You Focused on the Prize not knowing what really happened

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys are so obsessed in looking for the treasure, I found the spot but I am more into knowing his route so that I could make a book...

as Ive said the message is rich in history, you guys are very close minded, you just focus on the prize. You don't even know that he went into Taylor's Mountain and people toured him to blue ridge parkway and other areas..You don't even know he gave one third of the Gold to the Chief of the Indians which he gave another name because he could not speak his real name, and the chief sent with him 2 Indians to authorize him to roam their lands. That's why he is not killed, hes not a ghost but a friend to them.You don't know there is an event in Taylor's Mountain why he went up there.

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also, You didn't even know about Mary Draper Ingles as a landmark...Also you didn't even know he attempted to go north (montvale) and people are getting some of the Gold so they went back and choose the west route 726 instead...then from there they went north to Webster where they are noticed by the people but did not bother them or steal their gold...then they just followed the mountains of Blue Ridge Pkway...

And there is more but I wont give the details. If you want, solve the #1 yourself..

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Also, You didn't even know about Mary Draper Ingles as a landmark...Also you didn't even know he attempted to go north (montvale) and people are getting some of the Gold so they went back and choose the west route 726 instead...then from there they went north to Webster where they are noticed by the people but did not bother them or steal their gold...then they just followed the mountains of Blue Ridge Pkway...

And there is more but I wont give the details. If you want, solve the #1 yourself..
Who cares...?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats why I need help from you experts to verify the landmarks..But you just want the treasure..

You already stated the treasure was gone? So what treasure? How you are doing now is trying to verify your information as to the authenticity of Code Paper Number One. So why not just tell everyone what it says?

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Because in your page 3, I cant find the name of the one who removed a clue...At first I thought that he found it...But your page 3 tells me that it was just coincidence that he removed it, not knowing of its importance.. I admit I made a mistake there since I jump into conclusion too fast..Sorry for that..

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
You guys are so obsessed in looking for the treasure, I found the spot but I am more into knowing his route so that I could make a book...

as Ive said the message is rich in history, you guys are very close minded, you just focus on the prize. You don't even know that he went into Taylor's Mountain and people toured him to blue ridge parkway and other areas..You don't even know he gave one third of the Gold to the Chief of the Indians which he gave another name because he could not speak his real name, and the chief sent with him 2 Indians to authorize him to roam their lands. That's why he is not killed, hes not a ghost but a friend to them.You don't know there is an event in Taylor's Mountain why he went up there.
Proof...?

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No way I'm going to post proof for now...It will end up you guys having the whole message...

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Uhm...Is it ok to request for a Forum regarding Golden Owl of France?

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You say everyone has a closed mind but you are looking for help :laughing7: ???

I don't even know what you are talking about

chub

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You say everyone has a closed mind but you are looking for help :laughing7: ???
chub

I just want to know their specific route based on descriptions..Its very hard to explain without giving the whole message...

And, I don't want to give the message yet. That is the problem. Ill just wait for Covid to end.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I just want to know their specific route based on descriptions..Its very hard to explain without giving the whole message...

And, I don't want to give the message yet. That is the problem. Ill just wait for Covid to end.
HA! Be waiting a LONG time...

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The *secret may die with you :laughing7:

Chub

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread