GIVING AWAY HINTS. Hoping I can get a contract or a share.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Trust me...Trust the 2nd message..."4 miles from buford's"

...was where Harriet Emmaline Otey was born and raised and married James Beverly Ward, publisher if THE BEALE PAPERS, which is the ONLY account of Beale's perilous adventure treasure story.
That is a hint.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is 19.5 miles from the Murder Hole cave to the closest point on the James River at Springwood.
Welcome to our website, you will make friends and learn a lot from the Pros. I have to ask since I am from Connecticut. How did the cave get its name?

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Honestly, Samuel, you really don't know...Whats up with that!
That is where you are wrong, I do know, but I want you to find out on your own. Let me ask you and Rebel. Do you both think that you are smarter then me?

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im working on a way to authenticate the decoded message now. Ill give you a feedback guys soon..

Last edited:

Str8 Shooter

Greenie
Jun 3, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to our website, you will make friends and learn a lot from the Pros. I have to ask since I am from Connecticut. How did the cave get its name?

There is a youtube video by the guy who owns it now - should answer your question.

Str8 Shooter

Greenie
Jun 3, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Catawaba Valley. J. R. has NOTHING to do with it.

To get back to Josh and Justin rafting the James R. "through" Bedford County. The James R. makes the northern boundary of the county from Glenshaw to Lynchburg. Actually, I believe Justin makes mention to look to the Bedford side of the river.

Goose creek around Montvale (Buford Tavern area) is tributary of the Roanoke R.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
To get back to Josh and Justin rafting the James R. "through" Bedford County. The James R. makes the northern boundary of the county from Glenshaw to Lynchburg. Actually, I believe Justin makes mention to look to the Bedford side of the river.

Maybe so... BUT! "Murder Hole" is in Botetourt County, Va.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The treasure vault sits along side a river at the edge of a field where a flat rock is capped with other stones. Under this was the vault

Then up the hill and following an old path is the location of 30 smaller caches as the maps show

Marks for each are shown with (I) and ((I)) carvings with weights for each stash marked in roman numerals

The location sits at 4 miles from Bedford, just downstream from the Old Red Mill next to Big Otter River

You can photograph the location while legally fishing/walking the creek, but he will not allow people on his property. The owner is 96 by now, and his grandson is only 40 or so that tends to the property

They have to know it is there .... lol ....it was a family secret of the men of their order that carried on throughout their generations and it is local knowledge that anyone that comes looking for a 50/50 deal generally will be told to take a hike, as the last umpteen documentaries were filmed at one tree farm nearby and it shows that they are not going to give it up that easily so gotta be nice to the landowner

He's probably Klan....lol

BealeOverviewKGC.jpg

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is 10 and 1/4 mile from Bufords?

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't doubt the spot where it was buried, but I doubt if it was still there.If its still there, I hope I can get just a little share.
Let this thread go to top please...

giving you another portion of the message..

"I went (distance in miles) to the (direction) to search for any sign of settlement, but there is none"

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Direction from Buford's Fancy Farm, then...? Harry Wright was from that area; on the road to Peaks of Otter... the Crows are waiting...

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Direction from Buford's Fancy Farm, then...? Harry Wright was from that area; on the road to Peaks of Otter... the Crows are waiting...

That is the same area Justintime is digging. Maybe Justintime is already at your dig spot?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread