TREASURE ALREADY FOUND and MY CONCLUSION - Page 4
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: TREASURE ALREADY FOUND and MY CONCLUSION

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

May 2020
    215 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I am not anymore after the treasure. I just wanted to share it to everyone. It belongs to America and the world. It is history and I am happy to share what I think I know. You guys decide later on once you finished reading the whole message and the Key.

May 2020
    215 times
    Also, I dislike TV appearance and Interviews.

us
    Sep 2018
    KY
    XP Deus, Equinox 800
    112 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jhonnz41 View Post
    I dont have...Thats why I am giving it to everyone.. My original plan was to have it checked by an attorney but things changed, If you want you guys could go there and dig it for yourself as I dont care about it anymore. I dont need credibility, as I am giving this for free...You experts decide about this later on..
    You decoded the message, but can't present a single coherent document on the process, the key, and the result? That's codebreaking 101, the first thing you learn how to do is present your work. That simple easy document to present is the cornerstone of everything you claim and you can't produce it for peer review and verification? Now you suddenly say you don't care when the many many threads and messages indicate you should? You're admitting you have no proof of your decoding work on the document for peer review? It's the only thing you need to present and it'll make you famous after it's verified. You haven't given us anything except a wild story at this point. If you wanted to give it away, you need that basic document.
    Last edited by hound; Aug 09, 2020 at 01:05 AM.
    ECS and Rebel - KGC like this.

May 2020
    215 times
    I agree with this..Proof first..

I promise I will give this to everyone in time. Let me finalize this and we will have our signatures. I planned to save it on Google drive and send a link to American Cryptogram Association for them to check.. But It depends.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	For final.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	175.3 KB 
ID:	1855014

For now. I will be silent. This will be my last post.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    Sep 2018
    KY
    XP Deus, Equinox 800
    112 times

I promise I will give this to everyone in time. Let me finalize this and we will have our signatures. I planned to save it on Google drive and send a link to American Cryptogram Association for them to check.. But It depends.

Oh and now you suddenly have that document you just said you didn't have? You don't have the lawyer you said you did, Hollywood trope hackers helped you solve it with flashing screens and document edits that an as a professional IT guy you couldn't diagnose the source of, and you're giving it all away but wait you withhold it until later leaving a big cliffhanger story trope like a bad treasure hunters episode!

This is what I mean about drama destroying credibility.

You have zero proof of your claims until people peer review your work on decoding the document. This screenshot and statement is you trying to create more drama. If you had a draft why not post it? People could have helped you polish it up for publication. If I put all that work into decoding something the integrity and credibility of my work would be everything to me.
    Last edited by hound; Aug 09, 2020 at 01:36 AM.
    jhonnz41, franklin and Rebel - KGC like this.

us
    TunaTonker

Nov 2016
    Whites, Garrett, Minelab
    1235 times
    I am not anymore after the treasure. I just wanted to share it to everyone. It belongs to America and the world.
    Of course you are not after the treasure anymore as you had stated in your very first post on this forums that it had been found already and recovered long ago. You'll never be able to definitely prove you solved the puzzle, as with the treasure already having been found, no one can ever confirm you are right (or wrong):

I am very happy that I have solved the page#1 message of Thomas Beale. The treasure really did exist, however it was long gone. Based on my research, the treasure was recovered by the party before 1829.
    Last edited by GoDeep; Aug 09, 2020 at 02:27 PM.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    Resident De-Bunker. I'm blunt because I don't have time to indulge your fantasies. Treasure is found down here on Earth, not on Google Earth.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    16713 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Quote Originally Posted by hound View Post
    ...This is what I mean about drama destroying credibility.
    You have zero proof of your claims until people peer review your work on decoding the document...
    Not the only one who posts ongoing drama and zero proof and most likely not the last.
    At least he keeps it confined to only one TN treasure topic.

us
    Sep 2018
    KY
    XP Deus, Equinox 800
    112 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDeep View Post
    Of course you are not after the treasure anymore as you had stated in your very first post on this forums that it had been found already and recovered long ago:
    What's funny is I could care less about the supposed Beale Codes. The post of being hacked is what got my attention as a security researcher and malware expert. And unlike some if a mod wants proof I'll provide my employment history, my DD214 showing me to be a CTN1(SS), and a commendation medal for solving a malware threat from US Cybercommand.

You can't expect someone to keep up with an ever changing story.

All of the posts point to one thing: seeking attention. I don't know why, but everything is posted in a way to fish for engagement of others. Post tone changes when people do engage. When confronted with inconstancies in what's been posted or asking for proof they go an as if they hadn't been called out as soon as possible. At times confrontation caused the creation of a new thread with a new topic to try and draw people in. It's drama to seek attention via engagement. It's also indicative of a desire to be seen as special, the person having the answer. Even the so called final post is fishing for engagement, perhaps a personal message of someone asking for the solution. The need for someone to ask them not to go, for that not to be the final post.

There is no proof of solving it or someone showing that pattern of behavior would post it for vindication, to be seen as the expert, the one who solved it. To prove all the people questioning and doubting them are wrong.

And now I'm getting private messages from them... *sigh* Asking me to check if it still exists which is again conflicting with what's been stated.
    Last edited by hound; Aug 09, 2020 at 09:48 AM.
    jhonnz41, franklin and Rebel - KGC like this.

us
    Sep 2018
    KY
    XP Deus, Equinox 800
    112 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    Not the only one who posts ongoing drama and zero proof and most likely not the last.
    At least he keeps it confined to only one TN treasure topic.
    Yeah, wasn't there some kind of civil war cache that the FBI took away? I take it there was no proof ever produced of an actual cache?
    Rebel - KGC and ECS like this.

us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    7490 times
    Quote Originally Posted by hound View Post
    Yeah, wasn't there some kind of civil war cache that the FBI took away? I take it there was no proof ever produced of an actual cache?
    Proof of an actual cache can not be given out on a forum until the treasures are recovered. ECS was referring to my claims about treasures located. You are referring to Finderskeepers in Pennsylvania not finding a treasure with the FBI involved. If I had the FBI involved they would have their vaults filled with KGC, CSA and Knights Templar's Gold.
    jhonnz41 and Rebel - KGC like this.

us
    Sep 2018
    KY
    XP Deus, Equinox 800
    112 times
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Proof of an actual cache can not be given out on a forum until the treasures are recovered. ECS was referring to my claims about treasures located. You are referring to Finderskeepers in Pennsylvania not finding a treasure with the FBI involved. If I had the FBI involved they would have their vaults filled with KGC, CSA and Knights Templar's Gold.
    This is the internet. My default position is that any claim is false until proven otherwise. That's just my default stance, nothing against you franklin.

Seems despite stating that the final post has been made a certain user is still reading everything and likely sending out PMs to anyone who might reply. Kinda ruins the dramatic exit if PMs are still fishing for engagement.

Sending PMs isn't being silent.
    Last edited by hound; Aug 09, 2020 at 11:36 AM.
    jhonnz41 and Rebel - KGC like this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    16713 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    ... If I had the FBI involved they would have their vaults filled with KGC, CSA and Knights Templar's Gold.
    With all the people and government agencies you have claimed to have contacted, sure hasn't happened yet.
    Now, has it?
    Refer to the above quote by hound.
    hound likes this.

us
    TunaTonker

Nov 2016
    Whites, Garrett, Minelab
    1235 times
    I think we all need a new rule: No claiming to have cracked the legend, found the location or solved the puzzle/riddle without actually having said Treasure in your hands. Think of all the time saved and the fights avoided!

You know when businesses have those contests where they give out a whole bunch of keys, and only one key will unlock a box with a cool $20,000 in it or unlock a Car and when it does, you win! You can't sit home at your computer and say you have the winning key unless you actually go in and unlock the box with it! Same should go for treasure legends, riddles and lost mines, you can't say you found/solved it until you have the treasure in your fat little fingers!
    Last edited by GoDeep; Aug 10, 2020 at 08:12 AM.
    ECS, Rebel - KGC and hound like this.
    Resident De-Bunker. I'm blunt because I don't have time to indulge your fantasies. Treasure is found down here on Earth, not on Google Earth.

us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    7490 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ;6565895

jhonnz41, I have deleted all your Emails to me. I see nothing in them that has anything to do with the Beale Treasure. Good Day.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    El Presidente

Jul 2014
    Vermont
    Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
    715 times

The ACA already knows well who solved the puzzle.......

As I hosted their Annual Convention in 2017 in Burlington

They also know why all the confederate statues and statutes are falling

They also know all about these claims as they receive numerous emails and have to consider each one, as the President told me that he gets a dozen or so per week all following behind the "big contest" online

They also are well informed about the other attempts to use their forums and others that involve these groups in fantasy theories without any substantiated claims........

Leaving most to consider that these are add ons that hold another reasoning and motive behind them, such as the patterning in your appeals that we have seen before.....from others that have the same pitch, the same shoddy facts, and the simple reality of the obvious being ignored to propose that the dates of the cover hold as a signature of it's timeline, which has been proven to be fabricated as a numerical illusion of another kind.

There are so many reasons that you could be right, but as you have tried to show it, and discussed it here, seems completely off base

The times that you tried to explain to me the reasoning of your location of the troves being 6+ miles from Montvale and 9+ miles from Bedford countered the whole storyline and your reasoning was that they were not measuring a direct path and following the path of the roads would make the routes even longer.....I have to say that kind of backward logic only seems to be based on the affairs of another kind

To lead people into a wandering into someone's property that has no interest in pursuing the path you spoke about to me in emails, which if you continue to assert as your solve I will have no problem showing to the boards here, so that you are not misdirecting people with your own intentional diversion.....

So what is your goal?

To lead people to a location for ?

For a Treasure "Hunt" ?
    But he who knows forms, is able to grasp the unity of nature beneath the surface of materials which are very unlike. Thus is he able to identify and bring about things that have never been done before, things of the kind which neither the vicissitudes of nature, nor hard experimenting, nor pure accident could ever have actualized, nor even human thought dreamed of. And thus from the discovery of the forms flows true speculation and unrestricted operation.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links