You Focused on the Prize not knowing what really happened
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: You Focused on the Prize not knowing what really happened

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

May 2020
    121 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

You Focused on the Prize not knowing what really happened

You guys are so obsessed in looking for the treasure, I found the spot but I am more into knowing his route so that I could make a book...

as Ive said the message is rich in history, you guys are very close minded, you just focus on the prize. You don't even know that he went into Taylor's Mountain and people toured him to blue ridge parkway and other areas..You don't even know he gave one third of the Gold to the Chief of the Indians which he gave another name because he could not speak his real name, and the chief sent with him 2 Indians to authorize him to roam their lands. That's why he is not killed, hes not a ghost but a friend to them.You don't know there is an event in Taylor's Mountain why he went up there.
    Toecutter likes this.

May 2020
    121 times
    Also, You didn't even know about Mary Draper Ingles as a landmark...Also you didn't even know he attempted to go north (montvale) and people are getting some of the Gold so they went back and choose the west route 726 instead...then from there they went north to Webster where they are noticed by the people but did not bother them or steal their gold...then they just followed the mountains of Blue Ridge Pkway...

And there is more but I wont give the details. If you want, solve the #1 yourself..
    Toecutter likes this.

Jun 2007
    14438 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jhonnz41 View Post
    Also, You didn't even know about Mary Draper Ingles as a landmark...Also you didn't even know he attempted to go north (montvale) and people are getting some of the Gold so they went back and choose the west route 726 instead...then from there they went north to Webster where they are noticed by the people but did not bother them or steal their gold...then they just followed the mountains of Blue Ridge Pkway...

And there is more but I wont give the details. If you want, solve the #1 yourself..
    Who cares...?
    franklin and ECS like this.

May 2020
    121 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    Who cares...?
    Thats why I need help from you experts to verify the landmarks..But you just want the treasure..

us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    6936 times
    Thats why I need help from you experts to verify the landmarks..But you just want the treasure..
    You already stated the treasure was gone? So what treasure? How you are doing now is trying to verify your information as to the authenticity of Code Paper Number One. So why not just tell everyone what it says?
    ECS, GoDeep and Rebel - KGC like this.

May 2020
    121 times
    Because in your page 3, I cant find the name of the one who removed a clue...At first I thought that he found it...But your page 3 tells me that it was just coincidence that he removed it, not knowing of its importance.. I admit I made a mistake there since I jump into conclusion too fast..Sorry for that..

Jun 2007
    14438 times
    You guys are so obsessed in looking for the treasure, I found the spot but I am more into knowing his route so that I could make a book...

as Ive said the message is rich in history, you guys are very close minded, you just focus on the prize. You don't even know that he went into Taylor's Mountain and people toured him to blue ridge parkway and other areas..You don't even know he gave one third of the Gold to the Chief of the Indians which he gave another name because he could not speak his real name, and the chief sent with him 2 Indians to authorize him to roam their lands. That's why he is not killed, hes not a ghost but a friend to them.You don't know there is an event in Taylor's Mountain why he went up there.
    Proof...?

May 2020
    121 times
    No way I'm going to post proof for now...It will end up you guys having the whole message...
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

May 2020
    121 times
    Uhm...Is it ok to request for a Forum regarding Golden Owl of France?

Apr 2017
    Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2 Nokta pinpointer
    1855 times
    You say everyone has a closed mind but you are looking for help

I don't even know what you are talking about

chub
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

May 2020
    121 times
    Quote Originally Posted by chub View Post
    You say everyone has a closed mind but you are looking for help
    chub
    I just want to know their specific route based on descriptions..Its very hard to explain without giving the whole message...

And, I don't want to give the message yet. That is the problem. Ill just wait for Covid to end.

Jun 2007
    14438 times
    I just want to know their specific route based on descriptions..Its very hard to explain without giving the whole message...

And, I don't want to give the message yet. That is the problem. Ill just wait for Covid to end.
    HA! Be waiting a LONG time...
    chub likes this.

Apr 2017
    Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2 Nokta pinpointer
    1855 times

The *secret may die with you

Chub
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    15763 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Uhm...Is it ok to request for a Forum regarding Golden Owl of France?
    Maybe if someone gave a hoot!
    franklin likes this.

Jun 2007
    14438 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    Maybe if someone gave a hoot!
    LOL!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links