GIVING AWAY HINTS. Hoping I can get a contract or a share.
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 132
Like Tree114Likes

Thread: GIVING AWAY HINTS. Hoping I can get a contract or a share.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1

    May 2020
    336
    213 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    GIVING AWAY HINTS. Hoping I can get a contract or a share.

    Good day, After a few months of being on this website and studying about the landmarks and other details given on page #1, I have found proofs which validates that the Beale's Treasure is real. Many did not believe and said it was fabricated by James B. Ward, which attempted to make money by selling his pamphlet. I tell you, that the ciphers are real, and its simple. You do not use math, science, mediums in solving it. Simply write what you see.

    Below are the information that I could verify as a fact.
    1. Thomas J. Beale was not a real name.
    2. It was roughly lined with stone.
    3. It was in Bedford not OUTSIDE bedford
    4. Contents of the vault remain as mentioned in page 2

    Now here are the additional information I could add.
    1. Page 1 message is intended for Mr. Morriss to relay to Beale's party members looking for treasure
    2. Thomas J. Beale is an alias, Intended to be used as a password. If Beale's men will go to Mr. Morriss they will mention this name.
    3. One third of the gold was already taken, the remaining was mentioned in page 2
    4. Instruction were to find the men which Beale gave one third of the gold
    5. This was his most successful adventure among the many.<- he really said this with the number of his adventures
    6. Aside from the stone, there are nearby landmark given. This stone was seen by many (smirk)

    Below are some part of the message that I could give, I modified this trying to save something that I could reveal in the future. I will only give the full message for those interested.

    "In my adventure to the west, I cant pronounce the name of (name) so I gave him a new alias.This is the one I am telling you to look for. He knew our people will come to get the treasure."

    "We followed the path to the (direction),there people are stealing our gold so we change route to (direction),(descriptions). People saw us but did not stopped or bother us, so we continued that route to the (direction)"

    "One third of the gold was taken because I gave it to (name), you need to find him. Because of this action I earned their trust and they became my friends. This guy gave me 2 men as a guide. They toured me (direction, landmarks and descriptions)."

    "When I first met you Mr. Morriss I gave you another name, tell this to the men who will say this name(TJB), you already know how to divide it in 30 portions. Even if 1/3 was already taken by (name), our treasure was so much that we could earn thousands of dollars."

    "Within a few meters from the stone, to the (Direction) from where (Actions), there is a (Landmark)."

    "The treasure is reachable from(direction), I deposited it in the middle of (description)"

    To anyone who is interested to Team up or wanted to know the full contents of this they called "HOAX" feel free to contact me at (jhonnz41@gmail.com), hoping that I could have a contract and a portion from this. If the treasure is still there or not at least we tried.

    I can also show you how it should be solved, and provide you with the necessary documents needed to conclude its there. No to guessing and substitution method. No to Hidden Images, math, science, star alignment.

    Thank you.
    Honest Samuel likes this.

  2. #2
    us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    5,140
    7407 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Anyone can write hints like that, it means absolutely nothing. How did you come up with your method of figuring anything out of the Job Print Pamphlet or the Beale Papers. No one cares about what you found only how you found any thing?

  3. #3

    May 2020
    336
    213 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Solving this may be hard, but proving its there is much harder.

  4. #4
    us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    5,140
    7407 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Proving the treasure is located somewhere is not a problem. Maybe with the landowner. But the only thing most people are interested in do you have a verifiable way to prove that you have solved anything about the Codes or whatever you are claiming.

  5. #5

    May 2020
    336
    213 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    The only way to verify this is to point the exact location of the stone, the only landmark mentioned in #2. But it would reveal the location of the treasure.
    Everything I mentioned is questionable, unless I show the whole message and gave these documents that would prove its there. Its hard for me to say this much without revealing how I solved this.

    Other proof could be found in libraries and museums there, but it would cost me so much to physically go there. I was hoping someone would help me collect those information so I could attach it in my claim.

    Its very hard and at the same time frustrating.

  6. #6
    us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    5,140
    7407 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by jhonnz41 View Post
    The only way to verify this is to point the exact location of the stone, the only landmark mentioned in #2. But it would reveal the location of the treasure.
    Everything I mentioned is questionable, unless I show the whole message and gave these documents that would prove its there. Its hard for me to say this much without revealing how I solved this.

    Other proof could be found in libraries and museums there, but it would cost me so much to physically go there. I was hoping someone would help me collect those information so I could attach it in my claim.

    Its very hard and at the same time frustrating.
    The life of a treasure hunter is always frustrating. Nothing is easy.

  7. #7

    May 2020
    336
    213 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    When I was a kid I thought that treasure hunting is just pointing where the treasure is and digging...It turns out its much more complex than that.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

  8. #8

    Jun 2007
    22,575
    15110 times
    Ah... the TRUTH!
    jhonnz41 and Honest Samuel like this.

  9. #9
    ECS
    ECS is offline
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    11,820
    16488 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Quote Originally Posted by jhonnz41 View Post
    ... Many did not believe and said it was fabricated by James B. Ward, which attempted to make money by selling his pamphlet...
    "Unanswered is the question as to why he (Ward) wrote the story"
    - US Lt Thomas Fawcett in report on the BEALE PAPER treasure investigation to US Col William Friedman, dated 30 April 1949.

  10. #10

    May 2020
    336
    213 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    We should thank Ward for his actions rather than blaming him...Its not a Hoax anymore..

  11. #11
    ECS
    ECS is offline
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    11,820
    16488 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Never was a hoax, just a period adventure treasure dime novel with play along ciphers parlor entertainment Ward published for the sole purpose of making a profit.
    There exists NO collaborating evidence outside of the job print pamphlet's pages that proves the Beale's perilous adventure ever occurred.

  12. #12

    Jun 2007
    22,575
    15110 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    Never was a hoax, just a period adventure treasure dime novel with play along ciphers parlor entertainment Ward published for the sole purpose of making a profit.
    There exists NO collaborating evidence outside of the job print pamphlet's pages that proves the Beale's perilous adventure ever occurred.
    INDEED!

  13. #13

    Dec 2003
    Porter Township, Western Schuylkill County, Pa.
    2 MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO's .......3 Garrett Pro Pointers…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro ....... 2 Sovereign GT's
    72,328
    39648 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by jhonnz41 View Post
    Good day, After a few months of being on this website and studying about the landmarks and other details given on page #1, I have found proofs which validates that the Beale's Treasure is real. Many did not believe and said it was fabricated by James B. Ward, which attempted to make money by selling his pamphlet. I tell you, that the ciphers are real, and its simple. You do not use math, science, mediums in solving it. Simply write what you see.

    Below are the information that I could verify as a fact.
    1. Thomas J. Beale was not a real name.
    2. It was roughly lined with stone.
    3. It was in Bedford not OUTSIDE bedford
    4. Contents of the vault remain as mentioned in page 2

    Now here are the additional information I could add.
    1. Page 1 message is intended for Mr. Morriss to relay to Beale's party members looking for treasure
    2. Thomas J. Beale is an alias, Intended to be used as a password. If Beale's men will go to Mr. Morriss they will mention this name.
    3. One third of the gold was already taken, the remaining was mentioned in page 2
    4. Instruction were to find the men which Beale gave one third of the gold
    5. This was his most successful adventure among the many.<- he really said this with the number of his adventures
    6. Aside from the stone, there are nearby landmark given. This stone was seen by many (smirk)

    Below are some part of the message that I could give, I modified this trying to save something that I could reveal in the future. I will only give the full message for those interested.

    "In my adventure to the west, I cant pronounce the name of (name) so I gave him a new alias.This is the one I am telling you to look for. He knew our people will come to get the treasure."

    "We followed the path to the (direction),there people are stealing our gold so we change route to (direction),(descriptions). People saw us but did not stopped or bother us, so we continued that route to the (direction)"

    "One third of the gold was taken because I gave it to (name), you need to find him. Because of this action I earned their trust and they became my friends. This guy gave me 2 men as a guide. They toured me (direction, landmarks and descriptions)."

    "When I first met you Mr. Morriss I gave you another name, tell this to the men who will say this name(TJB), you already know how to divide it in 30 portions. Even if 1/3 was already taken by (name), our treasure was so much that we could earn thousands of dollars."

    "Within a few meters from the stone, to the (Direction) from where (Actions), there is a (Landmark)."

    "The treasure is reachable from(direction), I deposited it in the middle of (description)"

    To anyone who is interested to Team up or wanted to know the full contents of this they called "HOAX" feel free to contact me at (jhonnz41@gmail.com), hoping that I could have a contract and a portion from this. If the treasure is still there or not at least we tried.

    I can also show you how it should be solved, and provide you with the necessary documents needed to conclude its there. No to guessing and substitution method. No to Hidden Images, math, science, star alignment.

    Thank you.
    LOL Be careful ! one time I Gave someone on here a Lead & Light Heartedley said,
    if you find it send me one of the Coins

    & a Troll on another website ran me down for expecting to be compensated in a share of Someones Treasure

  14. #14
    us
    "Call me ArfieBoy"

    Aug 2011
    N.E. Oregon
    Compass X-70, II, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass X-100, Compass Judge 2,
    668
    732 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I will believe you solved it when you produce the treasure with the proof that is the treasure in the code!
    jhonnz41 likes this.

  15. #15
    us
    Sir

    Sep 2015
    Connecticut
    Minelab
    7,969
    4343 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    The life of a treasure hunter is always frustrating. Nothing is easy.
    Just like marriage.

 

 
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. liability contract
    By sawmill man in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Oct 19, 2017, 05:00 PM
  2. Coin Star machine keeps giving,and giving
    By Produce Guy in forum Today's Finds!
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Oct 16, 2014, 04:38 PM
  3. central illinois ride share to louisiana bayou hunt share expenses
    By scrounger d detector collector in forum TNet Member Hunts
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Feb 14, 2008, 07:04 PM
  4. anyone have a contract?
    By Darren in NC in forum Treasure Hunting Legal Issues
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Sep 23, 2005, 10:17 PM
  5. END OF LABOR CONTRACT
    By warthog steve in forum Metal Detecting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Feb 29, 2004, 05:41 AM
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0