If the treasure is real its probably around...

EccentricInTexas

Jan 14, 2013
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 11DD coil 11x15DD coil 6DD coil
Schiebel AN-19/2,
Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro,
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the treasure is real its probably around Laymanton or Webster. The amount that is spoken of is substantial it would take more then one person to hide as described. There was only a few roads in that area it would not be too far off of one of them. You can't easily lug that much stuff up or down a mountain. It would of also take at least a full day of digging to make a vault as described. But you also want to be far enough away that no one will stumble upon you hiding it or after its hidden. If you find where the old road was it should be able to narrow down the location by quite a bit. The next clue is that there is probably only 6ft or so of overburden before you hit bedrock and it says the buried stuff twice in I'm assuming the same spot is its likely even shallower. I am not sure of the geology in that area but hopefully some of these thoughts help someone out find it if it exists. Personally I think its probably 70-40 that the story is either fake or exaggerated to sell the treasure pamphlets. Another thought is that if its real the code would come from a book or writing that would of been well known at the time or to the friend. One more possibility is that there was an original treasure and was either found or was not able to be found and the undeciphered codes in the pamphlet here faked to keep people off the real trail. If you were leaving a coded message why would you not use the same code for all three messages??? Just my thoughts on it.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why have three different codes to start with? If you decipher code number one of the treasure's location. Why would you need code paper number two to tell you the contents? Or code number three to tell to whom to share the treasure with and their relatives along with their locations. Why did they not place all this information in with the treasure? Once recovered, read the names and take their shares of the treasure. Stupid made up story really. Code Paper number two that was deciphered first according to the author was found by using the Declaration of Independence. However the DOI used was not in book form of the type set in 1818 to 1820. The encoded message came from a History Book dated 1876. Case closed story was made up to sell pamphlets for profit or for charity, nothing more.

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everything posted online are guesswork, as I have said. Don't think too much for it will lead you far away from the truth..

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Case closed story was made up to sell pamphlets for profit or for charity, nothing more.

The Treasure is not a hoax. It was there hiding in plain sight. You need the decoded message of #1 and #2 to conclude where it is.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where the treasure has nothing to do with story. The story says the author by accident decoded paper number 2 by using the Declaration of Independence. When you decode code paper number 2 from all DOI you will find the only one that matches is the 1876 History Book that is posted all over treasurenet. How could there be a treasure buried in 1819 and 1821 if the code papers were not made from an earlier DOI. There is no treasure to find.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
If the treasure is real its probably around Laymanton or Webster. The amount that is spoken of is substantial it would take more then one person to hide as described. There was only a few roads in that area it would not be too far off of one of them. You can't easily lug that much stuff up or down a mountain. It would of also take at least a full day of digging to make a vault as described. But you also want to be far enough away that no one will stumble upon you hiding it or after its hidden. If you find where the old road was it should be able to narrow down the location by quite a bit. The next clue is that there is probably only 6ft or so of overburden before you hit bedrock and it says the buried stuff twice in I'm assuming the same spot is its likely even shallower. I am not sure of the geology in that area but hopefully some of these thoughts help someone out find it if it exists. Personally I think its probably 70-40 that the story is either fake or exaggerated to sell the treasure pamphlets. Another thought is that if its real the code would come from a book or writing that would of been well known at the time or to the friend. One more possibility is that there was an original treasure and was either found or was not able to be found and the undeciphered codes in the pamphlet here faked to keep people off the real trail. If you were leaving a coded message why would you not use the same code for all three messages??? Just my thoughts on it.
Webster, Va. is an unincorporated community in Botetourt County, Virginia. Laymantown, Va. is near-by... on Rt. 460, heading into Roanoke, Va.

Last edited:

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any more "thoughts", "Eccentric"...?

The treasure is gone. basing from the reaction of a Museum that I contacted via chat. They seem to know something.. I asked them regarding the clues Beale gave. What could be seen in north, east, west and south. The first question I asked them hit a clue given in the message, which I am so happy that it exist. Then I asked the north, and west without giving them a hint that it was about Beale's treasure. Then suddenly they asked me if it was Beale's Treasure, so I said no...But their response is...

"It has been nice talking with you and talking about the great county of Bedford. However, our conversation has gotten into more in depth research and information than can be said via messenger. We have a wonderful multi room library that could help you answer the multiple questions about our county. We would love to have you come in and experience Bedford County in person, and especially the genealogy library. We should be opening back up soon. When we do open up we will be open Monday through Friday 10 to 5 and Saturday 10 to 3."

Which I say, that the treasure is long gone...However, I will still give the message once it was signed by an attorney. :-D

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can we guys trade data without revealing so much of the message?I need to locate this landmarks...Only the museum gave me one of the landmarks but they found out it was beale's treasure so they stop responding to my messages...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
"To the 275 cleft where the Dixie 247 lay on solid stone, marking the vault's concrete seal and Sixie conformed the 1.43 landmark is real" - THE BEALE MYSTERY TEAM

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"To the 275 cleft where the Dixie 247 lay on solid stone, marking the vault's concrete seal and Sixie conformed the 1.43 landmark is real" - THE BEALE MYSTERY TEAM
Heh... WHA !!! ... ???

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
"To the 275 cleft where the Dixie 247 lay on solid stone, marking the vault's concrete seal and Sixie confirmed the 1.43 landmark is real" - THE BEALE MYSTERY TEAM
"Dead that grand fret we fight send me faith O Lord we sow there as we set there a of all test dead it seems"- Beale Epitaph,
as deciphered by Jean Laf from Cipher 1.

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Somebody make a contract....then I will say where it is, If its still there give me a share...:-D

I am more convinced that it was there...It may be a coincidence that a guy removed a clue there....Maybe he doesn't know anything...:-D

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ill just wait for covid 19 to end...And find an attorney, I have relatives in Virginia. Lets see what happens.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...It may be a coincidence that a guy removed a clue there....
Maybe he doesn't know anything...:-D
Laf's deciphered Beale epitaph or the 275 cleft to Dixie 247 or Ere Fen Dur Red Knee didn't clear out any of the cobwebs for you?

Pistolshrimp

Tenderfoot
May 9, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ere Fen Dur Red Knee is definitely one of the more depressing decryptions i read about. How do you get to 16 and say, well that's all the dude wanted to say and be so sure of it? They have so much heart and passion it blinds them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread