BEALE'S TREASURE NOT A HOAX DON'T OVERTHINK

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have noticed almost everyone believed that the treasure was a hoax. I tell you, you are wrong. The treasure is very real.
If you can decipher the first page it will give you a lot of information regarding the location of the treasure. I just want to say that don't overthink things as it will lead you far from the truth. Yes you may think outside the box but don't overdo it. If you can figure out the clues with the 2nd message you could solve page 1 too. You wont need to fill random characters which you thought might fit in the sequence. Stop guessing. In the first page all you need is to write it down, don't thinking too much.

Thank you.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Webster, Va. is an unincorporated community in Botetourt County, Va.; general area of BEALE FAMILY PLANTATION near the mountain outside of Buchanan, Va. (once was a volcano with LAVA TUBES)!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
There is a Purgatory Mountain and an old log hut where "Bar" ("Bear") Tolley lived with his MANY dogs, & wife.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, CORRECT me, then...

In his message on page 2 he said "barely LINED with stone". In page 2, a Stone will represent as a dot...However if we solved page 1 there is this ANOTHER landmark given to form a second dot. Then you draw a line..That's what he meant by the line.. This 2nd Landmark was unique..

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
In his message on page 2 he said "barely LINED with stone". In page 2, a Stone will represent as a dot...However if we solved page 1 there is this ANOTHER landmark given to form a second dot. Then you draw a line..That's what he meant by the line.. This 2nd Landmark was unique..
How so...?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
HA! Thought it was "ROUGHLY lined with stone"...

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Let me tell you something, you cant find this stone as it was removed..The landmark given in page 1 is also removed.. The treasure is buried in that exact spot, but was long gone..2 people I have researched has obtained wealth and purchased properties in 1829..I would not reveal these people maybe that's what they want, to help anonymously.. Only if the 3rd page will be solved and their names listed there then it would be fine to mention their names in public. At the end of the day, they deserve a recognition for this. They became a pillars of USA, an Unsung hero who may fought the war together(unsure if they are all soldiers, but a possibility).

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I was pretty amazed when I asked the museum about some details. I even removed a word which I think was not possible, I believed it was wrong. Only to find out that the message was right...I asked then for information found in the north and west, but they seem to notice it was Beale's Treasure and end the conversation...hmmmm..

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Let me tell you something, you cant find this stone as it was removed..The landmark given in page 1 is also removed.. The treasure is buried in that exact spot, but was long gone..2 people I have researched has obtained wealth and purchased properties in 1829..I would not reveal these people maybe that's what they want, to help anonymously.. Only if the 3rd page will be solved and their names listed there then it would be fine to mention their names in public. At the end of the day, they deserve a recognition for this. They became a pillars of USA, an Unsung hero who may fought the war together(unsure if they are all soldiers, but a possibility).
"Google" FIRST FAMILIES OF VIRGINIA; list of WEALTHY/RICH/POWERFUL Colonial Families of Virginia. HH! Good Luck! Have FUN!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread