BEALES TREASURE PAGE #1 100% SOLVED - Page 5
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: BEALES TREASURE PAGE #1 100% SOLVED

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

May 2020
    121 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by sailaway View Post
    Give it up as your share by US law is 60% of 0 =0.
    Haha yeah, I came into conclusion that the treasure was exactly buried there, but long gone..
    Another fact aside from this captain removing clues is that this other guy, There is this building built in 1829(for a well known organization), which has the same FIRST NAME as him...The fun part of this is that if you google it now, you will see that this organization was managed with the same LASTNAME.

Imagine an Organization with your First name and managed with the people with your Last name..But does not mention about you...Sounds like the name Thomas J. Beale itself...who wanted to remain anonymous..

Also why the same year?1829 these guys managed to acquire a lot of fortune..
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

May 2020
    121 times
    The treasure is gone. basing from the reaction of a Museum that I contacted via chat. They seem to know something.. I asked them regarding the clues Beale gave. What could be seen in north, east, west and south. The first question I asked them hit a clue given in the message, which I am so happy that it exist. Then I asked the north, and west without giving them a hint that it was about Beale's treasure. Then suddenly they asked me if it was Beale's Treasure, so I said no...But their response is...

"It has been nice talking with you and talking about the great county of Bedford. However, our conversation has gotten into more in depth research and information than can be said via messenger. We have a wonderful multi room library that could help you answer the multiple questions about our county. We would love to have you come in and experience Bedford County in person, and especially the genealogy library. We should be opening back up soon. When we do open up we will be open Monday through Friday 10 to 5 and Saturday 10 to 3."

Which I say, that the treasure is long gone...However, I will still give the message once it was signed by an attorney. :-D
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Jun 2007
    14438 times
    Long, Long, Long, GONE! (C,S, & N).

May 2020
    121 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    Long, Long, Long, GONE! (C,S, & N).
    I still have a trouble solving the page 3.. I want to know what numbers are vowels and what numbers are consonants.. 2 numbers that are close with each other doesn't seem to work if I substitute them using the names...Page 3 may be harder than page 1.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Jun 2007
    14438 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jhonnz41 View Post
    I still have a trouble solving the page 3.. I want to know what numbers are vowels and what numbers are consonants.. 2 numbers that are closeh each other doesn't seem to work if I substitute them using the names...Page 3 may be harder than page 1.
    Names of ppl living in Upper Goose Creek Valley at that time may be a "clue"...
    franklin likes this.

May 2020
    121 times
    Can someone point me on a map where Richard and William Callaway cleared a land on Virginia to plant Corn?
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    6936 times
    Where else Callaway, Virginia. No where near Buford's, Virginia.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

May 2020
    121 times
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Where else Callaway, Virginia. No where near Buford's, Virginia.
    My data says it was Near Montvale, or north of Montvale...It was for the farming for new white settlement..Where could this be?

Also, the people from Taylor's mountain toured him in the Blue ridge Pkway north..as it was a place for Beautiful trees...
    Last edited by jhonnz41; May 22, 2020 at 12:46 PM.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

May 2020
    121 times
    Also, Please help me find an area best for Bird Sighting in Virginia(1800s)...it was in the west...Maybe give me a coordinates or a map..
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    6936 times
    Can someone point me on a map where Richard and William Callaway cleared a land on Virginia to plant Corn?
    Makes no difference where they planted corn or had a village. Both were dead by 1821. Richard Callaway was killed by Indians, March 8, 1780, at Boonesborough, Kentucky. His son married Daniel Boone's daughter Jemima Boone.

William Callaway married Richard Callaway's daughter and he died Sept. 22, 1821.

Sorry barking up the wrong tree.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

May 2020
    121 times
    It doesn't matter if they died in 1821...I need these info...Where else could I found a new white settlement?I am tracking his route not the treasure...

Jun 2007
    14438 times
    Who cares...?
    franklin likes this.

us

Jun 2012
    6936 times
    It doesn't matter if they died in 1821...I need these info...Where else could I found a new white settlement?I am tracking his route not the treasure...
    In the first place Callaway is in Franklin County and South of Bedford. No way would they have been traveling North from a southerly direction. They had to come East from St. Louis, Mo. thru Tennessee or either up the Ohio River to Fort Pitt and then South.

May 2020
    121 times
    Its too far...Do you happen to know another new white settlement near the area? does he mean the Goose Creek people? Are they new in that area around 1800s?

us

Jun 2012
    6936 times
    Its too far...Do you happen to know another new white settlement near the area? does he mean the Goose Creek people? Are they new in that area around 1800s?
    In the first place, this is a complete waste of my time? I have nothing specific to look for and I can usually find what I am looking for, but you are only dishing out pieces of a puzzle and I will not search for pieces of a puzzle. If you have something specific in mind I will try to locate it for you, but this is insane looking for something when we do not know what it is we are looking for. As for Mary Ingles, she was kidnapped at Ingles Ferry which is near Radford and where the silver mines of William Clark and Company were located. When Mary Ingles escaped and made her way back to civilization she went to the Blockhouse where Bufford's was located later near the N & W Railroad line. Paschal Buford lived a quarter mile from there and his father Henry Buford owned the land. Newton Hazelwood also bought property near there which was later sold to Clayton Hart. Mary Ingles went on in life to marry John Miller.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Sponsored Links