on document(s) that's why I came up with 100m x 100m area. Another fact I could give is that these documents are available online. However, they are useless if you cant solve Page #1.. Page#1s message and these old documents should coincide. If Beale says there is this (descriptions)on his right or left, you need to look at those documents to find these (descriptions).
    You can do what you want but I do not think Beale said anything? Only the words of the author of the Job Print Pamphlet. You may as well post your solution so others can see what you may or may not have. Most likely there is no treasure to recover. If your decipherment is correct, you and you alone will get the credit. No one can still that from you. All you have to do is take what you have to an attorney have him validate the papers and sign it and date it. Anyone post anything after that date will not be recognized as the person that deciphered the code paper number one because you would have a prior documented and notarized by an attorney. That is all I can help you with. You can hound these forums all you want but no one is going to take you serious. Have your papers notarized then post it for the world to check it out. If authentic you will be given the credit for solving it.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

May 2020
    121 times
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Have your papers notarized then post it for the world to check it out.
    Is it ok for our attorney's here in the Philippines to validate this?or is it an attorney from USA? The treasure is located in the USA...
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us

Jun 2012
    6936 times
    Is it ok for our attorney's here in the Philippines to validate this?or is it an attorney from USA? The treasure is located in the USA...
    Any attorney can validate your papers or any notary public. There is no treasure to find.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

May 2020
    121 times
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    There is no treasure to find.
    I am not interested in the treasure. I am much more interested in the message. But if it's still there then its a jackpot.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links