BEALES TREASURE PAGE #1 100% SOLVED
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: BEALES TREASURE PAGE #1 100% SOLVED

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

May 2020
    123 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

BEALE'S TREASURE PAGE #1 100% SOLVED

Good day, First of all I am from Philippines, I saw this Video on Facebook while browsing around mid April . This is about Beale's Cipher.

(Deleted For Rule Violation)

Out of curiosity and boredom(quarantine), I tested my skills since I know myself that I am good at patterns and figuring things out. For days I tried solving it without luck, It was very confusing until I finally figured it out. " Clues within clues indeed". I decoded All of it, all the numbers I managed to Solve it all. The message gives a Full descriptions, Landmarks, Location and other details. This revealed what could be found in its directions, What could be seen few miles north, east, west and south.

I mailed a lot of people and groups regarding my discovery but they seem uninterested. I have messaged Bedford, Richmond, Universities and some people living in Virginia which I thought could help. But they dont care about my discovery. In fact, I told them that I could show them how I solved it. I even gave them some information and told them that IT WAS NOT A HOAX. After all, I am rather interested than the message than the treasure. For me the message itself is worth more than the gold buried. But they could give a a share too if it was still there..

Anyway, I am giving you some facts that I have discovered. The name Thomas J Beale was derived from the name Thomas Jefferson which drafted the Declaration of Independence, a clue to his 2nd page. Another fact is that from Lynchburg he traveled north to Blue Ridge pkway, Then traveled west then climb the mountains of Virginia to look for someone. I cannot reveal much. After Solving the message, you didn't only solve the location of the treasure, but Beale's Path.

I needed HELP or GUIDANCE to which whom should I reveal all of this Information. I contacted Several Museums in Virginia but they did not respond too. I don't know who I should contact anymore. If there are trusted Groups out there or People whom you think I could contact please tell me. It would also be hard for me to go there since I am from Philippines, I cant just simply dig in that spot. I am confident it was placed there. I have All the Information needed to conclude that it was there. After All, I know myself that I am good at linking clues and solving problems. Maybe my profession helped me a lot, I am an IT who have a hobby in programming but I enjoy most fixing servers and making office networks. I hope you guys will help me on this.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; May 04, 2020 at 11:52 AM.
    Rebel - KGC and T.C. like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    32379 times
    Johnnz, welcome to TreasureNet, I moved your thread to Beale Codes forum, Todays Finds Forum is reserved for actual recent finds, also we do not allow links to competing treasure hunting websites and that includes Facebook pages.
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; May 04, 2020 at 12:07 PM.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

us
    Jan 2013
    Central Texas
    Minelab Equinox 800 11DD coile 11x15DD coil 6DD coil Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,
    620 times
    I thought the first part had already been deciphered and the last one was just gibberish.
    Rebel - KGC and jhonnz41 like this.

Jun 2007
    14465 times
    Welcome to TN; HH! Good Luck! Have FUN!
    releventchair and jhonnz41 like this.

Jun 2007
    14465 times
    Looking forward to further info from you.
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; May 05, 2020 at 02:28 PM.

May 2020
    123 times
    I just created this account just to post this. Its been days and nobody is responding to my mails and messages. I wish I could reveal more. Page #1 is not a guesswork, you simply write what is in the key. I may be just lucky to figure this out on the first try. Maybe if you can solve clues within clues you will too.. Most information I saw online is pure guesswork, linking stuffs which does not relate to message.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    6940 times
    Good Luck

May 2020
    123 times
    The 2nd part was already deciphered years ago.. I did the 1st part, though I am open to criticism. All I did was simply write it down, maybe people did not figure it out. They overthink things. I am currently working for the page 3. But you are right, its gibberish..
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    Jan 2013
    Central Texas
    Minelab Equinox 800 11DD coile 11x15DD coil 6DD coil Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,
    620 times
    Reveal it to us, between all of us we have the expertise to find just about anything.

May 2020
    123 times
    I badly want to reveal it, however I am afraid if I would reveal it to the right person. The problem is not finding it, it was there all along, I did my research and I know where it is. My problem is that what will happen after I revealed it. Would they give me a portion of it?Would they write my name saying that I solved it?I have so many questions..In his message it is was like this...(instructions to the 30 people who will look for the treasure). Treasures (distance)(Direction)on(Landmark), Then (descriptions in each direction). Then followed by where his path is, then a bit description of path. People are just overthinking things.
    Last edited by jhonnz41; May 04, 2020 at 06:11 PM.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    Apr 2010
    York County, PA
    Tesoro Tejon; Garrett AT Pro; Garrett Infinium; XP Deus
    239 times
    Maybe try contacting Josh Gates from the tv show "Expedition Unknown". He spent some time on this treasure legend a few seasons ago.
    jhonnz41 and Rebel - KGC like this.

May 2020
    123 times
    I did contact him 3x..Through email and Facebook..Its been 10 days but he did not respond..
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

May 2020
    123 times
    I will copy paste my comments from the other thread with the same title, I don't know how to delete that thread.
    "I badly want to reveal it, however I am afraid if I would reveal it to the right person. The problem is not finding it, it was there all along, I did my research and I know where it is. My problem is that what will happen after I revealed it. Would they give me a portion of it?Would they write my name saying that I solved it?I have so many questions..In his message it is was like this...(instructions to the 30 people who will look for the treasure). Treasures (distance)(Direction)on(Landmark), Then (descriptions in each direction). Then followed by where his path is, then a bit description of path. People are just overthinking things."

us
    Jan 2013
    Central Texas
    620 times
    Simple written contract would do to secure your percentage of the find and credit. Being that it is a treasure the IRS is entitled to part of it, and the land owner. But there would be several people on this sight that would have simple contracts to make it legal. Finding it would be the first hurdle. As well as proving how the cipher was decrypted.
    jhonnz41 and Rebel - KGC like this.

May 2020
    123 times
    I don't know where to get a format of this contract, and I don't know where to submit it. I am not a US Citizen so I think it would be hard for me since I dont have any US rights?I am not really a treasure hunter, I am just a hobbyist who figured out the first page.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links