The Beale Mystery UPDATE

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
The book I referenced is copyrighted material, but can be purchased for around $30. If one wants to ask further questions, the person who helped compile the volumes is a member of this site and uses their real name.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Final post. Rebkgc you question facts. Im going to list a few for you and anyone else interested. No you cant run out and verify it at the moment but had you or others here made an attempt at actually working the code as plainly and freely described you would already have verification as the codes tell or prove it all. Anyway, take note, and when we release (ALMOST) everything you will see i am totally correct.
1. No one named t.j.beale buried it
2. Its not in bedford
3. You can type less than 20 letters into your computer and you have the key
4. There is not 30 partners nor their info
5.it didnt come from anywhere near santa fe
6.its a lot more than 6 ft deep , not in iron pots, and any associated lining or covering
rocks would need be chipped out of cement and need be moved with a crane or other heavy type equipment
7.the code is just that, a code. Not 3. One that is worked many ways, each verifying the other

I could continue but i think thats enough to prove my facts. Keep your eyes open. The facts will shortly be revealed. It wont be for a price. Im sure as big as the beale is it will be on everyones television and radio. We are looking to add to the history of the country not get rich and disappear.
Ive said it before i believe, that to approach this thing like its been approached for forever is insanity. Everyone has studied tj beale. Some even made up their own histories of him to meet their thinking or dreams. Bedford and goose creek look like a bombing range yet no one not even mel fisher found a dammmm thing. Study the whole story and everyone and every place in it. It dont make a hill of beans it dont matter who was where or what they owned or who they slept with. We just looked at it differently, outside the box instead of in. From the codes one should realize the author(s) had a thing about numbers. Mathematics. Numerology. Certain sequences. Measurements. Coordinates. Bearings, etc. Mathematic geniuses (if thats even a word) deal in numbers. You might look into that fact its alot more important than who tjb's momma was or who's bible got his birthdate. That should keep you occupied so i will not be bothering you further.
NEVER gonna work the Codes...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions