GIVING AWAY HINTS. Hoping I can get a contract or a share.

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good day, After a few months of being on this website and studying about the landmarks and other details given on page #1, I have found proofs which validates that the Beale's Treasure is real. Many did not believe and said it was fabricated by James B. Ward, which attempted to make money by selling his pamphlet. I tell you, that the ciphers are real, and its simple. You do not use math, science, mediums in solving it. Simply write what you see.

Below are the information that I could verify as a fact.
1. Thomas J. Beale was not a real name.
2. It was roughly lined with stone.
3. It was in Bedford not OUTSIDE bedford
4. Contents of the vault remain as mentioned in page 2

Now here are the additional information I could add.
1. Page 1 message is intended for Mr. Morriss to relay to Beale's party members looking for treasure
2. Thomas J. Beale is an alias, Intended to be used as a password. If Beale's men will go to Mr. Morriss they will mention this name.
3. One third of the gold was already taken, the remaining was mentioned in page 2
4. Instruction were to find the men which Beale gave one third of the gold
5. This was his most successful adventure among the many.<- he really said this with the number of his adventures
6. Aside from the stone, there are nearby landmark given. This stone was seen by many (smirk)

Below are some part of the message that I could give, I modified this trying to save something that I could reveal in the future. I will only give the full message for those interested.

"In my adventure to the west, I cant pronounce the name of (name) so I gave him a new alias.This is the one I am telling you to look for. He knew our people will come to get the treasure."

"We followed the path to the (direction),there people are stealing our gold so we change route to (direction),(descriptions). People saw us but did not stopped or bother us, so we continued that route to the (direction)"

"One third of the gold was taken because I gave it to (name), you need to find him. Because of this action I earned their trust and they became my friends. This guy gave me 2 men as a guide. They toured me (direction, landmarks and descriptions)."

"When I first met you Mr. Morriss I gave you another name, tell this to the men who will say this name(TJB), you already know how to divide it in 30 portions. Even if 1/3 was already taken by (name), our treasure was so much that we could earn thousands of dollars."

"Within a few meters from the stone, to the (Direction) from where (Actions), there is a (Landmark)."

"The treasure is reachable from(direction), I deposited it in the middle of (description)"

To anyone who is interested to Team up or wanted to know the full contents of this they called "HOAX" feel free to contact me at ([email protected]), hoping that I could have a contract and a portion from this. If the treasure is still there or not at least we tried.

I can also show you how it should be solved, and provide you with the necessary documents needed to conclude its there. No to guessing and substitution method. No to Hidden Images, math, science, star alignment.

Thank you.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone can write hints like that, it means absolutely nothing. How did you come up with your method of figuring anything out of the Job Print Pamphlet or the Beale Papers. No one cares about what you found only how you found any thing?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Proving the treasure is located somewhere is not a problem. Maybe with the landowner. But the only thing most people are interested in do you have a verifiable way to prove that you have solved anything about the Codes or whatever you are claiming.

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only way to verify this is to point the exact location of the stone, the only landmark mentioned in #2. But it would reveal the location of the treasure.
Everything I mentioned is questionable, unless I show the whole message and gave these documents that would prove its there. Its hard for me to say this much without revealing how I solved this.

Other proof could be found in libraries and museums there, but it would cost me so much to physically go there. I was hoping someone would help me collect those information so I could attach it in my claim.

Its very hard and at the same time frustrating.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only way to verify this is to point the exact location of the stone, the only landmark mentioned in #2. But it would reveal the location of the treasure.
Everything I mentioned is questionable, unless I show the whole message and gave these documents that would prove its there. Its hard for me to say this much without revealing how I solved this.

Other proof could be found in libraries and museums there, but it would cost me so much to physically go there. I was hoping someone would help me collect those information so I could attach it in my claim.

Its very hard and at the same time frustrating.

The life of a treasure hunter is always frustrating. Nothing is easy.

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was a kid I thought that treasure hunting is just pointing where the treasure is and digging...It turns out its much more complex than that.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Many did not believe and said it was fabricated by James B. Ward, which attempted to make money by selling his pamphlet...
"Unanswered is the question as to why he (Ward) wrote the story"
- US Lt Thomas Fawcett in report on the BEALE PAPER treasure investigation to US Col William Friedman, dated 30 April 1949.

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We should thank Ward for his actions rather than blaming him...Its not a Hoax anymore..

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Never was a hoax, just a period adventure treasure dime novel with play along ciphers parlor entertainment Ward published for the sole purpose of making a profit.
There exists NO collaborating evidence outside of the job print pamphlet's pages that proves the Beale's perilous adventure ever occurred.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Never was a hoax, just a period adventure treasure dime novel with play along ciphers parlor entertainment Ward published for the sole purpose of making a profit.
There exists NO collaborating evidence outside of the job print pamphlet's pages that proves the Beale's perilous adventure ever occurred.
INDEED!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good day, After a few months of being on this website and studying about the landmarks and other details given on page #1, I have found proofs which validates that the Beale's Treasure is real. Many did not believe and said it was fabricated by James B. Ward, which attempted to make money by selling his pamphlet. I tell you, that the ciphers are real, and its simple. You do not use math, science, mediums in solving it. Simply write what you see.

Below are the information that I could verify as a fact.
1. Thomas J. Beale was not a real name.
2. It was roughly lined with stone.
3. It was in Bedford not OUTSIDE bedford
4. Contents of the vault remain as mentioned in page 2

Now here are the additional information I could add.
1. Page 1 message is intended for Mr. Morriss to relay to Beale's party members looking for treasure
2. Thomas J. Beale is an alias, Intended to be used as a password. If Beale's men will go to Mr. Morriss they will mention this name.
3. One third of the gold was already taken, the remaining was mentioned in page 2
4. Instruction were to find the men which Beale gave one third of the gold
5. This was his most successful adventure among the many.<- he really said this with the number of his adventures
6. Aside from the stone, there are nearby landmark given. This stone was seen by many (smirk)

Below are some part of the message that I could give, I modified this trying to save something that I could reveal in the future. I will only give the full message for those interested.

"In my adventure to the west, I cant pronounce the name of (name) so I gave him a new alias.This is the one I am telling you to look for. He knew our people will come to get the treasure."

"We followed the path to the (direction),there people are stealing our gold so we change route to (direction),(descriptions). People saw us but did not stopped or bother us, so we continued that route to the (direction)"

"One third of the gold was taken because I gave it to (name), you need to find him. Because of this action I earned their trust and they became my friends. This guy gave me 2 men as a guide. They toured me (direction, landmarks and descriptions)."

"When I first met you Mr. Morriss I gave you another name, tell this to the men who will say this name(TJB), you already know how to divide it in 30 portions. Even if 1/3 was already taken by (name), our treasure was so much that we could earn thousands of dollars."

"Within a few meters from the stone, to the (Direction) from where (Actions), there is a (Landmark)."

"The treasure is reachable from(direction), I deposited it in the middle of (description)"

To anyone who is interested to Team up or wanted to know the full contents of this they called "HOAX" feel free to contact me at ([email protected]), hoping that I could have a contract and a portion from this. If the treasure is still there or not at least we tried.

I can also show you how it should be solved, and provide you with the necessary documents needed to conclude its there. No to guessing and substitution method. No to Hidden Images, math, science, star alignment.

Thank you.

LOL Be careful ! one time I Gave someone on here a Lead & Light Heartedley said,
if you find it send me one of the Coins :laughing7:

& a Troll on another website ran me down for expecting to be compensated in a share of Someones Treasure :laughing9:

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will believe you solved it when you produce the treasure with the proof that is the treasure in the code!

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I dont know how to prove its real too..
He used another alias, and trying not to catch attention from the people, not showing off his treasures, and using a cipher to secure his message.
In short he wants it to be kept a secret. So even if you are friends with Beale, and if he doesn't want you to know then you wont. No information or evidence, just a casual friend.

In his message it was mentioned..

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will believe you solved it when you produce the treasure with the proof that is the treasure in the code!

How?I live in Philippines, I cant simply fly to Virginia and dig it there..That is why I came to this website to ask for help.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Unanswered is the question as to why he (Ward) wrote the story"
- US Lt Thomas Fawcett in report on the BEALE PAPER treasure investigation to US Col William Friedman, dated 30 April 1949.

I have found out the authors name. I have for months been trying to verify same by his papers and documents. But I have been unable to locate any papers. I may visit his home as the home is still standing. Maybe something there can shed some light on this story.

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My advice is that look for the truth, don't aim to look for the treasure...For me history goes first before gold.

Or maybe Im just lucky?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread