BEALES TREASURE NOT A HOAX DONT OVERTHINK
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: BEALES TREASURE NOT A HOAX DONT OVERTHINK

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

May 2020
    191 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

BEALE'S TREASURE NOT A HOAX DON'T OVERTHINK

I have noticed almost everyone believed that the treasure was a hoax. I tell you, you are wrong. The treasure is very real.
    If you can decipher the first page it will give you a lot of information regarding the location of the treasure. I just want to say that don't overthink things as it will lead you far from the truth. Yes you may think outside the box but don't overdo it. If you can figure out the clues with the 2nd message you could solve page 1 too. You wont need to fill random characters which you thought might fit in the sequence. Stop guessing. In the first page all you need is to write it down, don't thinking too much.

Thank you.
    Rebel - KGC and Honest Samuel like this.

Jun 2007
    14876 times
    Webster, Va. is an unincorporated community in Botetourt County, Va.; general area of BEALE FAMILY PLANTATION near the mountain outside of Buchanan, Va. (once was a volcano with LAVA TUBES)!
    jhonnz41 likes this.

Jun 2007
    14876 times
    There is a Purgatory Mountain and an old log hut where "Bar" ("Bear") Tolley lived with his MANY dogs, & wife.
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; May 05, 2020 at 08:07 AM.

Jun 2007
    14876 times
    "Bear" is buried in Buchanan Fairview Cemetery; he was 101 y.o.

May 2020
    191 times
    Its not in Webster, The message does not mention of Bear Tolley.

Jun 2007
    14876 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jhonnz41 View Post
    Its not in Webster, The message does not mention of Bear Tolley.
    So, CORRECT me, then...
    franklin likes this.

May 2020
    191 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    So, CORRECT me, then...
    In his message on page 2 he said "barely LINED with stone". In page 2, a Stone will represent as a dot...However if we solved page 1 there is this ANOTHER landmark given to form a second dot. Then you draw a line..That's what he meant by the line.. This 2nd Landmark was unique..

Jun 2007
    14876 times
    In his message on page 2 he said "barely LINED with stone". In page 2, a Stone will represent as a dot...However if we solved page 1 there is this ANOTHER landmark given to form a second dot. Then you draw a line..That's what he meant by the line.. This 2nd Landmark was unique..
    How so...?
    franklin likes this.

Jun 2007
    14876 times
    HA! Thought it was "ROUGHLY lined with stone"...
    franklin likes this.

May 2020
    191 times
    HA! Thought it was "ROUGHLY lined with stone"...
    Sorry, Roughly was right...I haven't memorized it...haha....
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Jun 2007
    14876 times
    Sorry, Roughly was right...I haven't memorized it...haha....
    Hmmm...

May 2020
    191 times
    Hmmm...
    Let me tell you something, you cant find this stone as it was removed..The landmark given in page 1 is also removed.. The treasure is buried in that exact spot, but was long gone..2 people I have researched has obtained wealth and purchased properties in 1829..I would not reveal these people maybe that's what they want, to help anonymously.. Only if the 3rd page will be solved and their names listed there then it would be fine to mention their names in public. At the end of the day, they deserve a recognition for this. They became a pillars of USA, an Unsung hero who may fought the war together(unsure if they are all soldiers, but a possibility).

Jun 2007
    14876 times
    Hmmm...

May 2020
    191 times
    Hmmm...
    I was pretty amazed when I asked the museum about some details. I even removed a word which I think was not possible, I believed it was wrong. Only to find out that the message was right...I asked then for information found in the north and west, but they seem to notice it was Beale's Treasure and end the conversation...hmmmm..
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Jun 2007
    14876 times
    Let me tell you something, you cant find this stone as it was removed..The landmark given in page 1 is also removed.. The treasure is buried in that exact spot, but was long gone..2 people I have researched has obtained wealth and purchased properties in 1829..I would not reveal these people maybe that's what they want, to help anonymously.. Only if the 3rd page will be solved and their names listed there then it would be fine to mention their names in public. At the end of the day, they deserve a recognition for this. They became a pillars of USA, an Unsung hero who may fought the war together(unsure if they are all soldiers, but a possibility).
    "Google" FIRST FAMILIES OF VIRGINIA; list of WEALTHY/RICH/POWERFUL Colonial Families of Virginia. HH! Good Luck! Have FUN!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links