If the treasure is real its probably around...
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: If the treasure is real its probably around...

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jan 2013
    Central Texas
    Minelab Equinox 800 11DD coile 11x15DD coil 6DD coil Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,
    622 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

If the treasure is real its probably around...

If the treasure is real its probably around Laymanton or Webster. The amount that is spoken of is substantial it would take more then one person to hide as described. There was only a few roads in that area it would not be too far off of one of them. You can't easily lug that much stuff up or down a mountain. It would of also take at least a full day of digging to make a vault as described. But you also want to be far enough away that no one will stumble upon you hiding it or after its hidden. If you find where the old road was it should be able to narrow down the location by quite a bit. The next clue is that there is probably only 6ft or so of overburden before you hit bedrock and it says the buried stuff twice in I'm assuming the same spot is its likely even shallower. I am not sure of the geology in that area but hopefully some of these thoughts help someone out find it if it exists. Personally I think its probably 70-40 that the story is either fake or exaggerated to sell the treasure pamphlets. Another thought is that if its real the code would come from a book or writing that would of been well known at the time or to the friend. One more possibility is that there was an original treasure and was either found or was not able to be found and the undeciphered codes in the pamphlet here faked to keep people off the real trail. If you were leaving a coded message why would you not use the same code for all three messages Just my thoughts on it.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    7229 times
    Why have three different codes to start with? If you decipher code number one of the treasure's location. Why would you need code paper number two to tell you the contents? Or code number three to tell to whom to share the treasure with and their relatives along with their locations. Why did they not place all this information in with the treasure? Once recovered, read the names and take their shares of the treasure. Stupid made up story really. Code Paper number two that was deciphered first according to the author was found by using the Declaration of Independence. However the DOI used was not in book form of the type set in 1818 to 1820. The encoded message came from a History Book dated 1876. Case closed story was made up to sell pamphlets for profit or for charity, nothing more.
    Bumbalawski, ECS and Rebel - KGC like this.

May 2020
    191 times
    Everything posted online are guesswork, as I have said. Don't think too much for it will lead you far away from the truth..
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

May 2020
    191 times
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Case closed story was made up to sell pamphlets for profit or for charity, nothing more.
    The Treasure is not a hoax. It was there hiding in plain sight. You need the decoded message of #1 and #2 to conclude where it is.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    7229 times
    Where the treasure has nothing to do with story. The story says the author by accident decoded paper number 2 by using the Declaration of Independence. When you decode code paper number 2 from all DOI you will find the only one that matches is the 1876 History Book that is posted all over treasurenet. How could there be a treasure buried in 1819 and 1821 if the code papers were not made from an earlier DOI. There is no treasure to find.
    ECS and Rebel - KGC like this.

Jun 2007
    14876 times
    Quote Originally Posted by EccentricInTexas View Post
    If the treasure is real its probably around Laymanton or Webster. The amount that is spoken of is substantial it would take more then one person to hide as described. There was only a few roads in that area it would not be too far off of one of them. You can't easily lug that much stuff up or down a mountain. It would of also take at least a full day of digging to make a vault as described. But you also want to be far enough away that no one will stumble upon you hiding it or after its hidden. If you find where the old road was it should be able to narrow down the location by quite a bit. The next clue is that there is probably only 6ft or so of overburden before you hit bedrock and it says the buried stuff twice in I'm assuming the same spot is its likely even shallower. I am not sure of the geology in that area but hopefully some of these thoughts help someone out find it if it exists. Personally I think its probably 70-40 that the story is either fake or exaggerated to sell the treasure pamphlets. Another thought is that if its real the code would come from a book or writing that would of been well known at the time or to the friend. One more possibility is that there was an original treasure and was either found or was not able to be found and the undeciphered codes in the pamphlet here faked to keep people off the real trail. If you were leaving a coded message why would you not use the same code for all three messages Just my thoughts on it.
    Webster, Va. is an unincorporated community in Botetourt County, Virginia. Laymantown, Va. is near-by... on Rt. 460, heading into Roanoke, Va.
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; May 05, 2020 at 01:33 PM.

Jun 2007
    14876 times
    Any more "thoughts", "Eccentric"...?
    jhonnz41 likes this.

May 2020
    191 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    Any more "thoughts", "Eccentric"...?
    The treasure is gone. basing from the reaction of a Museum that I contacted via chat. They seem to know something.. I asked them regarding the clues Beale gave. What could be seen in north, east, west and south. The first question I asked them hit a clue given in the message, which I am so happy that it exist. Then I asked the north, and west without giving them a hint that it was about Beale's treasure. Then suddenly they asked me if it was Beale's Treasure, so I said no...But their response is...

"It has been nice talking with you and talking about the great county of Bedford. However, our conversation has gotten into more in depth research and information than can be said via messenger. We have a wonderful multi room library that could help you answer the multiple questions about our county. We would love to have you come in and experience Bedford County in person, and especially the genealogy library. We should be opening back up soon. When we do open up we will be open Monday through Friday 10 to 5 and Saturday 10 to 3."

Which I say, that the treasure is long gone...However, I will still give the message once it was signed by an attorney. :-D
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Jun 2007
    14876 times
    We wait with baited breath...

Jun 2007
    14876 times
    Dork Fish, anyone...?

May 2020
    191 times
    Can we guys trade data without revealing so much of the message?I need to locate this landmarks...Only the museum gave me one of the landmarks but they found out it was beale's treasure so they stop responding to my messages...

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    16256 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    "To the 275 cleft where the Dixie 247 lay on solid stone, marking the vault's concrete seal and Sixie conformed the 1.43 landmark is real" - THE BEALE MYSTERY TEAM

Jun 2007
    14876 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    "To the 275 cleft where the Dixie 247 lay on solid stone, marking the vault's concrete seal and Sixie conformed the 1.43 landmark is real" - THE BEALE MYSTERY TEAM
    Heh... WHA !!! ...
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; May 11, 2020 at 07:43 AM.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    16256 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    "To the 275 cleft where the Dixie 247 lay on solid stone, marking the vault's concrete seal and Sixie confirmed the 1.43 landmark is real" - THE BEALE MYSTERY TEAM
    "Dead that grand fret we fight send me faith O Lord we sow there as we set there a of all test dead it seems"- Beale Epitaph,
    as deciphered by Jean Laf from Cipher 1.
    jhonnz41 likes this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    16256 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    Heh... WHA !!! ...
    ...and have you forgotten about Legrand's ERE FEN DUE RED KNEE red leg spider location for the Beale vault?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links