GIVING AWAY HINTS. Hoping I can get a contract or a share.

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cant find this message...Can you please give me a link to read?

"We have deposited a large quantity of gold, calculated to be 27 to 33 million dollars in gold bars and gold dust. The bars are packed in boxes made of pine (Colorado-red) and cedar. The bars are 2 feet long, 2 inches wide and ½ inch thick. The gold dust will be found in double leather hide sacks. Each sack measures two feet long, a foot and a half wide. They are deposited in a rock chamber surrounded by rocks in a secure manner for protection from destruction. These deposits are different in each site. It is estimated that 27 to 33 million dollars were deposited, estimated by weight and size of each package. In each chamber we have deposited a bottle, inside of each will be found a manuscript containing the maps showing the location where we buried this treasure."

freeman

Apr 5, 2003
Aye, and there's the rub. Not everything is on the internet.

And what is especially not on the internet are the things that pop the balloons of those famous stories people like repeating over and over. Those don't seem to get posted by those who are promoting the story again. Somewhat like what is happening on Oak Island.

All I can say is I got a typed copy that someone wrote on: "See page 321 > in Library book Lost Trails to Gold"

My one starts: "Copied from the original dated Sept 7 1756 and translates Nov 17 1861 to Spanish by J N Bargabount, a Frenchman, who was one of those in a party sent by the French Government..."

You can look up 'Treasure Mountain', there are numerous websites that cover the story of how a roving expeditionary group go and find then cache their wealth, just like Beale.....

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aye, and there's the rub. Not everything is on the internet.

I agree with you on this, some are not even in the book. I have other data which was confirmed by Bedford Museum that I admit I don't believe at first. It turns out that this will turn into my most valuable piece of information that was verified. I asked them another questions but told me to visit there.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I agree with you on this, some are not even in the book. I have other data which was confirmed by Bedford Museum that I admit I don't believe at first. It turns out that this will turn into my most valuable piece of information that was verified. I asked them another questions but told me to visit there.
They wanted YOU to do the research, not tying up staff time...

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only you guys have the power to do this hard research..You have the resources and access to the books and documents there..

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The ONLY "BLUE STONE" is BLUE Ridge STONE Quarry; yes, a local "land-mark", off of Rt. 460... going west. West of Villamont, Va. ANYWAY, once known as IRONVILLE. MANY IRON Mlnes up there... on the BRP, too... such as Iron Mines Hollow; check out THAT "Over-look"!

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can give the 2 coordinates but only to those who are interested and will give me a portion if its still there..

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes its correct...but too far. I thought you meant the stone mentioned in page 2.Sorry.

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lonnnngg gone; you get NOTHING... neither do WE!

Very Possible, If franklin's page 3 was right, the guy I thought of is not included in the list..So maybe it was just coincidence that he went in that specific area.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread